Xenomorph Joins the Mortal Kombat X Cast

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

First of all I remembered that I totally called the predator joining months before he was, go me!

Like the Title says, the second Kombat pack has been announced and in it the Xenomorph is in it. Personally I don't like what they did with the Xenomorphs Design but I'll leave you guys with the link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09Di2cEaSs

what are your opions on its design?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

I was intrigued when I saw the title, but when the xeno showed up I was like "HUUUUURRRGH." What an awful design. Is it just a reskin of Baraka?

badapple24, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

It was good, until I saw the baraka claws come out of its arms

then I decided to hate it... if your gonna go for something alien make it canon at least

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

I'll chuck in my two cents here:

Remember how Xenomorphs take on their host's DNA? Well that Xenomorph came out of Baraka so it makes complete sense for it to look the way it does, and it isn't too far a stretch for it to have gained his claws through his DNA.

Personally I dig it, even though I never play Mortal Kombat and likely will never try out this character as a result.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

I agree that it makes sense to look kinda like Baraka, but the comie-outie-handy-thingies are too much. Maybe give him some excrescences, but not that pronounced or mobile.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

what the fuck is this

tawganator, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Insert what FireHunter said here and put my name on it.