krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

krio destroyed the gods and said:oh yeah i am a badass.he took a machine that is able to knock out a giant used it against badapple.then he took the skull and acid spitted it so that no being can take it and he protected it good with:

mind power
other fake skulls
nazi zombies
dogs
tigers
WTF bombs
grenades
flame trowers
dutch schaefer
hulk
captain america
iron man
wolverine
batman

MY F*****N OVERPROTECTED SKULL!TAKE THAT!

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Then GF just walked through it all. The reason being that she could stop time and just took it. *Take that Alienxeno.

MY SKULL!!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

um........that is krio.

Woops sorry, *Take that Krio

okay i am out off the game.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

DarkLioness walked up the gamefreak and Brogue Kicked her into a unknown universe inhabited by every internet Troll in the world.

My Skull and long live the Brogue Kick!

gamefreak down for 2

i lied

alienxeno took the skull from DL and kicked her in zombie land where the zombies wanted to mary her.
alienxeno screemed:good luck in zobie land!!!also who are you gonna mary?!!lol
then he ran taking the skull with him so he could celebrate his victory in a cofee cafe.

darklioness out for 2 becuase zombies want to mary her.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple walked into the cafe, he walked up to AX noticing the Skull in his booth. Bad apple suddenly punched AX in the face and an all xeno brawl in the Cafe, and Bad apple suddenly sprayed coffee in AX face and took the skull while he his wiping coffee off of him.

AX out for two because of spilled coffee and CafeBrawl

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

The Skull is a lie.

This one line makes Bad Apple explode and then implode.

I take the Skull and vanish into nothingness.

MY SKULL

BadApple down for 3

GF reaches into a black void and retrieves the skull. Then she seals all ways out.

GrimReaper out for 2

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

swings down on vine and grabs skull laughing then hits tree and run dizzly away with it

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

YOUR POSTS MUST BE AT LEAST TWO SENTENCES LONG.

Gamefreak still has the skull.

Bad apple was back in the game. Over twelve years Bad apple had been trying to pinpoint GF exact position in all the universes. simply driven mad he built a time machine and went back to the exact moment that GF took the skull from GrimReaper. Bad apple waiting in the portal zone took the skull and pushed GF back into the void before she could react. the portal closed and Bad apple went into a smoky bar

In the smoky bar Bad apple sat in a booth with a black belt jiu-jitsu tenth level rank he hired his services to help guard the skull. And now moving along with Ted the jiu-jitsu teddy bear he continued on his path to his completely safeguarded safe room where he originally made the time machine.

Yay I have the skull (GF out for 2 posts because of being stuck in the GrimReaper's void)

*EVIL LAUGH*

alienxeno stole the skull and killed the guards.then he send chuck norris to guard the skull and kill all who dares to come!

my skull which cannot be stolen unless you have a plan!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

The ghost of Bruce Lee kicks ten shades of hell out of Chuck's silly face. The disturbance leads to a full-scale invasion from the afterlife. The subtle membrane between the material universe and the incorporeal realms beyond is suddenly punctured like a switchblade through a rotting whale. The dead force their way through the opening like last minute shoppers. As in life, the feeble are trampled and the stars rise above the wretched masses

The shades of all the dead rock stars and celebrities, glowing like angler fish and charging with the same dead-eyed intensity, force the wound in spacetime open wider and wider even as the Reapers Between attempt to seal the festering sore.

They close it off as best they can, but it's ultimately useless; the 20th Century will be restarted by it's spectral architects. Biggie Smalls, possessing Rosie O' Donnell's body and armed with a gun of flesh and ectoplasm, blows fresh holes into the torso of 50 Cent. Marylin Monroe opts to take on only what mass is required to cackle as she wrings the life from Madonna's neck. Justin Beaber is aged backwards by the demonic dancing of Michael Jackson; who can say what grisly fate awaits him?

One by one, the stars of today are extinguished, leaving the ghosts of a thousand yesterdays to pose and preen forever before cameras bolted to the heads of lobotomized longshoremen.

There is no hope here, only a really long and in the end pointless story that somehow ends with Deathdrop pawning off the cybernetic defense nipples of William Shatner and being paid in skulls.

In this case, THE skull.

MY SKULL!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Okay, wow. You deserve that skull. I was actually gonna post for once, but now I'm gonna knock myself out for 2 posts.

Your skull.

OTANG, Yautja, 11 years ago

Otang distracts Shatner with a jumbo sausage Kolache and takes The Skull as DeathDrop throws up his hands in disgust. Deathdrop facepalms and decides to take himself out for 2 turns out of embarrassment. My Skull.

alienxeno simply talks to otang.he did not want to give it to him so he called...........idk rainbow
dash?okay....rainbow dash uses that thing that happens when she goes fast and knocks out otang for 3

then alienxeno leaves with the skull.

otang out for 2 because unccousnes.

Bad apple now armed with an army of video game characters that never took off. And all the Super NES characters he has summoned from the plane of games he seiges Alienxeno's castle. With alienxenos orc army against all Nes characters ever bad apple slips into the artefact room and takes the skull passing it to snake who leaps into his jet with bad apple and flies away to a realm ony the insane can penatrate. soon bad apple was driven insane by the lonliness and keeps the skull with his trusted NES army.

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

Since Badapple had an army of all NES characters and SNES characters, he also had all the bad ones. While his army was marching Lester the Unlikely tripped over a nuclear explosive and set it off, wiping out badapple's army and Badapple. Then I found the skull somewhere on the moon.

Badapple out for 2 due to poor choice in video game characters

MY SKULL!