Why is there so many Xenos in the RPGs

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm kinda tired of killing brother Xeno's in the RPGs where are all the predators?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I got lucky and got one but its a good question all the same.

If I had to guess I'd say school, job, personal life and things like that are getting in the way of them coming here. I know DD drops in for the off-topic thread every day or so but lets face it he's way up there in rankings and we're all the way at the bottom of the ladder it wouldn't be a fair fight, or maybe it's no fun for him or both.( DD feel free to correct me on these things...)I'm sure if someone like Bloo, FH, DW(if he ever comes back), Crow, Iseijin,( The guy literally wrote the book[thread?] for RPGing, I mean who wouldn't want to fight him?) I could go on but to save everyone who reads this time I won't, if people like that come back then yea you might get a predator.

I do realise that every one I listed above is(or when last heard from) a xenomorph.

Sorry for using you DD as an example but you are the most active pred on the site that I know of. but I was just trying the explain why there aren't more preds / why you don't enter the spars. For all I know I could be completely wrong with why you don't enter the sparring chamber, I'm just guessing here.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's 'cause Xenos are the shit, bitch!

We also smell nice.

(I'd also like to point out that Iseijin's a girl. And she's pretty good at this role-playing thing. Which is hot.)

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Because the majority of members here play Xenomorph characters, and they're the species that generally has the largest numbers anyway.

^He's probably right, fighting fellow Xenomorphs all the time would get tiring. But it's exciting when you're up against more than three at the same time (a few of them highly ranked).

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

there are more members that are xeno then hunters that is why.

but i am lucky and was able to fight super sonic man with BA.(badapple)

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

So overall you would say that world wide Xenomorphs are more popular?

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

Perhaps not world wide. But on here, yes.

it is that people like xenomorphs more then yuatja.......but there are even less humans here.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah Super is a fairly active member, were lucky we got back to him fast.

You also have to remember that, of the active humans/Predators, there are a lot more of them that are higher ranked than not. With Xenomorphs, there are probably 7 of us (out of... 20+?) above level 40-50 while the rest are closer to level 10.

i think i am like level 1 or 2.

......i know i am that pathetic.