Krio vs. Badapple

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Here guys, sorry about the wait.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Bad apple hissed, he woke up with no memory of what had happened. He was searching for food and now he is here. looking around he noticed no lifeforms visible. What he didn't know is that he had been abducted by the Predators for an arena fight. But against who?

OOC: This means the predators are gonna watch us fight for entertainment... just to clarify

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

krio lay down to the ground. he had been awake for hours, stuck in a cage that would never open up. his hisses were only faint memories that passed through his mind, because he never was able to know how long it would take to get out of his cage, letting him elieve he kept hissing in anger. but it was just his imaginaion. he looked around him, and felt that his cage was moving, shaking. the cage door opened up, and there he saw a battlefield. krio touched his head, and gasped! his head was pounded so hard while he was getting captured, that something stuck out of it!

it was a horn....

no, not a horn, a bone that struck though his head....

krio hissed in frustration. "a horn on my forehead! my life fucking sucks.... first i am a clone to a perfect brother, then it seems i am the child of a human woman, then a whole FUCKED UP explanation of how i am badapple's son, father, brother, nephew, and older brother, but younger sibling at the same time, AND NOW THIS SHIT!".

the last thing he mentioned BLEW HIS MIND when he heard the female scientist say that. what was her name?

mistral.

yeah, she was a annoying nag.

krio looked outside of his cage, and saw his brother, slash son, slash father, slash- GAH what the hell? who cares!?!

he crawled to the battle area, and smiled!

his brother hadn't noticed him.

"our two serpents will face each other in battle today, young bloods!" a roar of the predators was heard! krio looked around him, but he couldn't get used to the horn on his head. it made him think there was a bug on his face. a big one too.

"the serpent who has been released, the serpent who is the perfect warrior, the original! specimen 1, or specimen 129, also known as "badapple"!" the roars of the predators filled the roams. if krio had ears, he would rip them of so he couldn't hear the predators anymore.

"the serpent with the horn on his head, the inferior clone, the brother (i shouldn't mention son and father etc.), specimen 3, also known as 'krio', or 'punished snake' (sometimes 'the ripper')".

krio looked at his brother, who had noticed him.

"brother! it's been too long!"

Bad apple stood in the tropical looking bushes. He hissed seeing Krio, and behind him the predators roaring and cheering. "was this some kind of sick game?" Bad apple thought. But he was forced to fight as the predators seemed to have larger versions of their cannons on the walls of the arena so all they had to do was shoot us if we didn't co-operate with their plans.

Bad apple took a deep inhale of air. Krio was near him, front about 20 yards. he hissed getting low. preparing for the fight ahead of him "BROTHER" Bad apple screamed "I KNOW YOUR COMING FOR ME. BUT WE ARE FORCED TO FIGHT!" He screamed again and ran into the red forest, hoping to gain some camoflauge.

"well, there he goes." krio ran at the forest, and hissed as he saw something red move. unfortunately, the forest was red too. "that's just perfect. he's trying to camouflage himself. just great!". krio used pheromone sense to locate BA, and grabbed him by his tail, stopping him from moving. "brother, we have the same genes. even if i couldn't sense you, i could still feel you from my mind.". he grabbed his "perfect" brother, and threw him over his shoulder. "fighting for their amusement. as long as i kill you, worthless fool.".

he stabbed his arm with his tail, which did hurt him, but unfortunately, his stab was miss located,and hit the edge of his arm.

"well, i am going to have fun. at least i will recreate my mother's wish...."

a sense of honor started to come up in his mind.

"her wish was to kill you...."

Bad apple hissed, a little bit of acid was leaking from his arm burning the very slight dead grass around them. Bad apple took his tail and used it as a club to knock Krio off of him. The Predator's went wild. He leapt on Krio's body and Scratched his head. Giving slight acid blood and blindness. Krio kicked Bad apple off of him and got up. "What Now, Krio?"

".... well, i guess we have to keep fighting for these animals... that's okay with me, brother!"

krio's half blindness unallowed him to see very good, but he could still sense his brother. "now, brother, i will carry out our mother's wish," his hisses hurt his own hearing sensors. "which was to take you down..." he ran at his superior brother, and used his debris bone to stab through his chest, causing vital damage to badapple's organs. unfortunately for him, his bone hurt his head because of this. krio held the debris, and hissed.

"hell, can't i get rid of this thing?"

the yautja roared out krio and baddapple's name. some wanted krio to win, another badapple.

the xenomorph (krio) looked around him, and hissed. "i freaking hate these beasts. >:(". krio smiled at his brother, who held his chest in pain. "sorry, brother, but this is the only chance i have of killing YOU!".

OOC: thumbs up for the ">:("

Badapple hissed, there was acid pouring from his chest, he hissed and Leapt at Krio Stabbing him in the shoulder cutting it clean off he hissed and looked at his chest. he was starting to pass out. the race was coming to an end

krio looked at his cut off shoulder. "damn it!" he yelled, al though not feeling the pain, because of the pain inhibitors. he looked at his brother, who passed out. "DAMNIT! CAN'T YOU EVEN DIE RIGHT!!!?" he hissed in rage, and grabbed badapple, ignoring the monsters roaring at him. "find a vent, escape, and defeat that guy!".

bad apple hissed, krio was weakened from the missing arm. he firmly grabbed krio and flipped them over. bad apple hissed pulling out his inner jaw screamed. and plunged it into Krio's skull. his body lay broken and defeated, the screams of the yautja fell silent. he knew they would keep him so, willingly he plunged his tail into his skull killing himself. The last thing he saw was the stone walls that imprisoned him through the fight.

OOC: do you think that was a good ending? I do but thats just me

Yeah, it was good. It just seems we can't fight without both of us dying all the time (litterly, everytime we fight, both of us die.). So, lets keep it in history, none of us is stronger then each other..... For now. Because you did in fact kill me, but was driven to your own insanity of being imprissoned, and would rather die. In other words:

You have a more stable use of physical power

I have a more stable use of mental power.

That should go down in our official BIO's.

I honestly think that since we are clones we are equal in strenth so thats why we both die all the time

yes, exactly.

that's pretty much the reason of us both dying.

we're just as strong, just as skilled, and because of this it ends in a draw.