krio vs elitehunter

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

Follow the rules and have fun.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

krio was sitting on a big rock. it was his favourite rock because it had blood on it and it had skulls on top of it. hell! he would protect that little rock with his life.

okay! why he actauly protected it was because under that giant rock was what he calls "his play things". he believed that if he would destroy it that all he killed would take revenge on him when he died.

where did he get that story? well he heard it from a friend who had heard it from his uncle who had heard it from another friend who had heard it from a wise man who had heard it from a guy smoking crack.

krio killed so many people and never travelled with friends wich is why not many people see him. because he (on his own) can kill a lot of things like a pack of xenos,he was given the nicknames 'grim reaper' and 'death'.

but a predator was his ultimate prey. he still waits for one to come. he would have a hard time beating preds wich is why he was trying to kill elites.....

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

As he looked over the horizon, he checked his wrist computer. Yes, this was the place. This was the place where his family was murdered. The planet was just as he had left it, barren, bleak, seemingly lifeless. But this Elite wasn't fooled. He could feel the presence of his most hated foe, the xenomorphs.

His computer alerted him to a signature near him. As he looked down the hillside, he switched the vision of his helmet to xenomorph mode. He scanned the hillside and spotted one of the creatures of his nightmares. He knew that this was the chance to prove to his High Council that he can teach others to hunt.

Once he killed the creature that he hated the most...

krio smelled a new challenger await. he was not scared because he was a artificial xeno. a mere android cloned from another xeno. but somehow.... when a foe arrives..... he feels JOY! but he just realised the stone thing was taken from a guy on crack and was like:"then this is shit!" he hissed and walked away into the dark forest wich he called his 'hunting ground'. he was ready for another hunt against a mightier foe then a xeno this time. he knew that the pred had 2 choices:

search for diffrent pray

follow krio

(i am enjoying playing with you. you keep things interesting.)

Elite followed the xenomorph, jumping into the tree canopy and leaping from tree to tree. He flipped his cloak on, though he knew it was useless, but if humans somehow came along, he wanted to ensure that he would go unseen to continue hunting.

He felt a thrill as he realized this particle prey was trying to lead him into a trap. No other prey had tried to this style of attack. He figured that he would set a trap for the creature.

This head would be his most challenging and most fun to obtain.

OCC: Thanks krio! You're fun too! I think this will be a fun RPG.

krio made hisses to make sure the predator would follow him. he felt like a strong nightmare in the misty woods. yet he knew he was uncapable of killing the hunter directly.

xenos may not have emotions but hunters do which means... FEAR will be his ultimate weapon. he had to know his worst fears and use them against him. he could only do this if the predator thought about his fear for maybe slight seconds. after all the trouble he would love killing this hubter.

easier said then done. when would a hunter think of his worst fear?

he thought he could just make a creepy atmosphere to start it out. he stood real far so he was cloaked in with the darknes of the trees... but hunters have vision. however he wanted elite to see him.... wait for him to approach....

Elite used his helmet to zoom in on his prey. He could see multiple scars on the xenos bdoy, indicating that this was a fighter, something that made him both fearful, yet curious about this prey. He was a blooded elite, which makes fear irrelevant to him.

This new information armed him against his foe. He checked his weapons and prepared to fight to the death with this creature. He watched the xenomorph as it traveled along a well-worn trail. As he watched the creature turned around and seemed to look straight at him.

He decided that now was the time to start the battle. He charged his shoulder cannon and aimed at the xenomorph. The triangle reticle appeared on the xenomorph's head. He opened fire and watched as the blue plasma shot through the forest and headed straight at his prey.

krio watched the shot come closer. "no...." he hissed before jumping "...fucking way!!!!" he jumped high enough to avoid damage on his body but unfortunatly, jumping is not the best way to dodge a plasma blast. the blast hit a tree and the tree fell in krio's direction "*gulps* oh fuck!". with the fastest speed he ever knew that a rocket engine could run, krio ran behind the hunters back.

"say hy!"

he raised his tail as he is about to stab it.

Elite ducks his head as krio's tail slams into a tree, knocking it over. Elite misjudged his duck and plummeted 20 feet to the hard, unforgiving ground. Elite felt his knees pop and his tusks clacked together as he hit the forest floor. He roared as krio dropped beside him.

"I won't allow you to infect any other world, scum! Prepare to feel the wrath of an Elite yautja!"
As he finished the sentence, he extended his wrist blades and charged at krio.

krio slashed the wrist blades loose with his tail. he had such presision that the blades broke but not the device itself. he looked at the predator, who was a little bit confused.

"i am not here to infect. my ancestors are. i am here to find out if i am really what they call 'the fourth horseman' or 'death'. i still search fot the answer. when i kill you i will have killed 1000000 predators, proving that i am death. you are the 999999sth one. some of wich i killed where your family. remember your uncle? killed by me"

elite got enraged by this and krio smiled a bit. he charged at elite but instead of pouncing him, he just jumped up, grabbed a tree with his front claws, and stabbed elite while still holding onto the tree. he raised elite to his face and smiled again. he then threw him against a tree.

"after i kill you, i will have no more bussiness in this world"

(notice he said "in this world" meaning he would go to a diffrent planet or maybe even dimension. this is just his test planet. he would got to another world and destroy that.)

Elite laughed and spat in krio's face, making him lose his footing on the tree. Elite then pulled out his spear and stabbed krio in the shoulder, pinning him to the ground.

"So YOU are the reason why I have this scar, is it? Well, we have unfinished business, don't we?"

He withdrew his spear and backed off of krio as krio sprang up from the ground and leaped at Elite. Elite saw this coming and unsheathed his spear, shoved it into the ground, put all his weight on it, lifted his whole body off the ground and kicked krio with both feet.

Krio flew backwards, slamming into trees and snapping one in two.

Elite dropped his feet to the ground and laughed manically.

"Want any more?"

krio looked at his chest. it hurt.... but he still felt like this was gonna be fun.

krio stood up and hissed "i am having lots of fun". he leaped,afterwards jumped, and to end the move he clawed elite on his chest. elite fell back from the impact and krio ran so fast in the mist, it looked like he completely disapeared or vanished in the mist.

"having fun yet?"

krio was doing creepy things now. he knew that all the dead hunter bodys where in that misty forest and he started thinking of impaling them on trees. he did so,and made the kills look fresh. then he put their organs in eggs which where hung on walls.

time for his plan to go to work. step 1..... bringing fear.....

krio knew the hunter would follow him and he was taking the path with dead hunters. some of which where family.

"poor mommy and daddy.... all dead.... and your cousin....dead too. oh! he was no challenge! here comes the big fish!"

krio's voice could be heard but he was in a tree and cut off the ways of getting on it.

suddenly a female predator was seen.... hanged....

"remember her.... your wife... wonder why she was missing right? i had her... and paranoid you will be..."

(i enjoy this play!)

(apologies, I have been real busy lately)

Elite growled at krio, then began to laugh.

"My family was killed when I was very young, just barely old enough to start training to be an Elite with a proper master and everything. YOU are the one who is mistaken, my prey..."

With that he leapt at krio once more, spear engaged, roaring like a thousand charging warriors. Elite pinned krio to the treetrunk before he had the chance to leap away. Krio hissed and slashed at Elite's helmet, making clawmarks along the front.

Elite merely laughed harder and stabbed krio once more in the side before jumping to the ground. He hit the ground and rolled, popping up and putting his spear in a defensive position in front of him.

"What's the matter, my Prey? Too scared to fight me tooth-to-tooth and claw-to-claw? Jump down from your perch, and fight like a warrior, or are you a bird that must be shot down?"

"actauly.... i like the way of fighting with ACID BLOOD all over my claws!" krio hissed with a smile as he pointed at the tip of elites spear which was molten in a way that it looked like just a normal pole.
krio let the acid blood fall on his claws so that it would hurt extra if he would claw him. he jumped of the tree and slashed elites helmet off.... and helmets are what do most of the vision work for a predator. so now krio could cameo in with the facility walls.

"do you want to play with me?" he hissed while running into the facility vents. "lets play hide and seek!" he said while he came down from a vent out of nowhere. he then held the hunters face with the acid on his claws. he then ran away in the facility...which was a maze that krio knew out of his head.

(Where are you?)

(School keeps me busy)

Elite laughed. Long and low, he felt his own blood drip off his face.

"You are the first, I admit, to bring me to this state. I have fought queens themselves, but never one has fought like you. I will enjoy having your skull mounted on my trophy wall, even if I have to lose a limb."

With that, Eite charged his plasma cannon and shot at Krio. He jumped, but the Elite knew he would, so the round was aimed at the ground. Krio flew upwards as the ground where he once was exploded under him. As he flew upwards, Elite flew and barreled into him, shoulder-charging his enemy into a tree.

Krio slashed out with his claws and brought his tail around behind Elite. He held onto Elite and threw his tail at him.

Elite was learning, however, he grabbed Krio's tail and wrenched it down, making Krio hiss in pain. Elite leaned close to his prey's face.

"Having fun, yet, Serpent?"

Predalien warrior, you can't just barge in an RPG like that. And no, you can't join us.

Krio hissed, smiling at the warrior that leaned on his face. "Fun? If i knew what that emotion was, i would have it!". The fact that he leaned over to krio's face, was not smart. Krio opened his inner jaw, and elite was forced back. Krio jumped at elite and slashed his arm off with his tail. "Hurts, doesn't it?".

Krio smiled. "If i knew what pain was, maybe i would have shown you mercy...." He said. "But i am a clone, and can't feel pain, so i won't.".

He stabbed through elite's chest and said "now let me ask you something...."

"Is the pain beautiful?"

Elite said nothing. He felt the pain clearly, but did not share this knowledge with his adversary. Blood erupted in his mouth and he coughed, letting the blood drip off his chin onto the tail that erupted from his chest. He suddenly began to laugh, because now he saw it. Now he saw the funny side.

Krio was confused. "Well? Is it? Or should I kill you now?"

Elite slowly lifted his head and grinned.

"I am a warrior. I am a being who was bred to fight, despite pain or pleasure. I love the pain. Now I have a scar or my own life to spend to show for it. I have loved this fight. Never before have I fought an enemy that fights as hard as you have. But now, its time to leave you with a reminder of what a Yautja can really do."

With that, he reached with his remaining hand and pulled Krio's tail so that his body came closer to Elite's. He pulled with all his might and brought Krip's face close to his. Krio reacted and tried to stab Elite with his inner jaw. Quick as lightening, Elite grabbed Krio's inner jaw and tore it out. Blood gushed from Krio's mouth as he screamed in agony.

He tried to shove his tail further into Elite's body. But Elite grabbed his tail and wrenched once, twice, three times and finally tore it off, leaving the tail stuck in his body. Elite roared and dropped to one knee, exhausted as his enemy withdrew to begin another assault.

Elite thought to himself, 'I have trained all my life for this moment. Now I finally see what it means to feels pain for another being.'

Krio hissed, grinning, as he said "i possess an intelect far beyond yautja reckoning....". Elite looked smiling at me, wanting to test me. "Okay then, what is the meaning of life? Why are we here?"

Krio spat acid at elite's face, making elite reach for his head, as krio said "i am here to kill you....". Elite scowled at krio and said "that's it?! Pretty simple thinking for such a mighty intelect!"

"I may annalize orders, but i may not disobey them.... Should i disobey a dorect order, my memory would be wiped. I must kill you...."

"How good is your intelect if you can't use it?"

"Your taunting is pointless... Exterminate."

Krio ran at elite, without a tail, and smashed him into a tree, putting his claws into his chest. He started dragging elite out of the woods, knowing he had an advantage.

He took elite by his neck, preventing him from breathing.

"I was not made to fear termination." Krio said.

"In the end, my mechanical body could be used for something diffrent, that is if i lose.... You may not have noticed, but i was MADE and PROGRAMMED to kill all those predators. You are actaully a good one." Krio hissed, making him stand up.

Krio took a moment to see the hills, he moved to, turned around, and said "kill me.". The predator looked at him, confused. "I can't kill a warrior this deadly, you must live on.". He turned around, facing elite.... Elite stabbed him in his chest, killing him....

10 years later.

Elit brought the mechanical body of krio to his scientists.....

(This story isn't over yet, we still have something to finish."

Elite placed the broken body of his old enemy on the cold, stone slab.

He was a blooded veteran now. He had scars that riddled his body. He turned to his scientists that worked for him.

"Keep this specimen under close guard, I hated this creature ever since I killed it. Now, analyze this one and tell me what it is. It is obviously not a regular Serpent, so, tell me what it is."

The scientist nodded his head and said, "Yes, my lord. It will be done"

Elite turned his back on the body and moved to the door, which opened with a hiss. He stopped and looked back at the broken body one last time. He knew that something was wrong, but he didn't know what.

The scientists opened krio's body and gasped. His skeleton mechanical. One of the scientists smiled, the other took some of his working tools. They put a mechanical tail on krio's missing tail as one of the scientists said "he would be the perfect weapon.". They made his body robotic, like a machine. "What will we call him?" One of the scientists said. The other one smiled and said "lightining.... His name is lightning....".

They put him back on as krio woke up. He looked at himself, shocked of his new body. "No.... It can't be....". He looked at 2 scientists around him. His nails were much longer, his teeth much sharper, and his tail was made out of a black, indestructable iron.

He stood up, standing on 2 legs. Krio hissed at the 2 doctors and jumped at them.

2 hours later

One of the scientists escaped krio and ran to elite hunter as he said "it's loose..... You must...". Before he could finish he fell down, limp.