What will happend if the Weyland-Yutani Corporation got a hold of a Xenomorph?

xenotaris, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If the corporation does get a xenomorph what will they do with it?

I think they will

1. Attach cybernetic parts on them to control the beast.

2. breed them and let loose them on an enemy planet.

3. research

4....... What do you Think?

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Desgin troop armor using the exoskeletons, develop a delivery system for their acid, try and breed a stupider version that will be easier to control, ect. Of cours that might simply drop them somewhere and use some kind of chemical agent to clean them out after they have finished their work.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Turn them into bio weapons, drop them off on enemies and let the aliens work their magic, try to figure out some way to control them. As the movies show though, aliens cannot be controlled, "Life will find a way."

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

A Predator will come and make things go boom...

Xenomorph90210, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Probably cruel and unusaul research

ash, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

well what will happen is what they said they will try and do when they capture a xenomorph, bio weaponary, research, control, and any other thing that weyland has to offer for them, i wonder if weyland will be in avp requiem? like try capturing them again.

thearson, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If weyland gets a hold of a xenomorph, it would probably escape and start wiping out the employees. Hopefully it would be successful and take out the entire company so that would be one less entity trying to harness the power of the xenomorphs.

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

ever read Earth wars? something like that

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I agree that itwould eventually escape and kill everyone with the first chance it gets, because no system is flawless, even the predators in AvP-R had a major flaw which led to their deaths. You can`t win against something that has nothing to lose. Ofcourse it could take time, but eventually, it will happen.

ErdeKaiser, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

well, in one of the many scripts for Alien 3, it involved Hicks and Bishop trying to combat a new strain of Xenomorph created by the Wayland-Yutani corporation that did not breed with facehuggers, but by a virus that mutated victims into Xeno hybrids

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That would strike me as a vampire-in-Alien-movies effect. I'm glad that didn't make the cut...

Secret_Hero, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I can really think, it will be an advance research of the species and make them a NEW HIGHLY skilled Bio-Weapons.

swift_knife, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i think that they will turn it into some type of weapon like a bio weapon

swift_knife, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i think that they will turn it into some type of weapon like a bio weapon

jerrylousalem, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

did you guys see this link, posted in another forum? it looks like a teaser for alien 5. in it, obviously WY gets the alien\.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1266257

it looks like they did "evolve" it to be controllable, have body armor and be more intelligent. it can fire a weapon and perform baasic tasks. i think that it's still fundamentally uncontrollable though and that's what'sas going to be the curse.

don't know what this is. probably some earaly, early draft. it kind of feels cool though, huh?

alien192, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

may be it will be a queen and it will kill every thing by laying eggs

alienwarrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

haven't u seen alien 4?

Well the problem of what they show in the movies they have the Xenomorph locked up in a cage together. I would of stick one Xeno per cage and Surgicaly attach Cybernetic Parts to the Creature, and surgicaly add a Mind Controling Implant in the Xenomorph's Skull to take full control of the Xenomorph. Yeah the Xenoborg

Secret_Hero, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

For me, if Weyland-Yutani gets a hold of the Xenomorphs, they will use it to be their BIO-WEAPONS to overwhelm the enemies of the company, by using a mind-control chip, as what the author of this thread said.

And lastly, even the get a hold of the Xenomorphs, they'll be loose and kill every single-ass in the crew. Just like in the movie ALIEN: RESURRECTION.

Well the Science Facility could be controlled by Sythetics. Have Xeno-Acid Proof Floors, Walls, Celings, and Glass. If the Alien escape, their will be a Highly Powerful Laser Grid surrounding the Cages. If it survives that have computer automated Trapps to catch or Destroy the creature. If the Xenoborg conversion is sucessful, have Xenoborgs track the Escaped Specimens and have it Terminated or Captured.

02121992, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i think it would go on a rampage, and kill everyone and then a predator comes in to do what he does best.