DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah, the idea of this RPG is going in without knowing shit and thinking and planning on the spot.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

For once its agreed and i would say let kidd be infected since he isn't here and I think it would be a little bit different then the usual. THink of it as a way of putting kidd in here as an honor, while he is in bootcamp.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

One POSSIBLITY (not by any means final) is that the infected will be up to the Xenos to decide, to make things interesting.

What makes it tricky is that the people playing xenos could potentially be misleading about it, or not agree on who it chould be, or never make up their minds... Yeah, we're working the kinks out.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

The Xenos? What, both of 'em? ^.^ Oh, wait, all three. Sorry Kirby, forgot about you.

Anywho, I reckon what you said works, and if they can't make a desicion, you could always decide yourself. -=Nods=-

There are more xenos than humans in this RPG this time. So joke's on you.

I'd recount if I were you, mate.

No, you wouldn't. If you were me, you'd know without counting.

IF all the humans show up, we're looking at about 14 of them (last tiem I counted, anyway). I've only counted 8-10 Xenos, and the Preds are about the same. This is why we have them so disadvantaged (which I hope they remember while playing)

Ah, but all of the preds are 60 points or higher. Well, all but two.

GeneWells, Yautja, 14 years ago

I wish I got dying points, lol XD

Interesting idea, should prove interesting.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Ah, but all of the preds are 60 points or higher. Well, all but two."

Well Jack, when you outsource a bunch of your members whos only ties to this site are for rpging purposes, problems like that can happen. Holy shit, you may have to lose.

Well, recruiting from here would be far too slow, and all I'd get are people like Assassin. No thanks, I'd rather some competent soldiers.

Then don't complain and deal with it.

Well, adding the 60+ rule really handicaps all the newer clans, to be honest. Its quite biased.

The Preds are caught with their pants down and the Xenos have no leadership or hive to speak of.

Combine that with the fact that there are as many of you as there are aliens or preds combined, and I'd say this is a fair fight.

The idea is to make everyone play differently than normal. The Preds on on the defensive, the xenos are on the run, and the marines have to be slow and careful about everything.

DeathDrop is completely right,

Besides the 60+ rule was added a while ago, infact there was a rule already set in place about rank levels, the 60+ rule just went into more solid detail. Bias? Well, like I said before for those of you who only enjoy taking advantage of this forum's rpg section, there will be certain limitation.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

60+ is 3 posts any one below that has 6 posts to make?

So, if you fought me it would take 3 posts?

I am a 40 point person.

4 posts, each person makes 3 posts that lead up to the 4th killing post. It's explained in the rules, I'm not going to bother reposting it here.

As in real life when you a face a foe that is battle harden and experianced you have less of a chance of defeating them. So, if a level 10 marine faces a level 65 predator, they have better get the hell out of there. To defeat a stronger foe newer less experianced members will have to be creative.

So, if your feeling brave and want to face a high level member one-on-one. Whether that member be alien, predator or marine and your at a low level I suggest you prepare to lose.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

I may be a marine, but I don't take chances as a fool would. And thank you for clearing that up.

Only a very sad emo person would take advantage of the 60+ rule to kill a lower level in 4 posts just because he's butthurt. There used to be a rule that said both players have to agree on the kill as i remember.

(Disregard the fact that i said my character would be sad and emo in this RPG)