Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

cant find it but the beggining sounded excellent,with the predalien taking on the ship of preds from the end of avp 1.after that,they crash land in a small mid western town and blah blah,fight,blah,humans,blah,final fight in a 711 FOR CHRISTS SAKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wait,is it when the preds are sleeping and the predalien ambushed everyone of them? Then the elder used the detonater bomb for the first chapter?

Alienation.jpgI Am A Drone Alien Of The Hive

no the predalien grows big and tries to take on all the preds,kills a few and then does a boogie,escapes in a pod of sorts,preds go to kill him on earth,aliens somehow involved cant quite remember how tho.u lot know more about the life cycle of predaliens than i do.so u can figure it out.it was a few months back

firepred.bmp.jpg

Do you think that it should have been AVP2: A NEW BREED or AVP2: SURVIVAL OF THE FIERCEST instead of FITTEST?

AVP2:CONQUEST
AVP2:ALLIANCE

BLAH BLAH BLAH

firepred.bmp.jpg

Or maybe they should have just put AVP2 already. That sounds good enough for me.

oh yes

firepred.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

How about they just make Predator 3 or Alien 5?

deathdrop1.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. some said that it comes out before, after, or during AVP2.

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh that's specific

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

It should be just AvP2, Damn, This better not be a horrible movie <_<. I hope its just the name.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

wow, survival of the fittiest?

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 17 years ago

Survival Of The Fittest=Ewwww

Fox once again tarnishes the Alien and Predator names...But who knows,MAYBE,JUST MAYBE it'll be ok...Regardless I'm going to see it opening weekend.

MySig.gif

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

the horror.....the horror!!, lol, seriously though, if u guys mean that script that popped up a few months back that had em fighting in some town in texas & featured them fighting in Wal-Mart or smt like that, well......let's just hope it's a rumour, & about the name well, I'd honestly prefer if they went with Aliens vs Predator instead of AVP2

thorndesignssig.jpg

I wrote a summary about it(the script) somewere on the Hive's forum, but I can't seem to find it... If any of my fellow clan memebers wants to search, then please, feel free.

Drenton.jpg