avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh yeah that was funny, very funny, I got to remember that one *sarcasm*

But seriously, its a mystery, I think space jockeys created aliens. Now the only proof I can provide is the directors word, thats the best I can do.

And the best you can do is, "Duh, you have no proof there pal, I am not goin ta believe ya's."

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

now now ladies calm down lol i beleive that space jockeys didnt create the xenomorph as there are too many characteristics in the xenomorph that show they are perhaps evolutionised, or however, with the stages in life it takes part of it can be seen as the first stage in the xenomorphs evolution process.
You also see the crossovers when hosts are made from different species which shows how they could not possibly be created by the space jockeys as they are far too complex, its really like saying that GOD created humans.....proof?????

alien.jpg

But is the acidic blood, the spring double jaw, and the machine like look, natural? No, there not, having a hive like structure is what every menacing creatures has, and the space jockeys created a menacing machine-like creature. It makes them even more deadly.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

you said a while back that they were "organic" creatures "natural" and the things you describe are what a predator needs to survive, its own weaponry like a lion has with its teath and strong muscular body to kill its prey, its just that aliens seem a bit odd, but thats what makes it science fiction but still using the same rules as a predator would have, its instincts.

alien.jpg

They are LIVING machines, but there not naturally occurring creatures.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

How do you know they're not natural? We don't even know if the original ones are from this galaxy.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Xenomorphs are not machine-like in appearance...if you would stop your ranting and take the time to read the thread I linked you, you would have already learned this, and that they very easily could be naturally occuring.

Acidic blood is just a low PH. Nothing more. It's very easy for a creature to attain acidic blood through evolution, especially if its body is resistant to acid.

Poisonous blood is just as far off as acidic blood, and creatures on our planet have that.

Their jaw moves quickly, and is designed to punch through the front of the skull and enter the brain without damaging the life-supporting regions of the brain, such as the medulla and the cerebellum. It's just a perfected tool for quickly seizing live prey, and keeping it alive.

A retractable jaw is just as far off as a set of retractable claws, a proboscis, or tongue.

You still have given no canon proof of how the xenomorphs could have been artificially created.

The edit button is there for a reason, and because this isn't the Chat Topic, you could get warned for spamming.

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

uh oh, must i bring the gorillaz authoriteh upon ye peeps? XD

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

This topic is just going through the same motions over & over. Locked.

thorndesignssig.jpg