celticscar vs deathstalker

DEATHSTALKER, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

setting yuatja homeworld

year 2678

one yuatja go's down to investigate a distubence 9 miles away from the city so celticscar go's there to see 2 dead yuatja kids then a escaped alien runs to scar

CelticScar, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

CelticScar sees the Alien, he draws his wristblades, takes out his combistick and aims him plasma caster and FIRES!!!!

ds see's it he trie's to dodge it but it clipped him so he jumps at cs and stabs cs with ds's tail

CS Growls in pain then shoots off Ds's tail slightly spaying him with acid.

ds hiss's in pain then cs run's at ds butds jump's at cs ans tears his plasma caster and takes his shurican andthrows it away.

Cs gets up roars and throws his combistick pinning Ds's leg the ground then recovers his suirikan.
(mispelled?)

(do we not die because we're in the sparring chamber or no)

ds tears it out of his leg and claws cs's arm then ds grabs his legs and cs falls to the floor (yeh sorry about that i was tired last night)

(i don't understand)

Cs kicks Ds off him and slices off the alien's legs with the suiriken, then retreats onto a tree

(can you die in the sparring chamber)

ds crawls over to the tree and up it then knocks cs off ds jumps down to cs and claws untill cs kicks ds off and runs but ds runs after cs 30 minutes later cs thinks he lost ds so he rests but ds finds cs and bites into cs's leg cs starts yelling as hard as he can then looks at his foot and sees ds with a large chunk of meat in his mouth cs cant feel his leg let alone stand but ds starts hiss'ing noise

(yes first one to 5-6 posts win unless if they dont want it to end then it keeps on going)

CS shoots DS with his net gun then shortly ds breaks out and leaps toward Cs. Cs grabs DS and throws him onto the ground then cuts Ds' head off with his cerimonial dagger (shortsword) Cs, bloodied and beatin, returns to the city with the xenoimorph's skull and the slaughterd children.

The end

Good game, youre an exellent fighter. But

thanks, good fight

Xenosaurous, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hey Deathstalker do you want to fight

ok, are you or me going to set up the storyline xeno?

You can

ok but it will i'll have it done by tommorow or the day after that (becouse i'm busy) ok?

Great