Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

voltage angered in fear

Voltage.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Everyone is freaking out over AVP2, acting like they already know it's going to be terrible before they've even started shooting. Nobody truly knows what it will be like yet. We don't even know if what we've seen so far is the official script they'll be using. Until I see AVP2 for myself, I will try & remain as optimistic as possible.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

If I had the power, I'de bomb FOX studios. Or, at least black-mail them into eating their clothes.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, while there are perfectly good franchises to ruin, thye;ll never stop. Sucks how they wrecked avp, and if this one sucks even more (as we all know it will) then...

well" "Game over man! Game over!"

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace. (I wanna be an Alpha Draconis member, GO MARINES!!!)

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I only wish. Fox will never let it end, as long as there is $$$ to be made.

00Alien_sig01.png

I’m the only one who can walk in both worlds.

Can anyone say, "Game over, man. Game over!"

00Bloo_sig01.png

3 months principal photography.....9 months sfx.......a lifetime of regret.

avp4.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

*curls up in ball* nooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo!

Voltage.jpg

a little more info for ya

Starts shooting in Vancouver on September 23 and wraps on December 14

avp4.jpg

Survival of the fittest? Please. I've come up with a less corny name for a pokemon on an RPG game. If this storyline was any more whipped, I'de put it on top of some cocoa and call it an evening.

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

How the F*CK can they do this!? You might as well pit them against Super Mario or Ganondorf while they're at it!

00Bloo_sig11.png

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol, it ain't THAT bad, but it pretty weak, like i created it :p

but yet again, if it was your choice, to make in one short month to please both alien and predator fans alike, what would it be?

*edit = omg im changing sig AND that little bit of writing that follows it

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

an Alien and a Predator fightin' in Wal-Marts? hmmm it could work if the fight was done right. I mean think about it. if the Predalien was hunting and it entered the Wal-Mart store using the vents and drops through the vent and begain killin' folks then have the predator like a block away from the store and have him blow a hole in the celling jump down in the toy isle and got the aliens attintion with a roar. hard rock music plays. then the Predalien roars back and uses its claws and slices off a dalls head and hisses at the predator, starts charging the pred. tacles him the pred dodges the Predalien the alien slams into a pile of toys and the pred fires a plasma bolt at the wall making it fall on the predalien. the pred thinks hes dead and walks up to the ruble and the aliens hand grabs the predator's ankle and throughs him through the wall out to the ally and continues its attack. they fight for a while before tumbling down a cliff into the water. rock music ends.

ah heck they should have let me make the movie. LOL.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

It'll have half minute long scenes with logos flashing by. Hell, I've sure a pepsi or a coke can will kill an alien

Drenton.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Guys, give me a bucket so I can throw up... I mean yes, I love Darwin's theories just 'cos I'm a biologist but CAN'T THEY MAKE UP SOMETHING MORE INTELLIGENT AND CREATIVE?! Jeez... Hollywood is full of s#/&... They should leave it there, no sequels before someone have some frikin great idea for it.

satu-gift1.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

*proverbial eyes bleed*

!@)%&*!@#(%)*#@)(*()%*()*#()% GAH I can't believe they are GOING with that horrible script! NOOOOOOOOO ;o;

That title is incredibly corny, I'll admit, but ffs that movie is going to be terrible! DX

855989_3.jpg

The survival of the fittest?

Well, Darwin's theory proves that this movie, will die, as it hasn't a hope of suviving, nor is it fit.

Drenton.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Did it show the script? if it did, can you tell me where to find it because I only saw the description of the movie. Also, what would you prefer now, AVP or AVP2?

Alienation.jpgI Am A Drone Alien Of The Hive

the script was leaked onto the net earlier this summer and removed almost as quick as it arrived,due to scathing comments.i will try and find it for you though.

firepred.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

There needs to be some kind of petition to stop this garbage. Fox needs to learn that if they don't try, we don't buy. (It's a strike! LOL)

deathdrop1.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Was anything good on it, or was every letter a piece garbage?

Alienation.jpgI Am A Drone Alien Of The Hive