-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Money. Damn, what a concept.

But think of the children! I mean, fans...

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know, this is going to be like I robot. Baisically, the studio exuctives will be walking away with massive sacks of cash from companies, because for gods sake, nearly everything gets sold in Wal-Mart.

Coke, Pepsi, Twinkies, ect will all pay for their products to be featured in the film.

Drenton.jpg

Mm-hmm, especially if they're based on the first two hunters. Those guys are legends amongst any Predator alive.

00Bloo_sig01.png

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

That was some pretty good info from "Alien Experience",I especially like the idea of them re-disigning the Predator.

00Alien_sig03-1.png
In Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

You might as well put in Chamillionaire and Superman, too! Can't get any more lame than the "BATTLE OF THE CENTURY... IN WAL-MART"

(Just for the record, Superman and Chamillionaire AREN'T lame. Neither is Wal-Mart. But Wal-Mart and AVP isn't a good mix. Neither is Mountain dew and chocolate)

What's next? Alien Vs. Andy Milanokis? Godzilla and Predaotr: The final Showdown? Wal-Mart gone wild? Predeccesors of Aliens Queen and the deep, featuring Missy Elliot? Laugh Track times two featuring City Hunter? My gahd. Why don't they ever learn.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Of course, because now AvP2 is being made by amatures in suits.
Those somthing-or-another brothers.

Drenton.jpg

It wasn't just the costumes for me, it was also the relief of changing many of he shooting areas, maybe that will help out too.

I agree with you, as someone said before, "You can have the most kick ass Pred get-up in the world, but it's not the suit, it's the man in the suit."

00Bloo_sig01.png

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

but i think that if they dont try to reply avp 1 itll be good, coz avp one was made with people in suits, i wanna see at least some better alien wall crawling

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves?

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

In my opinion, the actor who played the main predator in Batman Dead End would be great to cast as one of the preds, as I thought he did quite a good job in BDE. Amdittedly he was no Kevin Peter Hall (but then again who is?) but he was still leaps & bounds ahead of Ian Whyte in AVP.

The news that the preds will be based more around the original designs is defenintly a relief, but they've gotta do more than just look the part. If the actors don't portray them right, & indeed, if the traditional sound effects aren't utilised, then I will be sorely pissed. Sound effects add quite a great deal to the authenticity, & it feels great to hear those classic sounds that ur so familiar with, it really gets u more into the movie.

Here's to hoping they also manage to pull it off with the aliens aswell, as in the last couple of movies they've been hailed as little more than extraterrestrial raptors (especially in AVP), so if they could bring back the traditional style of Alien & Aliens it would defenintly be a big plus to the movie.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Maybe people who have done movies like AVP before.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

That is some good news! Things are starting to look up. Now, they just need to get the right actors.

deathdrop1.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

where did u find that,dave

the burning planet..so mysterious,so beautiful so,well,burning....

YES! That's what I needed to hear! Thank you, Dave. Things look a little better now.

00Bloo_sig01.png

cool dave more new info ;)

in space no one can Hear you scream

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

The script has changed, so have the actualy shooting locations - check out 'alien Experience' for more infor and updates.

Aparently they are totally re-designing the predator, and basing the new molds on the hunters from the first two pred movies - things looking up........?

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Oh cr@p, my bad, Kidd.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bloo, I didn't even know you posted that after I posted my last message. Sorry for the Mis-understanding. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Kidd, I was agreeing with both you and Stalker.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, it doesn't hurt to give the movie a chance? Heck, I heard that AVP was a good movie by some. But these people didn't see the mistakes as we did. Most of these mistakes were not visible to us, but by rewatching the movies and being a die-hard Fan of AVP, we found these little mistakes, now we are dreading this movie. Yes, we read the story and disagree with it, and I agree with the surroundings. It should be held somewhere where there is places to hide, places that provide cover from others, not just some Urban Environment where you look out the window and see an Old lady running from a Xeno in fear for her life.
All I'm saying is, give this movie a chance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Sorry, sorry... It's just, AVP and Resurrection were a let down - maybe you're right. Many people act like they've already seen the movie. Let's just wait and see.

00Bloo_sig01.png