alien vs predator 2 movie,it gets worse........

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

the most ridiculous title ever......?

read on for the full story

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=6908&Template=newsfull

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Shhh! Keep it down! They might hear you!
Drenton.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

LMAO! 'Wal-Mart Gone Wild" sounds better than "Survival of the Fittest" at this point.

Where oh where is Ridley Scott?

animkss5yk.gif

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I honestly think it's pathetic. The two deadliest creatures in the universe.........fighting in a wal-mart? why the hell don't they just add a laugh track in the background while they're at it?

thorndesignssig.jpg

Awful awful news!

I'm going to go watch the original Alien, and pretend I never read this.

Can anyone else hear that? BOYCOTT!

animkss5yk.gif

as much as I hate all of those ideas, & as bad as AVP2 could potentially be, there's no way I'm boycotting seeing it. If it truly is as bad as we're all thinking it will be right now, then I'd have to at least see for myself. I honestly think that this was probably little more than an internet rumour, as I cannot (or rather prefer not to) imagine that being the actual script for AVP2

thorndesignssig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I will be reading reviews of it online before I see it. If they're negitive, I won't see it. If this movie s, 20th century COX (hah!) is gonna know.

If they don't make an effort with this one, I'm not paying good money to see it. I would urge everyone here to do the same. I'm tired of a bunch of idiot studio executives spitting in my face.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hell, even a junkyard would sound better than Wal-Mart...

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

or the pyramids in mexico!!! where it all started out! yeah!

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

Heheh, yeah, I was thinking of very disturbing things at the point, and I happened to see a disturbing commercial while watching Drawn Together yesterday.

But Ridley Scott is out of the question, I think someone earlier in an earlier thread said that he had wanted nothing to do with ALIEN, as opposed to AVP and Resurrection's oh-so beautiful "sh*t bag mcholy cr@p" scene, also known as when the Queen gave birth to the Newborn.

But it would be nice for him, someone like him, James Cameron or someone very talented to od AVP2. Yes, Wal-Mart is very lame, I'm thinking that the pyramid in Antarctice is better...

00Bloo_sig01.png

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

i got a good lagh out of that one bloo!!

it is retarted that it's in a frikken wal-mart!!why not on THE SHIP!! then it would crash land in a jungle or a desert!! But NOT A FRIKKEN WAL-MART, while they are at it why not Toys'R'US!! this is upceting...very...

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

perhaps it might be better than it seems,although it might even be worse than avp,i mean,seriously they made the aliens seem alot stronger than they really are

as humans burn aliens shall rule the earth

I hear ya DD.

animkss5yk.gif

solo_pred, Undefined, 17 years ago

I read that it comes out december 21st 2007

solo-pred.jpg
Black warrior and solo pred The Dark warriors of Balatu

(The suicide bit was just to add emphasis... pretty much saying 'it's bad enough to make our lives not worth living' but perhaps i took it a tad too far, ah well....)

And I didn't actually mind the original avp, It had action and explained a lot, and to be honest, i didn't have high expectations for avp in the first place, It'd be a pretty hard crossover to do! Everyone had really high expectaitons for it, And I personally think that a lot of people would have been dissapointed no matter what it would have turned out to be. At least Paul Anderson gave it his best....right?

I think the suicide bit was quite over the top, but one way or another, alot of ppl r prolly gonna be fairly pi$$ed if AVP2 turns out the way we're all thinking it will

thorndesignssig.jpg

AVP DOES sound better than what we're going to have as AVP2, but AVP in my eyes is still not really acceptable. If it wasn't AVP, then I would sue them for being idiotic.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

^ Please tell me that last comment was a joke...

deathdrop1.jpg

That.......that is just sad...... It's absolutely pathetic.

All i can say is that i'm really dissapointed, AVP 1 was almost acfcpetable as far as I was concerned, but this......THIS....

I tihnk a lot of AVP fans are going to commit suicide when they see this movie.

...But they had to choose Wal-Mart. *sigh* The possibilities.

00Bloo_sig01.png

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

they would have gave me the chance to do the script I'd have the fight in the Wight House or the ST Luis Arch. that be interesting. or underwater in the remains of the Titanic. or on the golden gate bridge in new york.

TitanosaurSig.jpg