alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

alienxeno already on pluto stomps ravager on the ground and chokes him.he then runs away takes the spaceship and goes to the jungle of south america.he runs away with the skull in a cave and hides there for a while.

MY SKUL

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bad apple jumped into the cave that Alien Xeno was hiding in and pushed alien xeno into a dark pit and grabbed the skull then got out and collapsed the caves entrance

Out for 3 alien xeno because of being stuck in the cave

MAI SKULL

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Deathdrop rides in on his magic donkey and says " next person to post less than two sentences gets fisted"

MY SKULL!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Kirby warps in from the last My Skull game that he was in and lands on top DD. "DUDE I LOVE YOU FOR BRINGING BACK THIS GAME! " Kirby then hugs DD till his back breaks.Kirby walks off with skull singing about how life just got better now that this game is back.

MY
SKULL

DD out for 2

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

While Kirby-Cage had he skull something happened, I got the skull. But Kirby couldn't just take the skull back because he was trapped in an alternate dimension were everyone talks in reverse and he goes insane.
Kirby-Cage out for 2

My Skull

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

alienxeno uses his tail to take the skull and gone to a place with tigers

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

But Ragnarok jumps over and takes the skull and him to a hole in the floor were gets trapped .

Bad apple took a forget me stick and a sledgehammer and freed Rangarok from the hole in the floor and uses the forget me stick to knock him out and take the skull

Rangarok is out for 2 because of being knocked out.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

OK, so for the 3rd time in as many pages: YOUR POST MUST BE AT LEAST TWO SENTENCES LONG.

After being summoned to DD's office for breaking the "YOUR POST MUST BE AT LEAST TWO SENTENCES LONG"
rule Badapple is then sat in the timeout corner. DD then hands(for whatever reason)the skull to Kirby.Kirby then walks over to Badapple and puts a "Dunce" cap on his head and skips away as people laugh at Badapple.

Badapple out for 3 for not reading the rules(is it that hard guys?)

MY DAM SKULL

While Kirby had the skull I had devised a very long and complicated plan to get the skull, but realising that by the time the plan would go into effect someone else would've taken the skull. So I just hit him over the head with a baseball bat and took the skull.

Kirby-Cage out for 3

My Skull

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just then Tawganator busts in to the room and break dances. A crowd begins to form as Kirby is asked to DJ the gig. Soon everyone joins in and it is a huge party with music, dancing and lots of good times. With the party in full swing Tawganator skilfully removes Kirby's burden of minding the Skull and leaves the building. The music still booming in the background and the sun setting, Tawganator carries a beat in his step and the Skull in his arm.

MY SKULL

Kirby-Cage out for 3 Posts since his fans don't want him to leave.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Titulus dresses up as a grandma and walks up to tawganator. Titulus starts talking about his liver problems, leg problems, kidney problems, money problems to which tawganator like all fine gentlemen thouroughly listens to as Tisulus is talking he pickpockets tawganator and then runs away stripping off the granma out fit leaving a confused tawganator.

(sorry might have spelt your name wrong)

Bad apple had gotten out of the Office and stripped the ridiculous dunce had off of him. Bad apple then took his trusty forget me stick and a grappling hook. Using the grappling hook bad apple took the skull from titulus and then attached the forget me stick to the grappling hook and hit Titulus squre in the face with it.

Titulus is out for 2 and MY FREAKING SKULL!

Then Ravagers goes up to badapple and asks him for the skull, badapple gives Ravagers the skull and he hits up side the head with it and puts the Dunce hat back on his head. Then he goes up to Tawganator and hits him upside the head with the skull and yells "That's for skipping my post!" Then he puts a dunce hat on Tawganator and walks away.

badapple24 out for 2

Tawganator out for 1. FOR SKIPPING MY POST!

Kirby having skipped out on being a DJ because the ladies were getting...frisky on the dance floor and Kirby just remembered that he had the skull and now it was gone and after looking all night and now being chased by a loving mob of fans trying to get him to DJ again Kirby ran into a dark ally and now Ravagers is reading this and forgot all about the skull trying to correct my grammar skills.In other words I wrote the above to confuse you all and waste your time trying to decipher the bad grammar. I'm now dancing away with my skull that you will no doubt get back in the next post after I get done wasting more of your time with more of this post.If your still reading this then my plan is working!

Ravagers out for 2 and if your still reading my plan is still working.

My skull not yours

Tawganator removes his reading glasses and runs into a magic store and purchases some items. He then spots Kirby and hides and waits for his big moment... Poof! From out of a cloud of smoke Tawganator appears and startles the poor Kirby. After a few impressive illusions Tawganator asks Kirby to stand inside a rather peculiar box. Not wanting to be rude Kirby graciously steps inside and the door is closed with him and the Skull inside. Tawganator quickly goes over the instructions one more time and then pulls the lever and a stage smoke fills the alley and then quickly disappears in the veil.

After a few moments Kirby opens the door and steps outside. With Tawganator the Amazing nowhere to be seen he walks off with the Skull uncertain of what just happened. Unaware to Kirby the mysterious Tawganator was in fact trapped in a hidden compartment of the box with the watch he made disappear only minutes ago.

Trying to figure out what went wrong Tawganator waits patiently for someone to let him out of the box so he can try to retrieve the Skull next time.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Completely disregarding the entire thread up until this point, Bloo grabs the skull while riding a Pegasus through an ultraviolet rainbow while looking through Flava-vision goggles. This grants him powers you don't even know you want.

He yells "My skull!" while riding into the sunset on his horned steed, waving the skull on a stolen flagpole and shitting Skittles into a nearby river.

After seeing such wondrous horrors from Bloo and and what ever the hell that was Tawganator calls in a Nuclear air strike and hopes the world can start over again with out what ever the hell just happened. Screw the Skull it's now in another Universe.

In the second universe Bad apple saw the skull unguarded and floated towards it. Bad apple then grabbed the skull and turned into a amazon warrior shouting MY SKULL.