Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Grammar, you mean? (Heh heh)

Well, we must satisfy our fragile egoes somehow. Pwning n00bs is a good way to do this. And the grammar, I assume, is to make clear the distinction between n00b and 1337. Or something like that.

Things'll be fun in the new rp, with all the new clans. Blood-bath, anyone?

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

yes ¬_¬ I did say grammar nothing about spelling lol.
yes exactly, even if you don't start sentences with "And" XD. Although I still fancy a scrap with you, a nice little test of skill.
The next RP will probably result in a few of the clans having single members representing them, so as far as a blood bath goes; I aint to sure on that one, will have to wait and see though.

I know I have two squads standing by (Even if only two of the members in those squads have posted up Char profiles. If you apes are reading this, POST UP!) with luck, they'll be ready for the next RP.

Speaking of which (almost started that sentence with an AND, lolz), I suppose I need to speak with your leader about the relations between our two clans. Or even the human faction of your clan.

Well I am head of the human faction within D.B.O, even if I am somewhat of a hybrid. So speak to me. No need to go bothering DW without speaking to me first.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

In my view,the next RP will be swarming with players.

And W-Y is ahead, I think. Just approved another char profile then. Hopefully I'll be able to field two full squads of soliders for the next one.

Hopefully, AD will at least be able to manage a squad.

And, how would you feel bout a non-aggression pact or military alliance, Saysell?

I don't see AD getting very far though, they have hit bedrock. Still starting with "And" come on wheres the example for the like of Lilwrek?
Is this NAP exclusive to the human side only?

That will depend. For now, yes. If I can negotiate otherwise with Predess or DW, that'll change.

I agree there. Kidd and I are trying to save it, but I feel it is a losing battle. Shame. I'd have liked to have some marines covering my six.

Yes, force of habit. For me, and is a word like any other.

Then as long as it human only, I can't let a NAP apply for only half of the clan (even if I have no control over the predator half, but a clan is still a unity). Yes and is still a word, but it is grammatically incorrect to use it as the first word of a sentence.
So as far as the NAP goes, it's a no from me. Although DW and predatoress may over turn my decision.

Fair enough. Next time you meet either, could you inform them of my offer please?

I have raised it in the clan forum, we will disscuss it and get back to you.

Thanks. While I wait, I think I'll try to break this horrible grammatical habit of mine. And imagine who I'll fight if this alliance goes through...

Hmm...

AHAH!

Hey I am still waiting for a fight, NAP or not. It can happen with a NAP seen as I am a merc.

Fair enough mate. You in this RP?

If not, it'll have to wait till the next one.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

HOPEFULLY!!!

Oh, wait, that was in another thread. Surely you've not grown to trust me this much, Malus...?

Nope, but hopefully there will be a sparring topic up soon. With a bit of luck there will be no 6-post rule so it's all the more fair. Seen as first to post wins at the moment, which is frankly just stupid (in my opinion of course.)

Trust you? Me? I trust you more than I trust THEM -Points at the other clans-

Still, I think this'd be an ideal proposition for both of our clans. With an alliance going, we will be able to organize and Co-Operate far better, and -WHO KNOWS- even co-train (AKA, sparring matches..ooh, tempting...)

Also, W-Y is a rapidly growing power. We're already one of the biggest clans (Counting ACTIVE members here) It'd be good to ally with us.

EDIT: Yeah. If it weren't for the six-post-rule, I'd have beat Stalker! :P

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Facepalm. I'll leave this for Saysell to decide...

In that case; I accept the NAP on a trial basis. I would still like you to reconsider the predator half of the deal, but as far as humans/human hybrids like myself go within D.B.O there will be no bloodshed.

Since your clan leader has given you free reign on negotiations, I'd like to extend the offer to the entire clan as well as the human bits. Lawl.

Still, sure thing. Alliance to take effect as soon as the RP ends, or immediatly?