Who Else thinks there should be more predators in AVP????

Elder-Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

I know there was a lot of problems with the movie (not enough gore) and i could list em all day but who thinks we needed more predators in the movie? I mean in the AVP books a elder pred usually go's with the unblooded predator for the hunt to oversee it, but not here...? 3 just is not enough predator action for me! Who feels the same!

(AND WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THE DISC FROM PREDATOR2 AGAIN??? THAT THING IS SWEET!)

Im a big fan of AVP and the games

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

They ugraded the disc... the only way to see it again is to watch the movie again, dude look they changed it! If you can't see that then you need to watch the movie, it shows it like five give or take a few times.

Elder-Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

I know about the shrkens but i want the DISC not the shrikens the DISC! and thats not the point do you think there should have been more predator in AVP?????

Im a big fan of AVP and the games

ScarredYauja92, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think there should have been more preds in avp. also another idea would have been to make newer designs for the mask and more facial details on the face its self. i was writing a story a while back and i was working on new detailed masks. but yeah i do think there should have been more preds battling in the pyramid. like send some elders and more young bloods

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea I think there should of being more preds in AvP and that instead of helping the women he should of skinned her fore takin his plasma caster
because, preds are a savage alien race who love the thrill of hunt and battle so why the hell would a pred help some women who got it the way in the first place

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Not me. One Predator means he doesn't get killed right away. And it also means he takes on a sh1tload of aliens himself.

It'll me like Predator2 I hear. There will be more Predator in the end possibly.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The book has five of them, which is good enough for me. I personelly don't like too many Predators working together, or at least most of them staying not too far from each other like Chopper and Celtic.