YOUR Movie- Fun

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I made a topic like this a WHILE ago and I thought it was fun. If you had a choice to make another Predator, Alien, or AVP movie and you were sitting on the director's chair how would you make it.
Include:
-Basic plot
-Setting
-Main Characters
-Actors/Actresses
-Other points of Interest

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I really liked this one thread that DD made.

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/4933.html

(I find it by googling "alienvspredator2 oprah")

But I'm assuming yours is about serious movies?

mingmei0909, Yautja, 12 years ago

They should have just kept it "local" like every other Aliens/Predator/AvP movies they ever made... So then the series shouldn't be AvP... it should be more like AvPvH or something... or just PvH... I'm not paying a single cent until I know for a fact humans are never going to be superior to aliens nor predators...!

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

HOLY SHALOM BATMAN!
Scarredshaddow i havent heard from you in ages!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

A fair number of Predators survive and maybe one or two humans. Maybe a Xenomorph.

jackmartain, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm a bot whose post has been edited by DD. I can't take a hint, so I've been banned. I should really find a bridge to jump off of.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee plop

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

If I was making an Alien vs. Predator movie I would probaly have it be on a mass Weyland Yutani ship floating in space, then a ship of Bad Bloods board the ship and kill off most of the humans, but get trapped in a chamber of the ship and are knocked out from gas so the humans could capture them and run tests. Later though while they are putting the knocked out predators in cages and removing their weapons some foolish young workers go into the predators ship and break glass containers holding the aliens, setting them free. Now grown aliens escape and facehuggers jump on the workers faces. While this is going on a predator wakes up while having his weapons remover and kills the scientist, also letting free the other predators. From then on out the humans must survive in the middle of their war and escape from the ship evan when the escape pods are on the other side of the thirty-five mile long space vessel trying not to be killed by the creatures.

In this movie for actors I might have James Franco and Jeff Bridges be in it otherwise I'm not sure who I would have in it. The movie would be set in about 2175 or something and there would not be a Queen Alien, but the Xenomorphs would start to build a hive onboard.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Predator: The TV Series

Plot: Two Predators are exiled from their clan and are left on a isolated world. 40 years later Humans come across the planet and set up a colony there. 7 years after the Human colony arrived the two Predators come across them and start hunting down the residents.

Setting: On a far off world with rocky deserts and pine-like forests and one industrial colony.

Main Characters: Predator 1 (Burnt Arm) is a bad blood that loves bloodshed and has been exiled with his little brother for the killing of one of his own kind without proper reason. Burnt Arm trusts his brother after sacrificing his own freedom to be with him. However he does not know about his brothers secret mission

Predator 2 (Loyal) is the younger brother of Burnt Arm and has been punished for trying to defend him after a murder of a fellow clan member. Though he does not agree with what his brother does he is very loyal to him which is the very reason why he is trapped with him. Loyal can only return to the clan if he kills Burnt Arm, something that he has been unwilling to do.

Sheriff Daniel is in charge of security with in Beacon the community that has been living on this new world for 7 years. Daniel has a tragic past and values his remaining family friends more than anything else.

Other points of Interest: The planet is also home to a breed of native boar and wolf like creatures that make prey of anything they can over power.

sweetleon7, Yautja, 11 years ago

Its good to write on this movie thread because of i like this movie very much.
Predator movie is full of thrills, action and lots of adventures and in this movie my favourit actor "Arnold Schwarzenegger" has done outstanding performance.