Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey predess (can I call u that?) why don't ya come talk with me & time pred in the clan board.

stalker.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aha. So she wasn't kidnapped, scared, tortured and hunted in their own ship? Well, that's nice to hear that no one could think that I'd have copied the story from it;)

(*lol* I have pretty rough image how they handle even disarmed people;D)

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Ok, so I'm kinda mixture of young blood and warrior - I'm not yet experienced hunter even thou I fight by myself - at least so far. If I even are worth of ranking... I've learnt to kill without feeling sympathy to my prey. But still I'm a little bit mixed up with my new appearance.

I haven't read the comics but I think it was some lady who helped out a pred clan in battle & they treated hr like a pred & accepted her into the clan & gave her predator weapons but in a human size.

stalker.jpg

Um, I must ask you who have more knowledge and have read all kind of stuff about preds what's the story about the other woman who got mixed up with preds? I'm just curious - my story is based purely on my own imagination and the 3 predfilms (where the last one showed the possibility to make an alliance between a human and preds).

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

predalien64: yautja can hunt humans, but only after they are blooded.

predatoress: thanx, havent checked it out, i will by tomorrow.

edit: ok i looked at it, some of it is hilarious, and some is copied from the guns and gods site. still got ss of info so its cool.

ok, hey check balatu PREDATOR needed to say something to you

stalker.jpg

Yes, you can call me whatever you like;) But my real "predname" was Luna, when I still was just a human, but it chanced into Nemesis - the Goddess of destruction - when I started to hunt people seriously.

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey blood Seeker, you seem to know yor stuff on this. Where did you get all the inf about the pred caste system? I think it would be a great read.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Um... I'm not totally following these passages from a young pred to an Elder. There's Young Blood, Blooded and so on. Could someone explain the meaning of these?

Oh, damn! I cannot join you to the next RPG (I don`t even know if I`m accept in a clan...) but lets see the following time;) At first I need a LOT of practise of writing... And I would need my own computer so I wouldn`t be so tied up in Finland`s time...

Have fun!

Oh hey, Daveberg or someone! How long it usually takes to play a one game of RPG?

Well, that`s even better;) So everyone have only one character. It helps a lot of knowing people.

Another compact pack of info, thanks;)

I think you have no problems of entering the Clan - just make a request to K20. Actually lots of our clan members have been asking for you in the clan area... And I'm not the least of them. In fact I decided to ask of joining the Balatu 'cos I thought you're in...

About the sight and smell:

We all know a yautja's vision is based on infrared. They have trouble seeing prey, or not seeing them at all, if they were partially hidden under snow or covered with mub. But they also would have a hard time seeing prey if they were in a boiler or engine room that was blowing steam from vents and pipes. Another attribute they would have with their infrared vision is by identifying when another is lying or scared by watching his or her body heat rise, yet this would only work on someone nervous enough to produce an abundant amount of heat. The effect would work even better if one were wearing a mask being the keen eyes of the mask are more sensitive then the wearer's true eye sight.
The second is a yautja's H'dui'se, their musk. Whether they go by sight in picking out a good-looking yautja from an ugly one is unknown they can tell if another were upset, angered or lingering around a corner.And a male would even be able to pick out which females were in heat from the ones that weren't in heat all by smelling their musk. This would also propose that they only mate when the female is in heat and her musk would arouse the male partner even more.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

Thats just one persons option, those AVP predator and alien books are kinda bad anyway

pred.png

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

So predators can’t hunt humans... why do the movies have humans as the primary target with exemption for AVP they got in the middle. How can they do that legally? I mean the predator in the first movie could be rouge but what about seconded movie?

The Best Of Both Nightmares

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

You keep your identity intact, if you die, your role in the RPG is over untill the next one begins.

As far as life span of both aliens and predators is concerned, there is still no hardcore evidence of them being able to live for centuries as i have read on many other websites.

Rference to a behind the scenes interview with Veronica Cartwright (Lambert from alien) She stated that the aliens only have very short life spans - hence the reason they change colours from a 'skin' like hue, to a dark black/blue - it was said that the alien is 'bruising' thus the urgency of the creatures trying to capture hosts for re-population before they die out.

Although this was discussed by Veronica, the theory is slightly unstable, as the warrior aliens on Acheron were nearly four weeks old at the time, Early specualtion stated that the aliens only lived a few days. But information differes from place to place so it's hard to pin point an actual truth.

froggy.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

the whole month I think

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Now we'v run into a bit of wall, you may not be conpatabel with a male Pred's cromasomes, and your reproduction system may be diffrint. All I can suggast is that you have such things checked, and change any thing thats wrong.

Yes, that`s why I have no limits to... Well, you know;) But I`ll keep my deep dark secrets of my own... (If I reveal all the mods will kick me out in a second... And I don`t want that `cos I finally found all of you;)

Anyway, I`m not maternal type. I just want to enjoy all the privileges that the males do. And I`m glad I have the rights to do that.

But now I jump to a totally different subject. I`m not sure if this one is asked already, but I`ll ask it again. (I`m like a 4-years old, questions, questions, questions... Well, I must ask `cos these things are haunting me. It`s good that we have here some experts;) How long does the preds live? Like how old the Elder usually is? I kinda remember that in Pred 2 the Leader throw a gun to Mike (or Danny) and it was made in 1917, or something. If he have got it by his own, he must be over 80 years old and still in good shape.

And I must be equal so I ask how long does the aliens live as well? I mean if they don`t get killed... Long live the Queen...? Sorry, I just HAD to say that;)

Oh, and `cos I`m not allowed to say this on the FAQs Topic I say it in here: thanks TDN. Now I now a lot more about the RPG. But I still have a question. If u die during the game do you have to create a new profile or can you play the same character in the next game?

I now it`s a men`s world but this female don`t give a damn about it.
<-------=========------->*
Kill for honor. Die for duty.
Live for the thrill of the hunt.

If you mean how many kills I have made in RPG I must say none. I haven`t have the chance to play it yet. But don`t worry, I`ll come there when all things are solved.

Like I said I must work with my language.

(And where are you Blood Seeker? It`s fun to talk with you;)