game freak vs the predator 13

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Thanks BA, so lets post some rules then...i'll post my rules and you post yours

. no heavy damage until the 2 or 3 page of fight

. no combat until we have the story straight

. listen to the sites rules

. and please try to note when you leave for a amont of time like and when that persons gone do not rack up damage with their: human,xeno,predator

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I hear by have read and agreed to the Terms and Rules. But i am in school and cannot post the intro.

Operation: WHITEOUT comensing---> at 05:00 a xenomorph subject escaped into a dense jungle evoirment around the area and torwards a human colony, this puts the settlement in danger, this xeno must be stopped at all costs men before an infestation breaks out. In other new W-Y corp has sent out a xeno that has mutatied to hunt other xenos this must be stopped before it turns against the human poupluation, also try to E-VAC the survivors, IF YOU MEN FAIL, WE WILL GLASS THE AREA!!! You will be entering the area via HALO drop, good luck...

Blackburn:

.Kill Gamefreak

.Kill the Xeno Hunter

. E-VAC the survivors

Gamefreak:

.Kill the xeno hunter

.Take revenge on the humans

.Kill any who stand in your way

GAME ON

IMPORTANT, NO ONE ELSE JOIN THIS RPG!!

The U.S.S God Speed flew over the vally slowly until it reached the middle of the vally and then the cabin alarms sounded, Blackburn stood up and opened a metal locker and then turned as the bay door opened, he shoved on his Halo drop gear and check a fellow marines gear before jumping. The air rushed around him as he speed torwards the ground right before he hit 500 feet he pulled his ripcord and landed safely on the ground before pulling his chute off and readying himself for combat.

GF uncurled herself from her hiding spot to sense a new stronger Alien on the planet. *Ssssss, I smell a new enemy. One i have never met before. With my speed however i could tire it. But there is something else, a human's scent. Blackburn. She roared in fury. She would not be bested this time and raced through the jungle. Hoping to avoid either of the new enemies.

Blackburn looked around his new evoirment and slowly crossed a log in the jungle, and moving torward a human colony on it's edge "yuri give me sit rep on the situation..." "both targets are in this area... both heading your way..." "lets get this party started..." he muttered

GF was sprinting towards the colony and finally saw it. But she also saw Blackburn and tried to sneak around him but to no avail. She had been seen and just stood there. Waiting for Black to make the first move.

Blackbrn turned t see gf but then before he could fire, the alien hunter roared jumping between the and roared at gf as blackburn unleashed a storm of bullets at it.

GF saw the Xeno Hunter and decided to attack it. But the bad thing was that the human had armor piercing bullets and they were hitting her to so she sprinted away, hoping to escape them both.

Black moved around it rolling and keept shooting until the creature roared and took off into the jungle. "man how big was that thing..." he muttered and moved away deeper into the jungle

OOC: Sorry about batmaning.

GF was racing through the jungle trying to get away from that monster. *Man, this thing won't give up. It really wants me dead. The from a loud crash and many limbs breaking GF looked up just in time to see a tree fall right next to her. *WOAH!! That was a close one, i had better watch myself. GF continued on her way trying to get away from the hunter but little did she know that the tree had been felled by the hunter.

Blackburn raced after his target and hoped off a ledge "God...,there heading for the colony" he then broke out in an all out sprint, he was in a race against time.

GF reached the Colony but was still in extremem pain. The bullets were still inside of her, rocking around and causing pain. But she would push through it. She finally reached the colony and came across what appeared to be a little girl. She looked down on GF and asked, "Are you the tooth fairy?" To which GF replied with a swift slice to the neck and the girl was dead. *I need to hurry up and get away from the Hunter. Then she saw it, an active volcano in the distance.

Blackburn managed to catch the thing and took in to the ground with a well placed takle "bring it ugly..."

GF just stared at the human, waiting for her chance. Then it came in the form of the gigantic xeno hunter. The hunter picked up BB and threw him into the wall. Then he picked up GF and raised her to its face. It was prepairing to kill her when GF's tail came up and stabbed it in the head and it dropped her in a roar of fury. *Ahh, nothing like almost blinding an enemy in the morning. Then she raced towards the mountain. Hoping that she could make it before she was killed. So she could continue her plan.

Blackburn armed a gernade chucking it at the thing, making it turn to him and roar, "come on..." blackburn said watching it bleed, he pulled out his pulse rifle and opened fire on the monster.

While BB was stuck killing the hunter I was almost halfway to the volcano. Almost ready to make my plan in action.

Black head spun asthe thing hit him "come on ja*****" the thing roared and charged black side stepped leaving the thing to fall into a pit black pulled out some grenades and dropped them in "that was easy..." he muttered looking at the dead creature"

*Good, one target down, one to go. I just have to reach the volcano and my plan will be in action.

OOC: Sorry about the short posts but you sorta killed my idea.