Why would you base a website on AVP if the movies were so bad.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I was just wondering why this website was based on AVP when everyone hated the movies so much.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Actually...

This website was made before the first AVP movie came out, its not based solely on the avp movies. As you can see the site is about anything and everything pertaining to the predator/alien/avp universe.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Yup, it's pretty much about aliens and predators, not about the AvP movies.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Thats good the AVP movies were really bad the only good actor in the movies was Mr Weyland and the story for the AVP movies made no sense at all.

DarkSerpentine, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

AVP was good the sad one was AVPR. Now the AVP books and comics arr good, I just finished reading Alien vs Predator: War and Alien vs Predator: Hunter's Planet.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I'm one of those people who like the AVP films cause it was about aliens and predators :)
I don't care if the acters are lame, I rather see 20 AVP films then 3 good ones cause there is not much of a difference to me :D

I do aggree some story suck and stuff like AVP:R
When I watched that film I was like ??? Oh well as long as I see an Alien xD

Mebber, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

"I'm one of those people who like the AVP films cause it was about aliens and predators :)"

So i guess you'd be also amazed by this german remake of Alien. Wasn't good enough to reach the cinemas, but there's an Alien involved...

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Srry could not load :)
But if the alien looks like one and not like a puppet then it's fine. If it is realistic or how you call it, if it looks silly and stuff then not ofcourse
But you get the point :)

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I don't get the point. The aliens looked stupid in AvP.