predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

challenge hello adhd kid talking hello

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually, even though this site was created before avp(the movie) doesnt mean that everything else is cannon, we've always stuck with the movies being the only completely truthful thing since the beginning XD Preatorian might of named this site after the game for all we know, but that doesnt automatically justify everything else hon X3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lmao , probably rite Crow ....... lol *Grabs walking stick and walks away*

true Donut , but we should atleast respect what we talked about for the first month when there was no AVP ... but i do agree with ya

anyway sorry to interupt the other two and there opinions lol , but i have two words for ya !!! Dan O'Bannon !!!

oh yes my friend the writer of alien , aliens , alien 3 alien rez oh and lets not forget about AVP aswell ....

Alien = Most Cannon = BullS**t

The directors visions shape the film , but shouldnt really have much effect on the plot .. baring in mind the director works closely with the writters too

the movies are all as cannon as each other assuming Dan O'Bannon doesent suffer from short term memory loss

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think the people who MADE the movies would be more cannon than the movies themselves, I am sorry, but if he says space jockeys created aliens, they DID!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

rofl XD

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

What, there's levels of canon now? Shouldn't it just be either canon or not canon?

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't once recall Ridley Scott ever saying that the jockeys were the definitive creators of the xenomorphs, he left the possibilities more open to opinion, which is why we're all here having this discussiion in the first place, as the derelect jockey ship has always been one of the biggest mysteries in the franchise.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

AvPunlimited, a director doesn't make the movie...a lot of people do as a collective group: the producers, the actors, the script writers, the cast selectors, etc.

I think it's as Killswitch said -- anything O'Bannon would decree could be considered canon simply because of the magnitude of his participation between all those films.

However, I highly doubt any e-mail sent to him, if his e-mail address could even be located, would be replied to. I'm certain there are countless others pestering him with questions similiar to anything we could send.

Crow-2.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

AVP Unlimeted ... lol WTF the lights are on but nobodys home lmao ... aka , you insane mate

exactly lmao , im sure ridley scott has better things to do with his life

jbfjjjhrh.png

Its not a mystery, almost everyone knows that aliens were created.

I know a lot about aliens. The space jockeys home world was, ACHERON!

There was another planet, called, CON-888, is a massive planet, with an organic base.

Another planet, PERI 120, it has an organic material created by the space jockeys, it is assumed that the Bio-Alloy was developed somewhere. That planet is Peri-120. The Bio-Alloy must have been developed here, initially as a virus since it seems to have overrun the small asteroid world. The organic compound gains nourishment from sunlight and the material contains in the rock. The compound attacks any refined material and pulls it into its mass. This makes landings very dangerous. The Compound absorbs material at a rate of 1K / hour. The landscape, as a result of its organic surface, changes hourly. Horizons rise and fall. Some scapes wave across the surface like an ocean of living mass. The Bio-Alloy here has no intelligence but rumors say this might be wrong.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh for f*ck's sake, quit pulling stuff out of your @ss and just give up already...

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

Space jockeys have created organic bases that are powered by sunlight, why is it so hard to believe they created aliens.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Your wrong, your all wrong, space jockeys created god!

HAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: these three posts were jokes..... *smiles an evil smile and creates the space jockey race.....*

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

lol , im not dissagreeing buddy , remember im on your side of this arguement all im saying is

"I think the people who MADE the movies would be more cannon than the movies themselves, I am sorry, but if he says space jockeys created aliens, they DID!""

sounds a little bloody stupid ... re-read what youve just types to avoid looking like a spanner

jbfjjjhrh.png

O RLY?

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

This has gotten completely ridiculous.

thorndesignssig.jpg

lol , im not dissagreeing buddy , remember im on your side of this arguement all im saying is

"I think the people who MADE the movies would be more cannon than the movies themselves, I am sorry, but if he says space jockeys created aliens, they DID!""

sounds a little bloody stupid ... re-read what youve just types to avoid looking like a spanner

jbfjjjhrh.png

lol curse my evil twitch causing me to double post

im am no longer on that idiots side of the arguement lol im moved a few miles esat and set up my own ... ive actually read every comic book and dont make stuff up out of my head base"

lol

jbfjjjhrh.png

I believe space jockeys created aliens because of the fact that space jockeys exist.

*Now I pulled that one.... Out of my...............ASS!*

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Just like pretty much every other answer you've come up with, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg