Deathstalker VS Gaunt

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

you can fight

DEATHSTALKER, Undefined, 14 years ago

setting felch

year 2768

there are two aliens guarding the qween but another alien comes in and looks at the qween and she instintly knows that he found an alien and the qween wave's her hand and the alien go's and gets gaunt to find him and kill him so he go's out and finds the cave that ds is in and go's in

Gaunt, Undefined, 14 years ago

Gaunt walks into the cave, He can sense DS, He was at least 100 meters away, Gaunt held his ground and waited for DS to reveale himself.

ds runs towords him but gaunt jumps and lands on ds but ds trips gaunt with ds's tail and ds whacks gaunt 3time's in the face:)

Gaunt stands their looking at DS then he starts laughing,'Ha ha ha ha ha, Did you think punching me THREE!!! times would kill me?'.
Gaunt grabbed DS by the tail and the neck, He watched DS squirm for a momment, Watched him scratch about, Trying frantically to hit Gaunt, He chuckled then threw DS into the cave wall behind him.
Gaunt sat their afterwards, Waiting to what DS would do next.

ds looks at gaunt then runs behind him grabs his tail and throws him into a tree

Gaunt was annoyed now, He got up, pounced on DS and started to punch him in the stomach.
After a minute Gaunt got up and looked at DS panting and cluthing his stomach.

Gaunt hissed at him'Hey just to let you know this isn't personal, The Queen asked for your death'.
Gaunt sent his tail flying straight towards DS's head, For the final blow.

ds grabs a rock then gets out of the way and grabs gaunts tail and smashes it with the rock but gaunts tail is hanging on by a thread.

Gaunt felt his tail go limp, He turned to see DS with a rock, He grabbed the rock out of DS's hands and repeatedly smashed it into his face.

DS didn't look like himself now, His face was punched in and bleeding exsesivly, The rock burnt away, Gaunt punched DS sending him to the ground, crying in pain.

Now the matter of his tail, Gaunt grabbed his tail tha was hanging on by a couple of nerves, He pushed it against the giant scorched hole of burning flesh (where it used to be) and cut it open, As his flesh was cut open he pushed his tail back in, His acid blood sealed his tail back to his body.

It didn't work now but It would heal over time, Now what was DS doing, He turned to see DS still on the floor with a giant burning hole in the ground.

Gaunt chuckled and hissed at him 'So do you plan on using a rock again Deathstalker?'.

ds then looks at gaunt and runs toword him ds tackles gaunt then bites a chunk out of him then grabs gaunt and tears his left arm off then beats gaunt up with his own arm and beats the crap out of him then lets out a loud hisssssss that means "stay the hell away from me and also get the fuck out of my home."

Gaunt got up, His left arm was gone, The now empty socket that once had his arm in sealed up with a loud burning hiss.

He looked at DS, He hissed 'First my tail then my arm, What next? My leg, My inner jaw, My head?'.

Gaunt charged into DS and grabbed his arm off of him, He threw it too the side, Then he grabbed DS's left leg and ripped it off.

DS fell to the floor in pain, But it wasn't over yet, Gaunt grabbed DS's right arm and ripped it off aswell.

Gaunt watched DS for a moment, Saw him flailing about on the floor, Screams of pain.

Gaunt pounced on DS and held him down, He wen't face to face with him opened his mouth and sent his inner jaw flying straight into the punched up burnt remains of DS's face.

It was silent after that, As he got up he looked at the body of his advisarie one more time, He appeared to be dead, But just incase he wasn't Gaunt ripped anouther limb in half just incase.

He would make sure DS didn't come back , Gaunt picked up his other arm that had been torn off earlyier, Wen't out side the cave and move a few boulders in front of it, If this was DS's home, It would become his tomb.

Gaunt headed back too the Hive, Looking forward to having a rest, reataching his arm and praise from the queen on his succses.

Well DS I think your dead now, good fight =D