Game Freak Vs Bad apple-Irony of fate

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok I know i wrote VS but we should work together in this rpg so do you mind setting the story?

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ill try.

Pilot Jenkins saw LV219 through the aft cameras of the ship. It was more than what he had expected, he was told a forest planet,and not just a flat forest planet, there were mountains and caves, what he saw was one vast jungle. He couldn't even see the landing pad it was so thick. Then he realized that it was there but had already been overgrown since the last picture (2 days ago). Landing, he opened the drop gate and walked out. It was incredibly humid and hot.

Jenkins, "Man what i wouldn't do to live in a place like this."

"It is a whole lot worse than it looks, and by the way my name is Pvt. Hamby."

"Nice to meet you, mine is just Jenkins."

"Want me to show you around."

With a wicked grin Jenkins said, "Sure, but just show me the bar last, I'll probably not leave it once i get into it."

"No problem, all we have is a cafeteria and a barracks. The weapons are in the barracks and the food is in the cafeteria, also the alcohol is in there to."

"Ok then, I already know where the barracks are, just show me the way to the cafeteria."

"Right this way sir."

----------5 Min Later-----------

"This is a great place Hamby, do you mind if we have a party here?"

"It is not up to me but I'm sure Sgt. won't care."

"Ok thanks"

----------2 Hrs Later------------

After the party Jenkins made a bet with Hamby, (In his drunken stupor) that they both could explore the caves outside.

------------10 Min Later---------

"Hamby, do you hear something in hear?"

"No, why?"

"I thought that i heard something from the ceiling."

"Nah dude you are just drunk."

------------10 Min Later----------

"I'm serious dude, something is down here."

"Just your imagi-" Hamby felt a searing pain in his gut and looked down to see a spear like tail of a black runner protruding from Jenkin's body through his own. Then with his last breath he smiled and said, "I guess you were right."

Bad apple was outside. And once he heard the screams of the two drunks that staggered around in the forest and into the cave... Bad apple knew it must've been a xenomorph. However there was alot of unknown life on this planet... stuff that would try to kill you. Bad apple made his way into the hive and saw two humans smelled like piss,alcalhol and...GameFreak? "She is on this planet too eh" Bad apple inhaled only to hear an undistinguisible hiss. "GameFreak?" no it was a giant Viper about twelve feet high... "Why do i always get the fun stuff?" Bad apple thought to himself? Bad apple Prepared to fight.

OOC: Sorry but i'll continue my post when i get home from school)

After killing the two drunk humans GF had retreated to a cave with sulphur dripping to hide her scent. Then convinced that her scent would be hid from any nearby xenomorphs she entered the cavern with the two dead humans to see badapple fighting what appeared to be a giant viper. But from her view she could see that the "viper" was just a tail of a gigantic creature called a Jigenth, it alone was about twice the size of a queen.

Seeing badapple getting ready to fight GF just decided to sit and watch.

Suddenly Bad apple knew it wasn't a serpent... it was a very large Jigenth. It turned around and faced bad apple and roared. It was a carnivore because it had sharp teeth, and venom. Bad apple without thinking leapt onto the creature. It grabbed bad apple and caused a claw injury down his body, the Acid however quickly killed it and Bad apple was amazed he had now he turned up to a ledge seeing a tail that had been fused. He instantly reconized GF and ran up to meet her.

Seein Badapple leap toward her she decided to lead him on a little chase through all of th etunnels. Then using a plan she had used before she ran through each tunnel to confuse badapple's pheromone dectectors

Looking left rght up and down he eventually smashed rock until it collapsed all tunnels until their was the exit and one seperate tunnel. Now he waited she ran through the tunnel and suddenly pounced on the female hissing "You can't hide from me forever you know. I think things through and come up with plans." *Hiss*. Now GF was struggling and she eventually gave up Bad apple got off of her and before she escaped again collapsed the last tunnel... now there was only the exit. and then hissed to GF "How did i do?"

GF was pinned but knew what to do. *How about this. She then smacked badapple upside the head with her melted tail and while he winced in pain she managed to escape his grip and fly out the exit of the caves.

Why do you run, i want to help. Turning and running after GF he helped by tracing pheromones in the air. and in doing so he found her trying to escape on a ship. Just in time Bad apple cut the fuel lines and the ship didn't take off. Seeing game freak he screeched "I want to help escape the planet but i need your help." *Hiss*

* I t was only a game, sheesh lighten up.

"well that was a hard game, i am not a runner im a fighter." *hiss* and bad apple And GF suddenly moved into the colony/lab. Now lets get off this rock.

Sounds like a plan and with that they snuck aboard an outbound shuttle and hid away in a corner, waiting for the shuttle to arrive at Earth, THE ULTIMATE PRIZE

Bad apple hisse going into hibernation

ON EARTH 15 hours later-

The sound of the shuttle landing awoke the Xenomorphs and Bad apple looking around vigalantly hissed "Earth, what a shithole man." Bad apple looked around finding anywhere to hide. Seeing a research lab Bad apple hissed "In there."

Sneaking into the lab GF saw something that gave her hope. It appeared to be a harness with a pouch that the humans had made for Runners. Her guess was that they were trying to make them into messengers. Then seeing her chance she sprints forward and grabs it hoping that it will come of use later.

GF then dons the harness only to feel a facehugger stir in the pouch. *This is good, when we escape we might be able to capture a human and make an ally.

"true, it would be alot easier." Bad apple hissed and silently moved around in the vents. "Stay close." Bad apple hissed once again. Suddenly they came across a small room and thought this was thier chance. Bad apple broke the power breaker. and the door closed and GF let out the facehugger Bad apple loved to watch the Facehuggers. he hissed "Somebody is going to have a little bun in the oven." Bad apple hissed with a slight smile. Bad apple watched as the man screamed and was suddenly silenced

4 hours later-

The face hugger died and the man was smashing against the door hoping someone would let him out. Bad apple jumped down and the man turned around to see him, the man took out a knife. Bad apple hissed and after a large *Twach* and the knife slid across the floor. Bad apple hissed and the man screamed and a small amount of blood came out of the chest then the ChestBurster Tore out of the mans chest and slid towards GF. "Pop goes the weasel." Bad apple gave a slight snicker while he hissed

OOC: In school, this means that i can not post what i want to post.

GF let the little Chestburster settle himself in her pouch. *Be calm my youngling, soon you will be able to defend yourself. But for the time being you must be quiet so we can escape and start our own hive.

*Just think of when we do, you will be able to kill anyone, harvest anyone. You will be able to take out your revenge for being locked up in this Hell hole they call a ship.

The trio had finally made it out of the ship and found a cave system to start a hive.