Xeno facts

DrDiabloSatan, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Xenomorphs are a species that is unmatched by any other, they have no eyes but can still 'see' picking up on electromagnetic pulse much like a shark. They possibly have lungs, but have no need to use them if they do. They can survive underwater for long periods of time pointing towards the fact that either they don't breathe or they have gills and lungs. Their blood is a highly potent acid. No one knows what type of acid their blood is but possibly it is sulfuric. Their exoskeleton is acid proof as are their internal organs meaning that not only are they immune to their blood but possibly every other type of acid. They seem to be able to survive in habitats that could easily destroy any other life form. They are extremely fast and deadly using the shadows to flank enemies and also using sheer numbers to overwhelm them as well. No one knows where the Xenomorphs came from, but it is possible they are a biological weapon. At the same time there has been speculation on a Xenomorph planet (called Xenomorph Prime). If the Xenomorphs were engineered then possibly it was by the Space Jockeys to win the war between themselves and the Yautja, or maybe the Yautja created them to simply hunt and establish what class the Yautja were to be set at. Let's here what you guys think of this.

*EDITED BY DEATHDROP*

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Let's avoid deliberately antagonizing people, yes?

As you wish.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Spiffy. Anyway, yeah, interesting theory on their exoskeletons.

Thank you. It would make sense seeing as how their blood can eat through anything except themselves so who's to say they aren't immune to all acids.

Dark, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

After reading this i have got an idea, why not make armour from Xenomorph exoskeleton?

I've wondered the same thing I mean the Yautja are brilliant why haven't they thought of this? Honestly I have no theory for this other than no one has thought to do this.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It might just be that the hunters wish to make themselves as likely to be killed as their prey. This is just my theory, but maybe there does exists a Xeno armor, but only Xeno handlers, ones who capture and contain Queens, wear them to protect themselves from the Queens elite guard. That or they have no need to make armor from Xeno's hides just due to their customs.

This is a good theory man.

neomorph, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

there exists an xeno armor but its called alien armor and all predators can wear it its mask looks like a regular mask with an alien mouth funny thing is the predator seems not to have wrist blades on all fotos but in AVP 3 they do have them.its becuase they use the spears with aliens and wrist blades with humans ,thats what my friends say.not sure if its true but i belief it PS the alien armor exists

the smart xenomorph.neomorph

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

In AvP the predator makes a shield and spear out of xenomorph parts for the girl.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

there exists a alien armor ts way cool

Ravagers, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

In the 1st alien movie they said their blood was molecular acid.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Making xeno armour has been done, it would be hard though because of how much molecular acid would be pouring out of the body it would be kinda hard

XenoPred321, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

it seems like the predators ceremonial dagger wasn't effected by the xenomorph blood in AvP so the predators must have some sort of acid proof materials.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

True but when the predator cut the aliens head of it still had some flesh that had remaining materials of acid blood.