ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just walk in while your all fighting and then take the skull. Then finally leaves with the skull in had while you guys beat the living shit out each other.

MY SKULL...

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

glados comes and takes the predator 13 to the testing chambers.then she gives the skull to her best friend alienxeno.

my skull!

tp13 out for 3 because of testing!

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

But when you thought I didn't see you I did and when you thought you were safe when you hid, you were wrong. I came over to the cardboard box you were hiding in and smashed it. Then I took the skull out of your hand.

My Skull

AlienXeno out for 3

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Then GF ascended from the depths of He** and grabbed at AX. But she missed and grabbed the skull instead. Then she threw AX into He**

AX out for 3

MY SKULL

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate it when two people post at the same time.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

The world is overrun by rabid Chihuahuas hyped up on meth, coke, crack and bathsalts. They go through the world eating, killing and humping everything in their path. Panic and choas rule as people try to escape this menace. The Skull is left unattended so I walk by and pick it up.

The reason I am not being eaten or humped to death by a bunch Chihuahuas is because I have the power of Cthullu to keep my safe.

MY SKULL BITCHES!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

But Cthulhu slips on a banana peel, causing all the Chihuahuas to begin humping you at once. Everyone else is so pissed off from the humping that they leave the Earth...

... Except that Deathdrop has erected (hah) a force field around the Earth, and the toll for crossing it is one skull.

MY SKULL!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple had been in his safe bunker for the long time that The chiwawas had been invading earth and once the banging on the door had finally receeded he got out. The first thing he saw was the force field protruding around earth and the Deathdrop had been it's creator. Now summoning an army of Daedra and Daedric princes he wars on DD. DD is eventually destroyed and Bad apple goes to platform 9 and three quarters that eventually brings Bad apple and his army to Hogwarts where Bad apple learns how use magic.

DD is out for 2 because of being destroyed in a war waged against you!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Suddenly something hits BA on the head,that something is a pokeball and BA is trapped inside of it. However not to be beaten by DD in gore Kirby takes the pokeball containing BA and puts it in some kind of weird looking contraption with many blades and other similar objects made to destroy just about anything put in there. After about 5 seconds some very sick sounding noises are heard and some of those are no doubt BA Screaming in agony as he is being chopped up and otherwise being obliterated by the machine (the pokeball broke and released him inside of it). After 10 seconds the machine started spitting out blood,guts, and bits of the pokeball and oddly enough the Skull was unharmed which Kirby took and walked away with a sick grin on his face.

BA out for 3

MY SKULL!

then there was a omega strong killing machine called:terminator.
he took kirby cage head and smashed him in the wall.he then took the skull from him and gave it to alienxeno.my mission is to protect you.then the terminator protected him.

kirby teriminated (for 3)

Then GF opens a inter-dimensional portal to an opposite universe. She then reaches in and pulls out what appears to be a small robot which then runs up to AX and kicks him and runs away. AX chases the little robot in anger, but in his haste he had dropped the skull and GF caught it.

AX out for 2 for being distracted

MY SKULL!!

ooc:gf i want an explanation for the six out post.i didnt have the motherf**** skull back then so what the hell where you thinking.i am pretty mad.

*MOD POWERZ LOL*

Your knockout count is hereby reduced to one. Problem solved.

OOC: Well i am sorry AX, i saw that your post wwaas the most recent so i jsust thought you were the last one to have it.

Edit: Myself out for 6 for being an idiot

You are only out for 3, because that is the maximum amount allowed.

that out for 3.does that count as a post?

if so alienxeno takes the skull and drinks beer while herobrine (he is invincible!) protects him.herobrine is from minecraft.....and he is unkillable....

Bad apple noticing he is un killable and he takes a large rock. Lifting the rock he attacks AX with it trapping him beneath it. the skull was dropped and Bad apple took it getting every AVP and Halo character ever as bodygaurds of Bad apple and the skull.

MY goddamn skull bitches No one can TAKE IT FROM ME!!

Bad apple noticing he is un killable and he takes a large rock. Lifting the rock he attacks AX with it trapping him beneath it. the skull was dropped and Bad apple took it getting every AVP and Halo character ever as bodygaurds of Bad apple and the skull.

MY goddamn skull bitches No one can TAKE IT FROM ME!!

alienxeno destroyed the rock above him and send all necromorphs.no matter how strong the hunters where
they all got necromorphized.and the xenomorph became necroxenomorphs.and marines became necromorphs too.
badapple got a necromorph virus in him.but since you only become necromorph when you are dead he only choked and puked.now the necromorphs gave the skull to alienxeno....their master.master chief was killed and became a ultimate necromorph.serving alienxeno only!the skull was in the box of his room wich was full of necromorphs.........and dr octagonapus!and time stop would not work because the virus keeps coming mwahahaaha!

badapple out for 3 because of choking and puking!

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

But Ragnarok enters with two mega canons and in dramatic slowtime kills all necromorphs , then shoots to alienxeno and falls , takes the skull and opens a gate from nowhere to the world of videogames making an army of Creepers to blow everything and while alienxeno is unconsicious I set Slenderdude to watch (or vigilate) alienxeno.

MYYYYY SKUUUUUL IM NOT GOING TO SHARE IT !!!

alienxeno out for 2 turns cause es got problems with slender