The Comics...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I know a lot of us hate the comics just because they're ridiculous, but who here has actually read them? I've read some and they were interesting, but I didn't like them.

So, any fans of the comics?

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Predator: Bad blood.

I'd accept that as cannon in a second!

SOOOOO GOOD.

Read it if you havent

You know, I actually haven't.

Since we have a reviews section on the site, why not someone put up some scans of the comics for us to enjoy?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I've read the first 2 volumes of the AvP Omnibus. There's actually a lot of good stuff in it.

The original AvP comic, for all it's faults (overly humanized preds, ugly color choices), was awesome. It was easily better than either of the AvP flicks. "Blood Time", "Eternal" and "Old Secrets" were also cool.

Garbage like "Deadliest of the Species" gave the comics a bad reputation more than anything.

(By the way, don't waste your money on the second AvP Omnibus. There's only one decent story in it, and it's a short one.)

You know which one really sucked, the one with "Xeno" in its name.

I might have to check out some of those.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i have no issues with the comics. i dont find them any more rediculous than AvP-R :P i quite enjoyed the orginal series and WAR. Predator:cold war aint half bad either.

i bought a heap of the issues off ebay a while back so...

oh and i think your thinking of xeno-genesis

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I should do that. Ebay is the solution to all of life's problems.

But I STRONGLY recommend badblood. Great plot, well drawn. Very Gorey though.

Yeah, that was it. Xeno-genesis. Didn't like that one at all.

Is Badblood Predator-only?

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

the first alien omnibus os good

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Bad-Blood is a Pred-only comic.

Always interested in stand-alone stories.

Damn. Either I'm going to have to search for some good scans on the net or pay Ebay a little visit.

you will probably have to visit Ebay as the internet doesnt have good quality scans

Yeah, that's what I figured, anyway.

ebay or just buy the omibus versions from a comic store, its probably a much more economical way unless your hell bent on collecting the orginal issues

I didn't know they're still out in retail. How old are they?

pretty recent, i see them all the time at my local comic shop...

Well, considering I've never been in a comic shop I wouldn't know, but I guess I should check a local one out before heading to Ebay. There's one near a Wal-mart I live by, it's pretty small though.

they'd be able to order it in for you reguardless

theres a comic shop near me that sells old and new comics

yeah most comic shops sell back issues too but rarely, at least in my country is there a full story arc lol

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

try

Overstock.com

But the comic book store's here allof them, holds almost all of predator. We have several comic book stores and a few holds the Figures of them, but has lots of the comics.

I haven't really gotten any comics, just the books or i read what my friends has.