DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

why

(when is it coming???)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

What do you mean WHY??? I don't want a single damn hour all over the Earth all the time, THERE WOULD NO LONGER BE ANY DAY AND NIGHT SUCCESSION, YEARS WOULD STOP PASSING, EVERYTHING WOULD JUST CEASE TO EXIST!

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

k and lets stop going offtopic

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

DeathWraith if you don't stop complaining, I'm going to gut you like a fish, and for the first time in years give everyone here some peace in quite.

The RPG will begin when it begins, until then shut up. And for those of you who are serious enough to take offense from this post, all I can say is "Shove it, and relax".

Oh really... Just please point out the part where i was complaining.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

It seems you guys were going at it while I was putting it up. That's kind of funny, right?

... Right?

u sicko

Anyway, i'll just uuuh.... go check it out, yeah? Yeah.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Who holds the alien queen?

We dropped that. I think we'll just go with the whole "drone molts into a queen" deal. The Xenos can decide which of them gets it.

EDIT: Becasue I'm a dumbass, I thought everyone had to be set on "member" to be able to post. Turns out they don't. Reading is important, kids. Especially when you're a mod making an RPG.

If your status "member" or "guest" just pretend like it's then same thing.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Ahh, nice idea ^-^. Thanks and the reading proves to be good...that is if everyone cooperates accordingly

It's up, people. Feel free to get started.