badapple24 vs tawganator vs DarkWolf

Peterson, Human, 9 years ago

Follow the rules and enjoy

tawganator, Human, 9 years ago

All right lets do this! Anyone mind If I set up the story or should we just go at it from the get, go?

badapple24, Human, 9 years ago

I don't know, i can set up the story i have been pondering on some ideas the past few days

Oh good, you set it up then. I've got nothing in mind at the moment.

It was the 17 of june on BG 765 and the planet was making it's farthest orbit from the sun. making it night for over 4 months of the year. Down on the surface of the planet temperatures made it up to 47 degrees celcius, however because it was farther away from the sun it dropped to about 7 degrees. The Weyland company was evacuating the main facility because of a poisonous gas leak that had killed 3 men and injured 5 others. The company was ordered to evacuate the planet because of the volatile and dangerous chemicals that had burst from the ground all year round.

20 YEARS LATER

The planet was dead. the precious minerals and natural gasses were taken and the company had left their facilities to rot. The company however left their 'experimental specimens' in the facility and they were beginning to stir. A creature in cell bock A-1244325 was restless. It screamed and again smashed at the glass leaping into the corridor. There were 2 other specimens here. A Hunter had crashed and was taken in for experimentation. and there was another xenomorph. Badapple was unsure and leapt into a dark vent

When the facility was being evacuated for abandonment one of the crew thought it be worthwhile to try to smuggle one of the Xenomorphs out just before leaving and to sell it on the black market. Naturally things didn't go according to plan and he never made it back to the evacuation ship and the Xenomorph escaped containment and hid in the cafeteria to eat the unfortunate crewman.

In an hour of the last human leaving the planet the all exit points were sealed shut and the power turned off and only emergency lighting remained. The cafeteria was lit in a dim red and the blood that covered the Xenomorph Drone known as Tawganator appeared black in the light. He could sense that the base was not completely empty as the stench of a Hunter lingered in the air and the scent of a rival Xeno that quite recently had became much stronger in its activity.

Tawganator raised up and let out an eerie scream, proclaiming his dominance of this place. If he was to survive and become a queen and start a hive then he must eliminate all threats. It's only a question of which one to kill first.

Badapple, hearing the scream stopped and got low. Crawling slowly along the dark vent system he slightly hissed. As he was moving he didn't realize the weak vent he was standing on and fell through onto the floor. He hissed "Fuck sakes." And moved along trying to pretend that nothing ever happened. Although the crash was pretty loud. "I'm just glad that no-one saw that." He thought to himself moving along. He had to find something to eat soon. Perhaps a hunter would satiate that hunger.

.:Out of character (OOC):.

I think we should focus on each other until DarkWolf posts.

OOC: I was planning on going towards DW and encounter you along the way.

The bang from the crashing vent echoed throughout the entire facility, catching the attention of Tawganator. Knowing that it could only be one of the threats to his future he cling to the wall and crawled into the nearest corridor. He moved carefully and slowly, not making a sound that could alert his quarry to his movements.

OOC: XD I Thought this was ma post but whatever.

IC: Badapple hissed, the pheromones were getting stronger and they seemed hostile. He looked down the dark corridor to see a dark shape, It was Tawganator. He screeched, running for his old enemy he pounced and scratched at his head in an attempt to blind or at least disorient him.

Tawganator screamed in pain from the claws slicing away at his head. Two can play it that way. Tawganator pushed back against his opponent and lunged his right arm towards him and dug his claws deep into the attackers head. With a solid grip on his enemy, Tawganator used all his strength to hurl BA several meters into the wall. Choosing to press his advantage, Tawganator pounced onto the recovering BA and prepared to bite.

Bad apple looked at the Inner jaw and grabbed it, tearing at it until it was torn out, "Ouch, that's gotta hurt." He hissed smiling malevolently. Tawganator screamed severely. And the acid was pouring out of bad apples cranium, creating a slight cloud over his vision. He hissed and smashed the blunt side of his tail into Tawganators skull, knocking him to the ground. and stunning him. bad apple hissed preparing for a counter attack

Dazed from the recent hit to his head, Tawganator backed away from Runner to give him a chance to recover his senses. Acid poured from his empty mouth and toxic fumes filled the air from the melting metal floor. Bad apple seeing its chance charged in and bit hard into the Drones leg as they fell to the ground. The two battled long on the floor with neither one getting a clear advantage. Tawganator struggled his long fingers into the sides just under Bad apples torso and when he got a grip he began to pull.

Badapple saw this, and while he was pulling, took his tail and sliced his right arm off. "Sorry, I'd like to keep my insides in their rightful position." He smiled cynically. "Alright, now how do you want to die, slow and painful or quick and painless?"

OOC: I'm not planning on killing you yet, just trying to act evil and unforgiving

Tawganator now furious, picked up his severed arm and proceeded to thrash Bad Apple with it like a club. Bad Apple tried to defend himself from the blows but thought it best to use his speed to fall back. Tawganator did his best to keep up with the Runner but as Bad Apple continued to gain distance he threw his detached arm at him out of frustration.

OOC: I know this seems silly but I thought a laugh in the fight would be good.