krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio atacked alienxeno with his claws.
alienxeno was able to dodge it.
krio used his tail to grab him.
he trowed him against the wall.
alienxeno was knocked out.
time for a kill krio said but he forgot tawgnator who was right there.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: I don't mind dying with you BadApple but how would it work? I could see us both cutting off(or something along those lines) each others heads with our tails if we both had one but I don't have one. Well anyways we have 1 more post before that happens so....

On topic: Darkness.I...Everything dark. How? Why? Kirby thought to himself. Nothing has color in this place. Were am I..what was I doing? Kirby thought as he was fading out of reality.But then Kirby remembered that he was in battle and woke up.

Kirby was impaled on BA's tail and was also missing his left arm.Kirby looked ahead and into BA's face and saw his mouth slowly opening up.This is it Kirby thought, but then it occurred to him that if he lost THEY would find HER.No cant let that happen, must keep fighting! BA's second mouth shot out and Kirby with amazing speed used his one good arm and turned BA's head so that the second mouth barely missed Kirby.Kirby then using his second mouth bit deep into BA's skull. They both dropped to the floor...

Off topic: If you want BadApple this could be our last post. Take note that i didn't say you died in my post if you want to keep going go ahead.I am a little sad that i never got to fight Tawnagator though.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple was fading out, he couldn't reheal. he was losing too much blood I doubt he'd survive with Kirby headbit him. Now he screeched one final time before fading out of reality one final time... Bad apple had been defeated.

OFF TOPIC: Bad apple died but you can stay alive Kirby your choice, but i can't really keep up with the RP because i've got so many other RPG's going on.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno woke up seeing that krio wanted to kill him.
alienxeno took krio,s head and said:no matter who you are.
no matter how strong you are.
you will witness your death....to give your soul peace.

and he clawed krio,s face.

he took krio and trow him at a wall.
i notice that trowing you at a wall is the only way to win time.
he said:i will not spare ou but he did do that.
he clawed krio,s face and used his tail to trow him.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Tawganator watched as alienxeno took the upper hand in his fight with krio and was about to make his move but the sudden sense that Bad apple had been defeated caused him a moments pause. He thought to himself if he should have left alienxeno to fend for himself and aid Bad apple that his fellow Hive member would still be alive. Tawganator quickly shrugged off his thoughts for at that moment of ponder the enemy krio had moved in to attack him. The force of the impact from krio's body crashing into Tawganator's was amazing and caused one of his tubes to break as he was slammed into the floor.

Krio took a quick swipe at Tawganator's face and prepared for a quick kill by opening his mouth to reveal his inner jaw. Tawganator was not going o just lay there and take it. So with his long bony hand he reached into krio's mouth and ripped out the inner jaw and threw it aside. Krio's blood spewed from his mouth and ate away at the floor, and with the help of Tawganator's bleeding broken tube, the acid completely ate through the floor and the two Xenos fell to the lower level of the facility.

Tawganator kicked krio away and began to get up when he sensed a new threat approaching.

Off Topic: the threat that my character sensed could be a Marine or combat Android or even Kirby so you can decide.

Off topic: Good fight Badapple I look forward to fighting you again in the future.As i look at the past posts of our battle we beat the shit out of each other.I had to look back at all the posts to make sure I wasn't god modding.

On topic: Kirby won but at what price? His body was shredded and spine cracked, his tail was missing and his left arm was gone as well, his missing dorsal fins lay near where Alienxeno was before Badapple attacked. Kirby knew that the fight wasn't over however and somehow knew that THEY were near HER in the lower level of the facility. Kirby struggled to get to his feet and slowly staggered his way to to the lower levels to finish HER off thinking that might drive THEM away.

Off topic: Just remember that I'm very heavily damaged and going on pure willpower so make sure if you attack me you take this into account. Don't have me doing actions that I cant do.

Off Topic: I you want I can retreat from my fight with Krio and go up there and give you a spectacular death since we never got to throw down. I think Krio and alienxeno might want to kill each other anyway.

Off topic: Go for it if you want to, my guys at deaths door anyways. I still laugh at how this was to be a 2v1 and now its a 3v2.... it's just weird how it happened, but if it wasn't a 3v2 you guys would have wiped the floor with me (most likely anyways).

alienxeno took krio,s neck and said:
you.....you can not be my brother.
why did you become rogue.
it doesnt make sense.

and he trown him in the wall.

a large hole was in the wall and another hall was revealed.

number six!
krio was shocked.
alienxeno pounced him trough the wall.
die.

alienxeno took krio,s face and said it is finaly time.......
you.....shall die........
alienxeno cut off krio,s legs and said:you wont need those in heaven.
he unleashed his inner jaw and bit krio trough his brain.
revenge...........

(off topic:krio is dead now)

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: Bad apple should be your Xeno brother, Alien xeno because Seeing as Krio is now your Arch rival it would be cool so hear that in THE HUNT or something.

Tawganator had left krio to his fate with alienxeno in favour of removing the threat of kirby. As he crawled back up into the ventilation system he could feel that krio had already been cast this world and alienxeno succeeded in locating 6. Once the threat of the remaining Xeno has been removed then he could deal with his last little problem.

It was not long until came across a severely weakened kirby not to far from the remains of Bad apple. It seemed almost to pitiful to kill but pity is not something that concerned Tawganator nor would have with kirby had the tables reversed. Kirby was barely able to stand let alone fight off an attack but he still managed to let out several deep hisses, though even he knew that it was over.

Tawganator slowly approached the dying Runner and watched as it slumped itself against the wall of the vents lashing out with its one remaining arm still screeching out of defiance. Tawganator just crouched there only within inches of kirby's flailing claws, just waiting. Kirby leaned out to extend his reach and managed to slash the face of the Drone. A small trickle of yellow blood rolled down the face of Tawganator and onto the the floor. Tawganator smiled.

Before the next attempt by the Runner to hold back his imminent death, Tawganator lunged his tail into the chest of kirby and out through the back. The screams from kirby were becoming more softer to the point of a whisper. Tawganator dragged him closer and then climbed on top of him holding the Runner's tail down in case of a last ditched effort to fight back. He placed one long bony hand under the back of the Runner's domed head and the other gripping the bottom of it's mouth. Tawganator got in closer and hissed to kirby to signify his end. Grunts and blood came from kirby as his head began to rise with the lifting of Tawganator's arms. The sound of skin tearing and sinews breaking could be heard as the Runner's head moved further and further away from it's shoulders. The last bit of life was taken from kirby as Tawganator finally pulled the head completely off and held it a high.

Tawganator did not make a sound and neither did the bodies of the two dead Xenomorphs laying around him. The silence was broken with a thud from the head of kirby hitting the floor and bouncing to a stand still near the corpse of Bad apple. Tawganator crawled back in the direction he came to finish the one small problem he had to take care of.

Kirby did you enjoy your death? Alienxeno are you ready to finish this story with me?

yes i am ready.they found six in the heavy fight of alienxeno and his brother.
alienxeno and tawgnator brought six to a hive where it is save.
it was an honnor to have fought with you badapple......
alienxeno looked at badapple.

i gues.....
we are save now.

the death of krio was a shock to alienxeno......but he killed him.

.........kirby.....i lough from pain.......do you think i am giving a shit that you cut of my leg.......

.....................................after finding six she became queen and alienxeno became second in command......and tawgnator became a honorable skilled and feared warrior.....................................

they now helped the chadder in battles and alienxeno had to say once............good.......bye.....home.........

the......end.....

i found my destiny

i found my objective

i........i found my home

creepy alien hiss

Off Topic: This was fun and I enjoyed it very much. Funny thing was that I was actually planning on attacking and killing you alienxeno, that was my small little thing to take care off. Oh well. I hope everyone else here had fun.