Forgotten Paradise

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

"I'll be quick. My squad will land in square F4. Skull_Ripper, PredatorV2 and myself will head north towards the Comm towers and take them down. The 2nd team consisting of Supertrey, Supersonic and Beotray will land in square B5 and cause a distraction by destroying the importing cargo. I will give you further instructions once objectives are complete."

"What is our main objective?" Supertrey asked.

"To destroy every trace some idiot left on that godforsaken planets surface." Chuckled PredatorV2.

"So we're clear. Everyone please move into your drop pods. We're down in five."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of metal on metal began ringing out in the room as the clan began sharpening and testing there weapons. Human flesh was weak, But a dull blade is no use to hunters.

"Enough. Let the hunt begin."

I walked into my drop pod and began tapping in the coordinates of my drop. As the doors closed the muffled sounds of exited growls from the younglings could be heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After shattering the atmosphere the ride on the way down was surprisingly smooth. The night sky gave us lots of cover to work under. The stealth drop pods made it so that we could land incredibly close without being noticed.

The doors opened and the steam pillared out. I stepped out and witnessed my squad doing the same.

Let the hunt begin!

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

He listened intently to his Clan Leader as he spoke of their objective, he felt honored to hunt with two of his peers. As the others exchanged words, he thought of how excited and nervous he was, this was his first clan hunt after all. He and the rest of clan began preparing their equipment, he secured his medkit, readied his armor and his combistick awaited. He ran his fingers down the weapon before grasping the centered handle.

The weapon was not unfamiliar, he's had one since he was a boy, but he's never gotten to use it before. A chill went up his spine as he lifted it from its rack, he tilted it slightly as his thumb slid over the button. The shafts sprang outwards, a metallic sound cut the air. He ran his finger over the edge, it wasn't dull, but could be sharper he thought, so he sharpened it. Though the noise grated on his nerves, it was never an option for a blade that might not get the job done. The leader spoke, his words were clear.

He popped his mask into place and hurried to his drop pod. His heart raced as the pod dropped, it was an exhilarating experience. Before he knew it his pod landed with a thud. The door opened, mist hissed out. He stepped out, the comm tower could barely be seen over the trees. His companions had stepped out, he could see the other squad land in the distance. He looked over to the others "What is our plan of attack?"