Your Alien, Predator and AVP DVD Collection

Auto_Pred, Undefined, 14 years ago

Alien - Got the special edition DVD which was released back in 2001 and comes with 'Alien Legacy.' Recently I upgraded to the Defintive Edition which includes both cuts of the film, as well as tons of special features the old special edition didn't have. The cover art is also a improvement

Aliens - I own the single-disc version which comes with only 1 James Cameron interview and not much more. Like with Alien, I made the upgrdae to the Defintive Edition which comes with both versions of the film, and a lot more special features. It even comes with a THX feature which allows you to make sound and video tests to get the optical experance out of the film.

Alien³ - Picked up the special edition version which once agien comes with the original and extended cuts of the film. I have yet to see the directors cut, so I'm looking forward to the otherwise known as "improvement"

Predator - I own a old special edition, which I have no reason to upgrade on since the Defintive version includes everything this old set does, no reason at all I reckon. Love the DVD menu as well

AVP - Bought the special edition as soon as it was released. Comes with everything I want, and includes a awesome interactive DVD menu.

Don't own P2, and don't intend on buying it. Alien: Resurrection I might get one day, but since I saw it on TV not to long ago, I properly won't be watching it agien in a while. As for AVP.R, well I'll be tracking down the 2-disc Defintive Edition, as the single disc unratted DVD was horribly dark for some odd reason..

Fell free to add your collection down as well as potenuel future purchases.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Everything you said plus much more in special pirated edition from a local tracker.

the_doctor, Undefined, 14 years ago

Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Res in the "Alien Quadrilogy" form.

the first 2 disc version of Predator
The Region 2 special edition of Predator 2
Again the Region 2 Special edition of AvP
and the blu ray of AvP:R

RESURRECTION, Undefined, 14 years ago

alien - special edition
aliens - first dvd edition (with beer stains on it damnit!) + special edition
alien 3 - special edition
alien resurrection - special edition

predator 1/2 boxset
predator 1 -special edition

avp - so called ''extreme edition'' pfft to that
avp:r - special editon

i really really want to get the aliens: steelcase definative edition, gonna wait til after christmas cause i think the gf might have picked it up for me!, since
she knows well that it's my favourite movie of all time and i never stop talking about wanting the edition!!!!

steelcase definative edition?? Really?

I own the Defintive Edition of Aliens as I mentioned in my original post, but mine only comes in a slipcase (in fact, all my Defintive Edition DVD's in my collection do) I'd love to own a steel book version through.

yeah i think that is what it called, i seen it over here in ireland a few months ago, steelbook case, it might actually be called ''ultimate edition'' or something like that, i'm not sure, i just want that case! when it comes to movies and games i'm a sucker for steelbooks.

Yeah, so am I. I mean, I refused to get the original version of Bioshock for xbox 360 even when it was marked at a incredibly price. Lucky for me, I found a special edition steel book version which I bought in a flash.

i've never played bioshock! have heard good about it though, i'd love a steelbook version of the new avp game, even though i was broke i still couldn't help getting the mw2:hardened edition, tried for prestige but that was faaar too much money!!

(sorry for getting off topic) :p

predalienking, Undefined, 14 years ago

I have the ultimate showdown edition that came around the preimier of avpr it includes

Alien quadrlogy

Two disk special edition of both predators

AVP special edition

and i bought AVP:R two disk edition

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

I got the following
*Alien Quadrilogy Box set
*Predator
*Predator 2
*AVP Unrated
*AVP-R Unrated

A little bit off topic here, but I also got a whole bunch of Aliens, Predator and AVP Comics as well

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

Alien Quadrilogy, and all the super duper editions of AVP, AVPR, Predator and Predator2.