AmerthystBlades vs Cetanu-655

AmerthystBlades, Human, 13 years ago

Ok first off the setting is on a planet set to be used for biological weaponry experiments. These a large empty lab with a bunch of windows and tons of corridors so it’s easy to get lost. There aren't a lot of humans around just about twelve Weyland/Yutani guards that are guarding the new lab to make sure no one tries to break in. The planet looks like a rain forest with two suns that barely emits any light so it looks like its dusk all the time on this planet. So let's get this started.

The sun barely emitted light on this planet, so it was always dark and hard to see even with the low beam lights in the new lab. No one had set up anything there yet and nothing was round save for twelve armed guards with the Weyland/Yutani insignia on their helmets. One of the was just making his few rounds towards the back of the building when he heard a rustle behind one of the trees. He shined his light towards the source of the sound but didn't see anything, he turned around abruptly when he heard anything rustle. He stood still for a moment but didn’t see or here anything else. He sighed obviously exasperated since he thought it was just some of the guys fooling around once again. He headed back towards the front of the lab but stopped again. This time after he heard a low hiss. At this time he’d had enough and cocked his pulse rifle and aimed it towards some more trees.

"Alright who's there?! Come out now!" he shouted and raised his pulse rifle just a little higher. He heard something behind him and turned, quick as a flash something long and sharp stuck into his abdomen. He would have screamed in pain but he couldn't his voice was stuck in his throat struggling to come out but the only thing that came out was thick blood. He got a good look at his attacker, the person was wearing a long floor length cloak, and the only other thing he saw was a long sharp sword and a pale feminine looking hand. Before he died his attacker spoke to him.

"Well it seems that you have been relieved of duty." the voice replied, almost emotionless except for a faint hint of rage. With one quick movement the blade was ripped from the man's body and he feel to the ground, with one faint gurgle he was dead. The blade was slipped back into a sheath on the person wearing the cloak.

"Well," Ryuu said out loud," that easy. One down eleven more to go." she smirked and then walked back towards the tree until she vanished from sight.

Cetanu-655, Human, 13 years ago

A large cloaked yautjian ship would fly across the sky, as i did it silently dropped a drop pod about a mile from the located labs, as my drop pod would stab into the ground, it hisses and smoke runs out from the opening, i lift my left leg just enough to force th door open, once done i step out using my bio masks multiple visions and hard ware to gain a the knowledge of my location. i lift my right left arm and open my wrist computer and turn on its cloaking mode, i then look around before quickly running then jumping up several feet to the roof of a lab building then using my thermal vision i wait.

Another guard comes out slowly looking for the missing one, he unaware that i'm right above him, my arm blades extend making the sound of metal sliding against metal.

he looks around searching for the source of the noise, but foolishly doesn't look up as he turns i kneel down and extend my right arm, quickly lifting him by his head up up to me, i impale him with my left blade making sure as i run him through to cover his mouth and pierce his heart.

i set him down on the roof out of view, re-entering my cloaking i kneel upon the roof scanning the area.

Ryuu had paused in a nearby clearing where she watched the drop pod hit the ground. She had excellent hearing and would be bale to track down the Predator that has just landed, she had encountered them before. She tracked the Predator slowly and as quietly as she could, she could smell blood in the air from her first kill but now she could smell the blood of another guard.

“Ah I see he made a kill as well. Well done.” Ryuu thought to herself quite impresses. She could smell the night air, so paused to listen for any sounds. Up a head two guards were walking right towards her, she stepped behind a tree and waited for the two to get within range and once they did she struck again. The first man she quickly dispatched with her sword slicing off his head, the other man she disemboweled with one thrust of her sword upwards from the man’s stomach to his chest. She swung her sword downwards slinging off the blood and flesh from the sharp durable blade. She was satisfied that her dispatch of the guards was not only going smoothly but also if she didn’t get them all the Predator would. This was going to be easy after all. Ryuu returned to the back of the building and searched for an entry, there was an open door and another guard there. As quick as a flash the guard was bisected and fell to the ground, the last view of Ryuu was her long cloak and the very tip of her tail slipping behind the door and into the lab.

useing my thermal scanner, i noticed a large heat signature that was slowly fading, seeing this i leap to the next roof, the heat source, i notice is two guards recently killed, by what i assumed to be my target, still still cloaked i extend my wrist blades and arm my plasma casters the quietly hop from the roof, once done i would switch to the bio mode of my mask, and notice a trail of bloody foot prints, i cautiously walk in the door way, staying aware of my surroundings, as i walk in i notice a power box, then drive my wrist blades on my right hand into it, as i did the lights in the entire building flicker then shut off, leaving almost no light.

i continue to walk, minding each step, staying quiet as i do, watching an approaching human, the man walks straight, on a head on course with the power box, as he does he is unaware that i was right in front of him.

" hey frank, i'm on my way to fix the power box." "OK keep in contact." "got ya over and out". as he walked he stopped about two feet from me, noticing a slight distortion of the flash lights light as he pointed it ahead of him, he followed the light slowly up my cloaked body, i stood there with my right arm up and ready, as soon as he got the light on my face, the eyes of my bio mask flashed red as i swung my arm, he went to yell but was stopped as my wrist blades flew clean through his flesh and bone.

after i hung the mans body i began to follow the trail of bloody foot prints again, tracking them

Ryuu paused inside the lab when the lights went out. A wide malicious grin spreading across her face. So walked towards one of the balconies right up to three men sanding and talking outside, she untied her cloak and let it fall off of her shoulder to the floor. She wore a long black skirt the had high slits up to her thighs and a black one sleeved top that stopped right at her abdomen, and a pair of thigh high boots. Ryuu’s long black hair hung freely past her shoulder, her amethyst eye gleamed in the night and her long tail swishing behind her like a snake. One of the men turned around just in time for Ryuu to throw a shruiken into his forehead, the other two men turned around as he hit the ground. The first one attempted to shot Ryuu but the pulled her bladed whip off her hip and swum it once and then thrust it out hitting the man in the head, taking to top of it clean off. The last man pulled a knife out of his belt and threw it at Ryuu shoulder, but his missed merely razing her skin barely even leaving a cut. Ryuu smiled and took one step towards then man and with one quick move she ran him through with her tail, lifted the struggling man high in the air and then dropped him over the balcony. He screamed for a while before he hit the ground with a wet thud. Ryuu was satisfied, four guards left now.

"This shoulder draw attention very easily.

as i walked i heard the scream of a man and began to run in the direction of the noise, as i did i saw two guards running as well, instead of ignoring them i quickly armed my plasma casters and fired them, my practice of hunting on the move making them easy targets, as the bolts flew i kept running to the sound of the of the scream, the men turned hearing the discharge of my casters and turned, giving them selves a quick glimpse of they're deaths as the bolts took they're heads right off.

as i turned a corridor i looked up a long flight of steps to see the figure of what i thought to be a human woman, but then her silhouette moved slightly and i saw the black shape of a xenomorphs tail, once i saw that i began to run up the steps, while doing so i extended my naginata getting ready for a fight

Ryuu heard the distinct sound of a plasma caster being fired off, now there weren’t any guards left. So didn’t have to worry out being seen by the guards now. She headed back for the stairs, she could smell the yautja even closer, peering past the wall her tail gave and angry twitch. Damn! He’d spotted her! Thinking fast Ryuu ran towards the window and looked up towards a low hanging bar, above this floor was the roof and if she could get up there she would stand a better chance in the fight she knew was coming soon. Jumping up and grabbing hold of the bar, Ryuu used her upper body strength to quickly hoist herself up onto the roof. Landing like a graceful black cat Ryuu, Ryuu stood and surveyed the roof, no place to hide except for a few ventilation units. Well she would just have to make due with what she had. Ryuu had backed away from the edge of the roof about twenty feet and waited for the yautja to appear. Ryuu rarely had any fear, if she died tonight then so be it. To her it seemed rather fitting to be killed by a yautja, another hybrid of a Xenomorphs than it did a human. She hated humans, she didn’t trust any and the last person she ever cared about had died coughing up there own blood in front of her. And she could do a damn thing about it.

“I wonder if this one can fight well.” Ryuu thought to herself, as she pulled out her bladed whip again.

She was armed. She was ready to fight and ready to die.

as i reached the top of the stairs and saw the hybrid climb up to the roof i stopped using my thermal scanners to avoid being taken off guard, standing just in front of the window she used to get to the roof, i used my wrist computer and activated the gauntlet. I then jumped up and thrusted my armored fist up into the ceiling, as i did the rock and metal pieces flew up into the air and scattered as i came up and landed just in front of the hole, my gauntlet deactivated and i held my naginata tight in my right hand in a low fighting stance as i saw u across from me i let out a loud roar from beneath my bio mask as i scanned over u, some what in thought, due to having never hunted a hybrid before i stood cautiously waiting.

being knowledgeable in the human langue i said- " So your the one thats been killing around here. i was told the serpents were behind this."

“Well you were correct about me being the killer around here. Human are such easy kills I barely had to put up an effort.” Ryuu replied taking one step forward. She observed the yautja from a distance, as she expected male, al least seven feet tall, 300 lbs and well armed as well. Though she noted that he looked rather young, most of the other yautja she had encountered had been much older not that it really mattered. Bladed whip in hand Ryuu take another fluid step forward, her long tail trailing behind her like the train of a long elegant down. Just in case he made a surprise move, Ryuu had her hand a pair of shruiken she always had on her.

“So,” she said her tone more serious and deadly.” who make’s the first move? Me or you?”

a chuckle would emit from his throat as he look at the hybrid, reading her closely, he then let a quick charge of his plasma casters fire at the ground, were she stood. then bringing out his combi-staff in his left hand and extending it he stood waiting for her move- .....i do insist u first..- he said as he watched the hybrid close, being slightly exited about claiming the trophy of her head and spinal cord, he wanted to see what the whole thing of "power" his clan mates spoke about when referring to hybrids

Ryuu had easily dodged the plasma blast, though being shot at really never improved her moods. Now all she had to do was get in a good hit, without losing her tail or risk being stabbed in her stomach in the process. Ryuu gave a one loud shriek and charged that yautja once she was close enough she executed a very precise back flip and in the process her bladed whip sliced across his shoulder drawing some blood. She lashed her tail out and knocked him to the ground, then flipped a couple more times before landing a few feet away in a crouch.

“One key thing about me; I’m not going to be easy to kill.” Ryuu’s cold smirk once again returned to her face. Ryuu retuned her whip t he holster on her hip and pulled out her two swords. Now all she had to do was wait for the yautja to stand again.

hardly feeling the slash in my shoulder i quickly got up, a faced her, letting out a load roar then throwing my combi-staff at her leg, easily impaling it as i extended the acid proof arm blade like sword from my right arm, rage and intent to kill her showed in the way i stood, then quickly dashing and tackling her like a line backer off the roof, as we fell we had a struggle, i receiving a slash on my torsos unarmored stomach and her landing on her tail as i forced her to hit the ground first, i quickly got up lifting her by her shirt and spinning her around then throwing her several feet away

Ryuu didn’t immediately stand up after being tossed, the pain in her leg felt like someone had shoved a burning hot piece of iron into her flesh. Feeling like she didn’t have any air in her lungs Ryuu forced her self to stand, it was then she noticed she had twisted her tail quit painfully in the middle. Ryuu lifted her tail slightly and grabbed that area of the injury and with one quick movement snapped it back in place, a pain filled almost human shriek came from her throat. Hell this yautja might be young but he sure was good at tackling. Ryuu nearly growled in anger when she noticed one of her sword was missing, it wasn’t on the roof as far as she could see and she wasn’t about to go looking for it either. Her other sword was just a few steps away from her, so walking and picking it up she decided to just make due with what she had right now, turning around she faced the yautja again.

“Impressive, speed” she replied as she curled her right hands around three hidden shruiken, ”but not fast enough!” with one swift fluid movement Ryuu threw the three shining sharp blades at the yautja. He dodged one but wasn’t so lucky with the last two, one hit him right in the torso and the second in the lower right leg. Ryuu was impressed with herself as well, she still had her old aim.

slightly jerking forward and wincing under my mast from the slight pain, i stood up straight and grabbed both of the shurican and pulled them out, a small grunt would emit from my throat, i then look at her and quickly throw them back, my aim superb having had to learn it well from intense hunts, the blades whistled through the air as the flew at her, both the blades making deep gashes along the bends in her arms, i let another loud roar as my bright green blood ran down my leg and torso, i held my naginata in both hands waiting

Ryuu screeched in pain as the blades torn through the muscles in her arms, grasping her left arm with her right hand, she ignored her acid blood as it ate through the sleeves on her shirt. The rest of her clothes could withstand her acidic blood, the sleeves however could not. The pain still throbbed through out the wounds in her arm but she did her best to deal with it, the only thing that mattered right now was staying alive. Ryuu’s grip tightened around her remaining sword and she had three shruiken left to use, she would use her bladed whip later. Ryuu hissed like a Cobra and then sprang into action once again; charging towards her opponent. When she got in striking range, she had to dodge past the yautja to avoid getting stabbed in the chest, she whirled around about the same time he did and ducked to avoid decapitation back backed up to avoid losing her left arm. Using her sword Ryuu swung at the yautja’s shoulder but missed, she swiped the sharp durable blade again and this time she sliced into his right shoulder new the joint. Roaring in pain he backed off for a while, she could feel his glare through his mask. However Ryuu didn’t have time to bask in her triumph, the yautja roared in rage and charger her, blades extended she tried to dodge but couldn’t, she screamed in pain as the blade sliced through her back leaving a two long gashes down her back from her left should t her hip. Ryuu was hocked that her scream sounded more human that Xenomorph like, he charged her again and all the hybrid could do was deliver a hard kick to his chest that knocked him back about three feet. Not much but it would have to do, Ryuu was breathing heavily, her heart drummed in her ears and she could feel the coldness of her blood as it ran down her back, to her legs and to the ground where it began to ravenously eat away at the roof.

i stood there breathing slightly hard from the pain in my right shoulder, my bright green blood running down my arm as i lifted my hands and placed them on my mask.Two black tubes popped from the left side, i slowly pulled the mask forward. it popped and hissed from my face. i dropped the mask to the ground then let out a blood thirsty roar then charged the hybrid with extended arm blades ( not wrist blades). as i got close enough she swung her sword at me, i quickly lifted my left arm, letting her blade clash into mine then quickly grasp her throat with my right hand and toss her across the roof, as i did she quickly thrusted her tail in to my left shoulder. i let out a load roar as the spike and ridges of her tail tore threw my flesh and out my back, as she flew her tail ripped from my shoulder. i staggered back a bit feeling the great pain as i charged her again, she got up quickly and countered my charge with a sword thrust, that i took in the lower abdomen, as she took my right arm blade into her gut. i quickly pushed her off, forcing her back and my self as well. i stood there waiting for the next move, feeling great pain and pleasure have a honorable fight, knowing that this would be a great honor to my collection when i placed her skull in it, a sick and evil laugh came from my mouth as i stood there staring at the hybrid- well...this is fun. but i will have to kill you and end this soon before the my clan arrives if i want to have the honor.

The wound to the gut was enough to force Ryuu to her knees, ripping the air that was to be a scream that was building from her throat like a sharp hand, coughing she brought up thick dark blood. She knew the extent or her wounds would be the end of her. The blades had gone through her stomach, intestines and torn through some very vital arteries and organs. She tense as she felt the blood poor form her wound, she was losing to much blood from her wound to the abdomen, they hadn’t began to heal yet and that also posed a problem. Her remaining sword in hand, Ryuu forced herself against the wills of her now dying body to stand up each muscle ached n protest and more blood ran from her wound, her left leg was almost completely coated in blood making it look like she had on a shiny dark red boot. Her vision blurred in and out and she felt so weak her heart beats were quite and slow. Ryuu used her strength to focus on her next move, anyone else would have turned around and ran off by now. But not Ryuu, she knew she would die sooner or later and she accepted that openly, she was just glad she wasn’t going to die at the hands of the Weyland/Yutani Corporation. In a way it seemed rather fitting she die at the blades of a yautja, a warrior dying at the hands of another warrior. Ryuu drew in a deep breath before she responded.

“Death is something that has always followed me. I have avoided it this long but now it seems that death has caught up with me and is ready for me. Dying now is better the going off somewhere and being killed by some human.” Ryuu drew in another breath and winced slightly, now when she inhaled the air stung her lungs like the air had turned to fire.

“Well,” she began as some of her strength returned to see her through her last stand,” let’s get this over with hmm?” Ryuu charged this time using her pain as her strength, her sword swiped across the yautja’s blade hard enough to cause sparks to fly, she whirled around and stab that yautja right in gut only she was careful not to hit any vital organs and arteries. Roaring in pain he pulled away, then charged Ryuu again. The sound or blades slashing across one another and then the sickening sound of blades slicing through bone and flesh, blood spurting from these new wounds. Ryuu screamed the yautja’s blades tore through her rib cage slicing cleanly through the bone and ripped the flesh beneath along with her lungs. Gasping like she had just surfaced from under water coughing bringing up more blood, collapsing to her knees she dropped her sword. Dark rivers of crimson poured out in front of Ryuu, from her back and from the new wounds in her chest. Looking up towards the sky Ryuu noted that the sun had vanished behind black fog so thick it could barely be seen. Lower her head the looked at the yautja and waited for the end.

breathing hard from the pain in my stomach, i clenched the wound. my bright green blood covering my hand from the deep wound.i looked down to her, rage in my eyes as i clenched my right fist and lifted my arm blade up side ways to my left. holding back the pain as i gathered strength in my arm. i swung the blade down across her neck. the sound as i swung it forcing it there the concrete loud.it easily slide threw her soft flesh and bones, cleanly cutting her head off, forcing its self quickly between her vertebrae.

i leaned down and grabbed her head by the hair and lifted it in the air and let out a loud roar as i pounded my chest. savoring the victory and showing what i could achieve as the elder ship lowered behind me and opened.i hopped down from the roof holding my stomach and her head in hand. i walked slowly as the other yautja waited for me, standing in rows kneeling at my victory. i slowly waled up the ramp into the bright light of the ship and disappeared inside as the ramp closed. the ship was loud as its engines howled as it rose into the air and then quickly took off in to the sky leaving the planet.

18 hours later

A cargo ship landed on the rain forest planet and several Weyland/Yutani guards stepped out followed by one scientist. The did a though sweep of the area finding the dead bodies of all the guards, the drop pod and even a few strands of hair from Ryuu and her sword. The scientist paused and picked up the light blade and looked it over. One of the guards, his name tag read William walked up to the scientist.

“Mr. Elroy what type of blade is that? It’s not made from any earth based metals.” he asked as he stared at the weapon, the older man trilled the blade around the paused with the tip of it in his left hand.

“Impressive weapon. This is reinforced steel mixed with a few other metals and ore. Sharp edges good for slicing through bone, wood, glass, exoskeleton and other metals. Whoever had this sword wanted this for one purpose; to kill anything that got in there way.”

Two other guards ran towards them.

“Sir! You better come take a look at this, one the roof we found a body. Whoever it is they’ve been decapitated.” everyone soon advanced to the roof, the Elroy stopping to pick of the cloak that Ryuu had been wearing. Once on the roof the scientist walked over to the body, a long sharp tail laid under it like a dead snake, it’s blood had eaten through the roof, it was also dotted with green blood, hand on a black top with rip sleeves plus the slashes across the front and a long that had slits that stopped right below the thigh. William stepped forward and looked over the corpse.

“It’s a hybrid, a Xenomorph hybrid to be exact. I think it was a female.

“She. William she was a hybrid. I strong one at that, she put up a good fight by the looks of it too. Quite a stunning creature, she’s stopped bleeding long ago. Elroy turned to the other men.” Collect the body and have her prepped for transport, take her back to the labs for cloning. “ the men immediately and carefully collected up the body along with her weapons and had her taken back to the cargo ship, William stood there with Elroy for a while.

“Sir I’ve seen hybridizations like this before. The black nails, human or almost human appearance and the long tail. Their very dangerous and extremely smart.” William said feeling a little uneasy.

“Yes and they also had the tendency to hold long grudges against those who turned them into hybrids. I’ve seen it before, I have no idea how vicious this one was but I do know of one vicious female hybrid.” Elroy replied walking back to the ship with William in tow.

“Sir what do you mean?”

“Well the one I’m talking about has evaded capture for a full year. She has succeeded in killing a handful of Weyland/Yutani scientists, lab techs, soldiers and guards.” once onboard Elroy gave the signal to raise the ramp before he turned back to William.” You’ll see the hybrid I’m talking about soon enough.” with that the ship headed back for home.

(Wow! That was one great fight and this is one great ending I think) ;)