Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

The way I understand it, 4-6 posts is the minnimum amount of posts before you CAN kill someone, but that doesn't mean you have to. You could run away, or blast the other guy through a wall or something. Given how crazy the planet is going to be, there should be lots of wiggle room.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

So all we have to do is work our way up to a gentle wiggly motion.

Wiseass...

Anyway, the RPG will officially start on the 25th, so see you all then.

Is the plot done or are you still working on it? Because since the signing up is over you could post it if it's done. You'd have time to add the members and stuff, no?

I'll try to add it some time tonight.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

Since I may not be here on the 25th. Is it possible that someone that I am role playing with here submit the first introduction of the rpg?

I'm not sure what you mean.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

If I email to a friend the first post of mine, for the RPG. Would it be ok?

I won't be here on the 25th but a friend of mine would, would it be fine if the other person submits it, along with their own?

I do apologize for not being clear earlier, I just woke up from working all night last night

Ah come on, you can make the post on the 26th just as well, the fighting probably won't start for the first 3 days or so anyway.

Or if you really wanna, you can have them make the post from your own account so it looks like you posted it anyway, no one will be able to tell the difference. Just make sure it's someone you can trust.

^ Ditto. Either of those options sounds reasonable and less confusing.

Some things for Pred and Human players to keep in mind:

Preds - We've been "caught with our pants down" so to speak. This was a mining colony that was unprepared for an attack. We're not going to have access to plasma bazookas or net-guns or smart-disks. It'll mostly be the "basic" weapons and a few industrial tools used "improperly".

Also, this place isn't exactly the highest honor around, so modify your character accordingly, or think of a reason why they would be there.

Marines: The ship CRASH-LANDED. You guys are going to start this thing with very few resources, and will have to salvage for the first few pages at the very least.

Well then i guess the scenario where i'm a mine worker would fit pretty well and i'd start with just my clothes and my knife. Saysell and Ullip would be in with the marines so they'd have the same as they do.

CelticScar, Yautja, 14 years ago

What happens if you die?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

if you die, you just read what everyone is doing )watching). but you are done with the RPG.

CelticScar, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thank you

Actually, if you die on this forum, you die in real life too. It's true, it happened to me twice. It was pretty intense.

Shhh that was a secret. He didn't need to know, because I freaked when I woke up in the hospital.

So ummm... It's been the 25th for 6 hours here already, i assume you guys have 1 hour to go on the east coast, 3 to 4 on the west coast and 2 around the middle, righ? When are you putting it up?

I thought he said he was putting it up yesterday...but, its almost the 25th now.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

well it's 11:30 for me but it's so confusing i wish it was one time all the time but for me it's still the 24'th for me

I wish if you got that wish that it only applied to an area of 24 square meters around your house.