Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Titulus saddled his trusty armored troll and galloped into the amazon camp. He trolled badapple and left with the skull with that he went underground. Where he dug a deep hole and wide hole fed the skull to the troll and buried him. Titulus left the underground with a wide smile on his face.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Titulus is abducted by a bunch of those badass big-headed Rosewell Aliens. You know the ones that look like fetuses wearing designer sunglasses? Those ones. There is much probing, and the Skull is removed for further testing.

Meanwhile in the far-flung future of 2004... The Roach Nations gather in the great plastic cathedral and convene the Parliament of Shit. They discuss many things, but it's the ongoing war against the invading Before-Men that has everyone's attention.

A time machine is sent back to find a way to defeat the foul primates. Building out of a bathtub may not have been the best idea, but let's remember these are cockroaches, super-evolved though they may be. The point is, it crashed.

Have you ever witnessed a jury-rigged time machine collide with a flying saucer in the upper atmosphere through 4D space? It makes a sound like an exploding church bell run through an autotuner.

Needless to say, the skull is made of sturdier stuff than extraterrestrial materials, and survives the trip through upended spacetime, landing in the cave of Deathdrop, who promptly shits in it.

You still want it?

MY SKULL!

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

A mad and completely crazed Tawganator creeps from out the shadows of cave Deathdrop and marvels at the recently defecated Skull. Carefully he sneaks up to Deathdrop and uses a chloroform soaked cloth to put him to sleep. Tawganator watched Deathdrop sleep for about an hour and took some photos of himself with Deathdrop. He got rather excited when Deathdrop started mumbling and kicking his leg while he dreamt.

Tawganator carefully placed the Skull in a plastic bag and sealed it then gave it a kiss before wiping off the smudge marks with a Kleenex. Tawganator promptly left the cave and arrived to his den of Collectables, placing the Skull with Deathdrop's excrements amongst the other items he has collected from famous persons.

MY PRECIOUS uh, I mean. MY SKULL... (my precious)

Deathdrop out for 3. I used a lot of chloroform.

oh god

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Okay, that's your fuckin' skull.

@DD: "a sound like an exploding church bell run through an autotuner."
...Dubstep?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Kirby carefully sneaked into Tawganator's den and grabbed the bag with the skull in it. Noting that somebody had shit in the skull Kirby says" Who the fuck would do something like this?" Unfortunately Kirby said that so load that alarms went off and Tawganator came running in with a crazed look in his eyes " I don't know how you found this place...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Tawganator said as Kirby opened the bag containing the skull being careful not to spill the contents. Tawganator then ran at Kirby who stepped on Tawganator's toes causeing his to scream in pain and open his mouth very wide, in fact so wide that Kirby dumped the contents down Tawganator's throat and watched him gag as Kirby forced him to swallow the shit after witch Kirby put duct tape over Tawganators mouth so he couldn't vomit. Kirby was lucky that the inside of the skull was non-stick and cleaned up nicely after its acid bath to disinfect the skull.

Tawganator out for 3 due to disease,grossness,and the shame of eating DD's shit

MY DAM SKULL GET YOUR OWN!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple went into a prank store and bought the following items Stink bombs, cherry bombs, fake vomit and a replica skull. Bad apple then went near kirby position with a gillie suit and threw 5 of his cherry bombs at him, kirby screamed as he thought he was being shot at. Next bad apple threw 4 stink bombs at him and made him go unconcious. Now bad apple went down to the bag with the skull and took the real skull out od the bag and swapped it with the fake one.

Kirby out for 3 because of unconsiouness, thinking he has the real skull and thinking he is being shot at.

MY DEFACATED SKULL

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

But Ragnarok was close an bought a lot of fake skulls , then he went over a building and with his whip he took the skull and throw him all the fake skulls , so he got very confused , but one skull hit him in the head and he fell knocked ... And Ragnarok leaves to buy a smoothie .

Badapple loose 3 turns for being knocked and confused

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

alienxeno said hey want to have a smoothey for the skull

ragnarok agreed and gave the skull to alienxeno.

alienxeno started using a rocket louncher to bring it to the sky where it would blow up.

this means the end for the skull eccept if someone has a plan

destroyed skull.

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

But Ragnarok doesnt like the smoothie so with the TARDIS goes and take the skull save and then he calls the avengers and kicks Alinxeno a** and then Ragnarok leaves somewhere else .

Alienxeno out for 1 turn because Hulk-smashed him

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

By calling the avengers, ragnarok has opened the gate to the comic world itself. There, Mebber was lurking for quite awhile, drinking cocktails, playing bingo with the many not-so-successful comic figures who never reappeard after their premiere sucked, and, of course, constructing a weird comic-version of Frankensteins Monster. This monster is composed of parts from every comic book villain ever inventend, looks like an orb of snot (well, the only "parts" avaiable were the villains' snot) and is called Lil' Gloo Bob.

While the Frankensnot Gloo-Bob smashes the avengers and ragnarok aswell, and does all those things to the world villains like to do, Mebber grabs the skull from ragnaroks remains and leaves for the next best coffeehouse still intact to celebrate his victory with a nice cappuccino.

My Skull!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

alienxeno used his tail to grab mebbers neck and choked him.mebber got knocked out and alienxeno stole the skull.he ran to a place with tigers and hided the skull under a bomb.just trying to destroy the skull.

mebber out for 3 becuase uncousnes.

destroyed skull.......if someone does not come up with a plan.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Then gamefreak descends from heaven on a hippo crapping unicorns and the hippo eats the skull. Then it gets crapped out on a horn of a unicorn and gamefreak rides the unicorn into the pits of it'd own stomach.

MY F****** Skull

Deathdrop blows everything up because motherfuckers still can't count.

The chunks of Earth are taken by giant planet-chewing beavers and used to dam up a black hole, plugging up the portals to the antiverse and pissing everybody off. Then, multiple fractal elves teleport the skull into the K'tTHHyrlykfgthffth dimension where it is absorbed into the mass of the being known only as The Bunnyblob.

It then fell into the hands of Deathdrop, Lord of the Cheese.

MY SKULL!

OOC: It was two

GAH. Sorry, my mistake.

Quote "Deathdrop blows everything up because motherfuckers still can't count."

I sure did say that and then apologize.

Then gf claws her way out of the ground. She then proceeds to fly around the galaxy. Then, being an awesome xenomorph she is just asks for the skull and dives into the ocean.

MY SKULL

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple found the K'tTHHyrlykfgthffth dimention wherein Bad apple takes peanut butter and jelly and with it sticks peanut butter in DeathDrop's mandibles and while he is occupied with the peanut butter Bad apple takes the skull. Afterwards he flies out of the Lil Bunny blob on pegasus and flies to mount olympus summoning the Gods.

DD out for two because of trying to get peanut butter out of mandibles