Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Hmm...If you're lcoated thar, and I'm....

-=thinks=- Does that work with the mission require....

It may, it just may.

I brought some friends. Hope you don't mind.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Try not to call my subleader "Cutty" in front of the rest of my clan...

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

Personally i want to fight someone other than fire hunter *massages arms* I'm tired of losing my arms. lol

So he IS cutty then? HAR! Knew it!

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

LH i would spar with you any day you wish ^_^

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

No, he's not, that's why i'm teling you not to call him that. Because you know, if he were Cutty, he wouldn't be in my clan.

I'm also done with this debate because we are spamming the topic.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

thank ou very much Shadow *bows politely* after the RPG?

-bows back- I will let you chose. IF its near a test day, I will let you know..now back to gaia trials LOL

Ace, Human, 15 years ago

me wrestling an invisible grizzly bear XD lol

Hunter_Predator, Human, 15 years ago

Is it because no one really knows me anymore like they used to or is it because they know I'll win against anyone...either way, I didn't see my name mentioned once...oh well...I guess you can stick with the underlings...but if you ever do want to lose, I'm always ready.

I will fight you Pred -hug- Miss you lots, how are you bro?

A few twists and turns in life...but all is ok, for the most part. How are you Shadow?

But with each of our vampire-like nature, and dark outlooks, I wouldn't mind taking on an old friend of mine from a few years ago...how about it...Predatoress?

you and predess, now that would be interesting. I know who would win...but my mouth shall be shut

Shall we go in Off topic?

I figure Predess would be quite a match, don't worry, I won't underestimate her...but sure, Off Topic Thread it is.

Voltage-3000, Human, 15 years ago

i'd wanna fight donut and or crow yet i want to fight war alien again since i lost to a rookie =P

Well, you might just get the chance next RP, Voltage. Donut's serving with the Corporation, under the name Euphoria.

Hm....How about a good ol' n00b fight: Shadow Warrior VS Liwreck?

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

Lilwrek vs himeself would be hilarious
I would say alien-drone vs Lilwrek, but I really don't think even they would understand one anoughther.

Hah mate, you shoulda been around during the days of Shadow Warrior. Liwreck is nothing compared to his n00bishness. The bloke didn't even speak english as a first language (He was belgian if I remember right)

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

I vaguely recall shadow, but to be fair I didnt pay a whole load of attention. The sudden morbid curiosity in noobs is more of a new thing for me lol.
As is the sudden attention to grammer.