The Clans

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wonder... If every predclans have their own idea what is "honourable kill" how they cope with each other? Does they have any relations with each other?

I now it`s a mans world but this female don`t give a damn about it.
<-------=========------->*
Kill for honor. Die for duty.
Live for the thrill of the hunt.

Okey, I think female hybrid isn't a great idea in pred clan. I just had entered the clan and then there's a first serious encounter with a pred... I hope that we will sort it out with PREDATOR. It worries me how it will affect on my situation.

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Sigh* nothing changes round here. Read the message board rules topic time alien. That will give you all the info you need.

Right, i'm outta here.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

how do u get one

how do u get one

Kharn, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think they'd mate like a human. Just more normal, and common. i know theyre aliens, but really.

div

Thanks anyway;) I really don`t have a chance to read predator comics or books (simply `cos I can`t find them anywhere and I`m not going to order them from the other side of the Ocean;) So my knowledge is deeply depending on these scratch of information.

Other interesting point is that you`ve never seen a female. I really hope that they aren`t between "the stove and the fist" - if they are, I personally come and kick every male preds ass! (Well, I hope I didn`t expect too much from myself...)

Or maybe they have their own clans, like the Amazons, so that there isn`t much disturbance during the fights (Well, males and females, you know what I`m talking about. The concentration could loosen;)

Hay just wanted to post that I'm stell here, it's just a littel slow at the moment. Oh and if you see K20 any time soon, ask him if he's consedering leting me in the clan. Predatoress congrats on geting in the clan,you'll do just fine I'm posativ. And before I go here's a littel gift, the Predator Phyiology!

\/Y\/ Physiology (Note: some of the this data is based on theories)

Yautja are best classified as mammal like reptiles, this means that they are warm-blooded creatures with a reptilian appearance. Yautja are adapted to warm climates and can with stand temperatures up to 250°C.
Although Yautja are warm-blooded they cannot live in a cold climate. If an unprotected Yautja (this is without any protection from the elements) were to be exposed to temperatures below 3 to 5°C it would probably die within a few hours. Yautja have been spotted in the icy regions Siberia and seemed to have walked around in the cold with no more protection then a few bits of cloth and some armor. But this is deceiving since Yautja seem to have a technology (most likely based on force field technology most likely similar to that of the cloak) to keep them protected from the elements with out having to ware cumbersome thick clothing. (for more info on this technology see the equipment page in the technology menu) In the Yautja race the females are bigger then the males. Yautja males are approximately 2.20 to 2.70 meters tall, Females are estimated at 2.50 to 3 meters tall.

\/Y\/ The Bloodstream

The Yautja circulatory system can be divided in to 3 circulation's.
1. From the heart to the lungs
2. From the heart to the body
3. From the heart to the brain
In the Yautja circulatory system the brain has a separate circulation. This allows for a higher blood pressure in the rest of the body without damaging the fine network of blood vessel's in the brain. This allows the Yautja to live with blood pressures that would normally kill a human. The ability to create and survive such high blood pressure has certain advantages. The blood can be transported through the body faster and thus oxygen a other nutrients are transported faster and waste products are removed faster. This special circulatory system is part of why Yautja are so strong. It allows the organs and muscles to work harder and thus increase the muscles capacity.

\/Y\/ The 3 part heart.

The Yautja 3 part heart consists of 2 auricles and 3 ventricles. The blood is pumped from the right side of the heart through the lungs. From there it goes back to the heart and into the left auricle. From here it goes in to the 2 ventricles that are connected to it. One pumps it into the body and the other pumps it into the brain at a much lower pressure. When the blood has gone through the body and the brain it goes back to the right side of the heart and the cycle starts again.

\/Y\/ Bone structure

The Yautja skeleton is stronger then our own. Although the material it is made of is not stronger than the material our own bone is made of, the Yautja skeleton is stronger because it is more firmly built. The bones are much thicker than our own and also much more compact which makes them heavier. Yautja don't seem to have the problem of calcification which makes bones more fragile. Whether this is natural or because of the Yautja have a treatment for it is unknown.

No Further Data

\/Y\/ Environment

Yautja are because of their technology capable of adapting to virtually any environment. There preferred environment is hot and humid with little light and with lots of high structures (whether these are trees or buildings doesn't matter). We can assume this is the kind of place they evolved in.
No Further Data

\/Y\/ Evolution

It is believed that the Yautja evolved in a warm humid forest environment. This can be concluded from the fact that they prefer hot humid environments and are clearly not afraid of heights. The green mottled color that most Yautja have as skin color also strengthens this idea. The Yautja evolved from tree dwelling creatures just like us humans. But they on the other hand never lost the ability to climb though the canopy's of the forest and thus have little or no fear of height's. The eyes evolved to pickup heat rather then light, this suggest an environment with little or no light available. We can assume from this that the Yautja are by origin nocturnal creatures. This explains a lot of there behavior. Things like secrecy and stealth, the preference for the night time and dark places can all be related to this nocturnal origin. Their stealth technology is also more effective at night then it is in the day time.

No Further Data

\/Y\/ Muscular structure

The Yautja muscular structure is in construction quit similar to that of humans.
The reason Yautja are much stronger is due to the fact that the muscles have a much more efficient nutrient and waste product transport. This is because of the Yautja 3 part heart (for further details see "the Yautja bloodstream").The greater strength is also created by the higher percentage of muscular tissue per kg of body weight and the fact that Yautja are bigger then humans.

\/Y\/ Nervous system

We know very little about the Yautja nervous system. We know that the Yautja have much faster reflexes then us and that it is probably roughly the same as ours.
No further data.

Blood Seeker is equipped with standard Predator armor, 1 small wristblade, 1 Naginata, and a small Plasmacastor.

Well, that`s all I wanted to hear;) Where on Earth you found all this?

Can't remember, all I know is I have a notepad with Predator datafile as it's name.
------------------------------------------------
I have still a question. Can a female mate with several males or is it strictly forbidden (I hope not...;)? And what is, for example, my situation `cos I want to be in the fights? Well, this will create a lot of speculation but I want to hear all of yours opinnions.

It is not forbidden, but pointless as Predator females can not have more than one baby at a time. You can fight, and join a clan as you please.
And if u`ve read my profile you know I`m not exactly a real pred. I just kinda mixed up with them (Well, that`s not suprise if the females live on the other side of universe...) I got my punishment and I became their lab rabbit - with my own will.

Now we'v run into a bit of wall, you may not be conpatabel with a male Pred's cromasomes, and your reproduction system may be diffrint. All I can suggast is that you have such things checked, and change any thing thats wrong.
Sorry, I just have made an exact story about how I became a pred;) I reveal it bit by bit (I don`t have patience to write it all here..) and I just love to create it further by the "facts". And when I have the chance to join you in the RPG you`ll know my backround and my nature.

I'll look forwed to reading it.

Blood Seeker is equipped with standard Predator armor, 1 small wristblade, 1 Naginata, and a small Plasmacastor.

Now this is a reply to a early'r statment but here it is . There is a home page on info of the predators it states there are female preds,That could possably be bigger straonger faster exc. so ya. I think somone alredy sed that...nvm

Live,die. Do bolth with honor. Because its better to die with honer and integrity. than to win like a cowerd,and let thous beside you slaughter and be slughterd.

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

i read that inorder to hunt the human they must kill there first xenomorph then the can hunt human

solosig1.png
what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*

(And where are you Blood Seeker? It`s fun to talk with you;)

Thank you, it's fun talking to you too.
Oh, and I must say I had a bad mix up. The gun thrown by the Elder in Pred 2 wasn`t dated in 1917, it was dated in 1715! If the Leader has got it by himself he`d be over 282-years old! (The happening in LA was in 1997) But it`s possible that the stuff past to the next generations. (Well who am I to judge the pred`s as sloppies when I make errors like this! I can only defend myself by sayng I`m only a human - or a half-of-human...)

On avrege Predators live 300-1000yrs, the most sucessfull ones live longer.
What kind of relations are with Hunter`s Moon and Balatu? I mean does they fight against the others or are they in the same side? Can they made alliances for example with humans? And I would want to know how many members there are each of the clans.

It's like two packs of wolfs, get tham together and blood WILL be shad. It's all about turf, turf and blood haha. As far as humans go, it's not likely, but it can happin with some humans.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well - heading back to the genitals - they looked exactly the same as the male penis so take from that what you will, unless it was a standard mock up just purely for aesthetics.

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah I know lol, I was shocked when I found that out.
from aliens to E.T. rofl.
well spielberg finialised the ET look, but giger gave the concept anyway.

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah Giger actually came up with the design for the aliens but it was stan that we can thank for the preds

giger created E.T.
go figure.....

- Semper Fi

I had no idea of that, but I hate E.T.

Giger created the aliens not the preds. Stan Winston created the preds

strange
I've seen predators desgings on giger sites
I thought it was he
thanks for that

- Semper Fi

well, considering we've only seen a single pred sex, we can't just assume they are male, I mean after all they are aliens, what we might think to be male genitalia could in fact be female genitalia or even a type of radar sonar device we don't know lol only giger knows.
(lol sorry that also just occured to me)
- Semper Fi

Well, that`s all I wanted to hear;) Where on Earth you found all this?

I have still a question. Can a female mate with several males or is it strictly forbidden? And what is, for example, my situation `cos I want to be in the fights? Well, this will create a lot of speculation but I want to hear all of yours opinnions.

And if u`ve read my profile you know I`m not exactly a real pred. I just kinda mixed up with them (Well, that`s not suprise if the females live on the other side of universe...) I got my punishment and I became their lab rabbit - with my own will.

Sorry, I just have made an exact story about how I became a pred;) I reveal it bit by bit (I don`t have patience to write it all here..) and I just love to create it further by the "facts". And when I have the chance to join you in the RPG you`ll know my backround and my nature.