okay your evil and stop spaming like a 3 year old

Grid-Head, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

g.h grabs ds thigh with his tail and pulls him to the ground
ds then rushes up to his feet and lashes his tail at g.h
g.h then pounces ds and trys to decapitate him with his tail

assassin, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

your goeng downe ds you fuck'r

DEATHSTALKER, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

but ds bites g.h. in the arm and tosses g.h. onto a rock but g.h. get's up and jump's at ds but ds leaps away but g.h. grabs ds's tail and throws him of a ledge but g.h. thinks ds is dead so he walks away but ds gets up and rams g.h. into the ground

haha very funny assassin

g.h cuts ds upper arm and chest with his tail
ds then claws g.h in the neck
g.h then whips ds to the ground with his tail
g.h sees a rock formation not to far that hung over a waterfall crater
g.h heads for it

but ds ram's g.h. in the back but ds fall's on a rock so g.h. takes advantege of it and run's he get's to the cliff and look's around but doesn't see ds so g.h. look's down the cliff and see's ds so ds grab's g.h.'s legs but g.h. grab's the ground and starts kicking ds in the face ds give's up and fall's down the cliff into the water the water is filled with acidic blood so g.h. think's ds is dead but ds crawl's out of the water without g.h. knowing and ds slowly crawlng up the rock's

and is met by a fuckeng locamotive

STOP SPAMING just STOP SPAMING and maybie i'll respond to your fight k just STOP SPAMING

(i like that word) now i did not get hit by a f#$@ing train now lets play g.h. your up:)

ds grabs g.h by the face and throws him to the ground
but right after that g.h wraps his tail tightly around ds neck then sky bombs off the cliff dragging ds on the face of the cliff on the way down until they hit the water

as they are falling ds kicks g.h. into the trees below but ds falls into the water ds swims onto shore as g.h. climbs down the trees while ds gets his strength g.h. limps to ds but ds picks up a stick and run toword g.h. rams him and stabs him in the leg with the stick and runs but g.h. caches ds and ds falls onto a rock and gets knocked out but still g.h. vicesly beating ds up with a rock until g.h. sees his hands are bleeding but ds gets up and smashes g.h.s head into a tree and runs while g.h. is out

g.h shakes it off and runs after ds
g.h sees ds run inside a nearby cave
g.h gets to the mouth of the cave and sees crystals forming from the floor of the cave to the sealing
g.h cautiously gos into the cave
ds then drops from the sealing and lands on g.h back
ds grabs g.h by the tail and swings him around the cave slamming him through several large ground crystals
ds then lets go of g.h tail
g.h then smashes head first through a wall crystal
g.h gets up and looks toward ds
ds then knees g.h in the face and clings to the ceiling
g.h grabs ds tail and pulls it ds then looses his grip and falls
ds then gets stabbed throw the chest with a long ground crystal
g.h still holding on to ds tail rips it off and staggers out the cave

but assassin is abel to get the drop on gh and assassin stabs gh throe the spien and is down for now

but gh runs after ds and beats ds up then ds gets up and jumps on gh and breaks gh's toung off and stabs gh in the arm and runs to the waterfall and go's in the water and waits 1 minute later gh gets to the waterfall then looks around but sees nothing so he turns his back ds then gets out of the water and pulls gh into the water and tries to drown him(hey you wanna join the fight with me assassin and corm and if you do would you want to be on my side or assassin and corms side and we could do this one too)

i'm going to a friend's house so i wont be able to play on this rpg for about a day so see ya tommorow

so the fight is over?

no i only started to drown you i did not kill you so no you can still stop me from killing you and also the rpg signup you did not offically join it because you have to say if you are a xeno, youtja or human so if you want to play the new rpg you should say witch one you want to be k?

i put xeno?? let me check

i did put xeno?