Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Okay. This goes no further.

I am ending this pointless argument. Right here. Right now. Because it IS pointless, and petty. You can insult me further if you like, I won't reply.

-walks away-

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

Kept wondering when you would figure it out.

vevlaa, Human, 15 years ago

Can't we all just get along???

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Or at least kill eachother...

giant_predator, Human, 15 years ago

i want shadow and stalker fight it out dude's

He is the only one I fear. I will not fight him again. -shakes head and actually looks scared-

Dragon, Human, 15 years ago

Lawlz, Shadow having a fear that is new.

Lueshi, Human, 15 years ago

ooooh oooh me next me next lol. oh by the way my old screen name was Genfc Death lol

-cry- I wish you was rping in this rp. I would gladly and with a smile fight you after nikkie and maybe Wild fire.

I know, i need to get on messenger more, just phi class is getting to me -goes back to writing her essay- Damned teacher.

-squishes him in a hug- I do hope all is well, i will try to be on net tomorrow during, before and after..as long as i can ^_^

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Hmmm... Sorry, but I am in need to express my feeling of Invincability....

Hmmm, I don't know but all the fights I want to see, requires me, so yea, here are the list of people I want to go up against.

PREDATORv2: Thought of him as my equal, and yes, he might be a yautja but I am thinking if he and I fought, it would be Epic.

Sam Dunn: Although, I did fight him on another site but it was through people and politics. I do wish for a fight from him, one on one, soldier against soldier, human against human.

Lueshi: Hmmm... Hard to say, considering he was in Alpha Draconis before me. So, I think I am up to the task of putting him in his place, physically through Net.

Guess I done, but thanks to that small list, I will have to wonder, what will a good fight come out between two people...

I know, Fire Hunter and Black Warrior. Two of my good friends, and I fought with one and argued with the other. These two might give me the pleasure of seeing a good bout.

Another fight that I do believe which might turn out to be a good one is between Namicole and Nikkie. Why? Look! In my eye, they both seem to be equally matched and they do post quite well, so, yea, Nikkie and Namicole.

EDIT: Got another, Malus and Peterson. Both not seeing each other on the same page is a good enough reason why an epic battle can be produce from these two marines. Sorry you two, but I got to say, being marines is tough sh*t, and fighting over something that seems to hold alot of value to you two, will be a wonderful show in my eyes.

I'll think up of some good fights between who, but till then, I'm thinking...

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

Never mind, I'm leaving for the Philippines tonight so I won't be able to spar with anyone. Not that anyone wanted to, I'm just saying...

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

if it makes you feel better -bloo- I would like to see you and Scarred Shadow duke it out.

Edward_Fletcher, Human, 15 years ago

Okay here is what I MYSELF would love to do.

Peterson: I may not have as much AD experiance than he, but I am a HELL of a lot better with posts and action. *nod* Look at some of my old AD RP posts, or ask Malus

Kidd: Now Kidd, I have known you for 2 years and NEVER had the chance to fight you, I think it MAY be an even match...MAY

Malus/Sam: Now Malus...*chuckle* We KNOW who would win that...or do we? Perhaps I could be the underdog there. I have a habit of winning when nearly defeated, in a perfect legal RP manner

ANd last of all.........

Pv2: I would LOVE to fight you simply to see if my RP skills are up to snuff...nothing like some friendly competition eh old sport?

Well. We'll have to see, fletcher. Not on this site tho, we iz alliez! Remember that.

Edward_Fletcher, Human, 15 years ago

Aye sir...but Peterson and Pv2 I CAN still fight...*smirk* I can't wait for that chance. Shit FLetcher is a walking fucking TANK there man!

haha, PV2 old...hahaha....-runs before he sic's stalker on her-

I can't see why you're afraid of stalker. He's good, but he ain't THAT good.

And fletcher, we have to finish phase one of the plan first. Then you can waste him. Just give me enough time to charge up my video camera and register onto youtube okay? This will be a fight to watch.

well, I SEEN him fight and it scares me -nod-

I almost got 'im before. I am pretty sure I could now.

Still, I fear him...