x_saysell VS Voltage-3000 VS. Gaunt

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ok, here is your chamber

x_saysell, Undefined, 15 years ago

Seen as I making first post I guess I make the rules? lol
Disused urban subway system, future-esc but still run down and shadowed.

Passing through the run down station, now the home of the dispossessed and hopeless; Saysell inhaled with all of his capacity. This was his refuge now; this was all that there was for "men" like him.

He took another large breath, there was something wrong. There was another here, an unseen watcher.
"I know you’re here!" he exclaimed to the darkness. "I can taste you, your technology doesn’t hide your scent. Now show yourself if you truly are a warrior!" To most it simply looked as if one of the dispossessed had lost their mind and was screaming at shadows, but that wasn’t the case.

Then with a crackle of electricity and a swift movement from the shadows a clenched fist from one of the mighty hunter's moon Yautja came toward Saysell with great speed. The fist cracked against Saysell's now raised arm, who quickly turned to return the blow.

Striking at the Yautja's abdomen with just enough force to give Saysell the time he needed to step back into a defensive stance. Staring long and hard into to the mask of his knew foe he wondered; if his newfound abilities would be as useful as they where intended to be. Only time, blood and sweat would tell.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 15 years ago

*the dark electrified predator was Voltage the dead soul that was taken in battle is nothing but a soul lost in purgatory* GRAAAAAAAAAAAWR *screamed voltage as he flexed his body and cracked his joints, twisting his neck and then the eyes of the damaged mask and the arms that looked as if they were made from electric currents sparked like lightning* Feel my pain! *his eyes glowed with hate and rage and he smelled the blood of the once use to be soldier and he wanted more of it since the his death he vowed to take others to his place*

"Your death will be slow and painful said Voltage as he grinded his wrist blades against the walls of the abandon subway" But he noticed he had no weapons to protect himself so he discarded his blades and ran towards Saysell with a violent rage while swinging his dreads back and forth and then disappeared into the darkness and all that was seen was a bright yellow eyes dancing in the dark as they came closer and a full fist hit saysell in the face throwing him to the ground and volt kicked gravel into his face. GET UP! said voltage.

The creature's arrogance would be his down fall. He had been too quick to dismiss Saysell as unarmed, if he had taken the time to observe his opponent he would of realized he was wearing a large black trench coat and may of in fact been concealing a weapon.

Seeing the creatures glowing eyes as he succumbed to his rage only made Saysell’s heart pound faster within his chest. “This may be fun yet,†he muttered to himself as he was knocked to the ground. Then the gravel hit him in the face.

“Have you no honour ohhh noble hunter!?†He exclaimed as he tore open his coat revealing, two-curved trench knifes and a silver handgun. Taking the knives from their place upon his waist, Saysell raised to his feet with speed. Slicing as the beast’s abdomen as he rose. Glowing green blood spilled from the wound as Saysell continued his attack, slicing at the Yautja’s bladed arm, stabbing one of the knives into the creatures shoulder.

Blood flowed from the wound as the knife was removed as quickly as it had been inserted. Voltage grimaced in pain as Saysell used the knuckled part of the knives to sent a flurry of blows towards the creatures mask, He knew this would have little effect. But it did exactly what it was supposed to, it disorientated the creature as Saysell stepped to the side and sent a powerful blow to the beast’s body, Knocking the air from it’s lungs. Saysell stared into the creature’s eyes and calmly stated: “I shall be your damnationâ€Â

*laughed and quickly grabbed Saysell by his legs and flipped him in one sweep and as he dropped he grabbed his leg and swung him up toward the ledge inside the subway*
*As he fell with a crash voltage jumped up onto the ledge and grabbed him on the collar of his trench coat and slid him across the ground and off the ledge again still holding his coat Saysell fell with a jerk from being pulled out of his coat* *voltage laughing more and fo a crazy thought started to bash his head against the concrete and laughed some more, then turning his head with a quick whip like motion and saw a blade hit him in the face. Saysell was back up on his feet wearing some protection so he wasn't so winded*
*voltage took out the blade and growled and squeezed the handle bending the material and then threw it at saysells foot where it stuck*
*Voltage then ran quickly and fan kicked him in the head ripping from the ground*
*Voltage Screamed as his blades came out long and ran towards Saysell in yet another violent rage* *Voltage screamed I'm going to eat your face and making weapons out of your bones and laughed as he ran towards Saysell*

Being torn from his coat simply annoyed Saysell, he liked that coat. As Saysell became more aware of his surrounding after a few brutal blows to the head, he also noticed from his slowly melting shoulder plate that Voltage had drawn blood.

The knife taken by Voltage was quickly replaced with the silver handgun pulled from the belt. Now wielding a single trench knife in his left and a high calibre desert eagle in his right Saysell was ready for any situation. Narrowly avoiding the thrown back knife Saysell stepped back into a defensive stance, quickly looking up to see Voltage let out a roar and start a bloodied charge.

“I don’t have time for this,†He muttered as he fired the handgun into the hunter’s right knee. Bang, clink. Bang, clink. Bang, clink. The sound echoed throughout the subway station, each bullet smashing through the creature’s knee, effectively stopping his charge. Hitting the ground in a bloody mess Voltage saw Saysell walking toward him with his handgun still drawn.

Three more rounds are fired, a crackle is heard. Now standing over the predator. “Your Plasma weapons wont be a problem now.†Saysell mocked as he gestured with the barrel of hit gun towards the newly destroyed cannon on Voltage’s shoulder.

As he stood over the creature blood from Saysell’s head wound ran down his face and dripped on to the mighty warriors mask. “Nothing like the smell of melting Yautja metal to liven the senses.†Saysell laughed as he stepped back and gestured for Voltage to return to his feet, if he could and keep fighting even if his mask was now badly damaged along with his knee and shoulder.

“Lets see this famous pride†Once again mocking the creature before him as he loosened his shoulders and returned to his stance “Get up, come on kill me. Kill the abominationâ€Â

Gaunt, Undefined, 15 years ago

After hearing some gun shots, screams of pain and seeing a bullet come flying out of the subway tunnel entrance and almost hitting him, Gaunt looked with confusion and interest as to what was going on there.
Then he saw it, Voltage3000 fighting Saysell.
Now this was something he wanted to be a part of, so he ran into the tunnel and headed straight for Voltage and Saysell, his tiny chestburster body almost submerged in the water. He screamed as he headed towardes them 'ARAGHHHH!!!'.

*voltage injured but not weak grabed saysell by the leg and lifted him up with quick jerk and slammed him to the ground and watched as saysell laugha n try to quickly shoot voltage but grabbed his hand and fire shot shooting backwards and noticed somethign dodging in the back...but turns his attetion towards saysell and snaps his wrist and kept punching saysell in the upper torso and face. Voltage then lifted him up off the ground but growing pain from hsi knee volytage just laughed and headbutted saysell in the face a couple of times and a wrist blade came out and stabed saysell in the knee too and then threw him to a near by puddle where he saw something sub merge and crawl onto him.* *voltage looked around and saw the coat and picked it up and put it on but ripped the sleeves off because of the tightness...Voltage laughed in pain and sat and used his medicomp on his knee. Voltage wondered if he should go and skin his skull but the pain ade him tire so he waited.

Gaunt saw Votage throw Saysell on into the water. He desided to lose his stealthy cover under the water and ran straight to Saysell's body.
He crawled over Saysell's neck and then he turned to face him, He looked Saysell straight in the eyes, Saysell was still alive, He was trying look past Gaunt and see what Voltage was doing. Gaunt turned to see Voltage using a medicomp on his knee, It was then that Gaunt crawled down to Saysell's other knee, He rended he jaws and 'CRUNCH', He ate through Saysell's other knee. Saysell screamed with pain alerting everyone. Leaving Saysell lying there with one damaged knee left, He charged forwards straight at Voltage, He was aiming for his chest, with his claws and tail ready to rip through it, He screamed as he went scuttling through the water 'It's just you and me now buddy'.

Saysell was down but he sure as hell wasn’t out, looking to his left he could see his firearm along with his knife. Glancing up to see Gaunt pound into Voltage's chest was all the time he needed.

Rolling across the floor, leaving a trail of acid marks behind. Saysell grabbed and reloaded the pistol and quickly took aim towards Voltage and Gaunt, as the medicomp was knocked from Voltage’s grasp Saysell began to fire six rounds all fired with as much precision as he could muster through the pain.
One hitting the medicomp, two to Voltage’s body and one to Gaunt the rest flying off and hitting various points around the tunnel.
As the rounds hit Voltage he fell backwards under the force of impact, only to have Gaunt’s acidic blood cover his body and finishing off the last of his mask.

He was disabled now, the pain had caught him. His shoulder damaged, knee virtually destroyed and his body riddled with bullets. Not only that but he was unarmed, his plasma caster destroyed, his wrist blade had began to melt on impact with Saysell’s knee and now his mask was totally beyond use.

Rising to his feet the best he could Saysell mad his way towards his fallen foe, the pain in his knees was extreme a normal man would not of been able to rise. But he was no normal man; he was a hybrid now better than both species. He had the speed, strength and resistance of the xenomorph and the cold hard logic and ruthlessness of mankind. He was a force to be reckoned with.

Making his way towards Voltage, Saysell realised Gaunt was nowhere to be seen. He knew he hit the chestburster, but there was no body only melt marks on the floor leading toward the shadows. Looking down on his fallen opposition, “I win†Saysell declared as he brought the predators bare face forward only to meet the cold hard metal of his blade.

The knife sliced into the predators face with ease, passing through the fragments of dissolved metal like they where nothing more than paper. As he pulled back his blade now covered in fragments of the creature’s brain tissue, he honoured his foe.

“Now little xenomorph, I will give you the chance to leave. Grow up, become big and strong, then we shall settle this†Saysell hissed towards the shadows where the melt trail he lead off to. Finally leaning down on he now cold opponent Saysell began to cut away at the creature’s wristcomp, with a large crack the wristcomp came away. “You aint the only species to take trophies†Saysell mocked before once again struggling to his feet and using the wall of the station to head out towards the city above.

Gaunt watched from the shadows, He could see Saysell using the wall as a support and making his way to the city outside. He looked at the remains of Voltage lying in the water, being slowly disolved by the acidic blood that had come out of Gaunt. Gaunt was badly injured from Saysells bullet, But Saysell was wrong, He would become tougther and stronger and then he'd be able to endure more than one bullet and then he'd have a rematch with Saysell. He desided to make good use of Voltage, So he went down to the slowly burning lump that was the remains of Voltage and 'CRUNCH' he ait right through Voltages burning body leaving a big hole in him.He then scuttled down the tunnel and into a forest as he ran along into cover he thought 'I'll get a rematch Saysell and you better be ready'.

(i ain't dead yet boy if u guys didn't noticed i used the medicomp but i'll congradualate you on your victory for now but saysell u should watch your back as for gaunt he is a low rank i'll finish him up later)

Everyone left, everything was cold, yet heavy and strong i ain't going to die yet. I can't die i'm not even alive. *voltage cut himself up with a shuriken to take some bullets out and voltage was now blind in one eye. Voltage crawled inmence pain into a man hole hoping he can drown by the sewer lines or atleast wash of some acid and so he crawled and fell into the depths below only wishing to get revenge.

(i still got your trench m@#$%^&*?+<( hahahahha)