DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

As soon as the RP ends, since i stil have to kill you in this one.

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

No he only give me reign over the human half of negotiations, but as far as humans go,it's a solid deal, I would sign in blood; but seen as how I bleed acid that may be a problem. The NAP takes effect AFTER the RPG, as the RPG was started before D.B.O being founded.

There will be no negotiations with the predator side. That would be ridiculous. They hate you.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Good. Means I still get to waste Xeuss...Heh heh heh.

It was inevitable. I want the Queen captured alive, after all. I don't think our objectives in this RP mesh.

And okay. I've put up the new Diplomatic Changes in my Clan Page, as well as the forum. Nice doing business with you.

Great. So i guess my hands are clean, can't blame me, arrivederci!

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

DeathWraith
2008-10-13 12:57:41
Undefined
There will be no negotiations with the predator side. That would be ridiculous. They hate you.

I make no deals.

Shadow... i meant the predators in my clan...

I am also talking of my clan, towards malus.

Did I ever say I wanted an alliance with Balatu and W-Y? No?

I take it you never heard of a "heads up" or even a "Fore warning" and you call yourself a military man.

xeno_slayer, Human, 15 years ago

stop bickering children

Children? -Raises eyebrow-

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

Ehh... Does that mean I can't eat the hearts of the soldiers of Weyland-Yutani Corp. as my breakfast? Damn. I always thought the guys in the uniform have the juiciest hearts to blend.

Maybe you can sacrafice few of your members to make the deal with the predator side too...? lol

Sorry, I need my ladz alive. I could, however, send some sacrifices from the place I recruit.

Ooo goodie *gets a fork and a knife* lol

But seriously though, if Wraith have told saysell to negotiate about something, then sure. I'm not too active in here either way so you don't need my permission. The predator side of DBO is individuals who does what they seem the best.

So no negotiations?

I mean what goes to saysell and Wraith, is ok to me.

Wait. You missunderstood. The pact is between my humans and you. Nothing that would stop predess from eating whatever she wants for breakfast.