Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
unable to find avp2 rez file????
reapers19
,
Undefined
, 16 years ago
can someone shed some light on how im supposed to solve this issue? thnks
DeathWraith
,
Undefined
, 16 years ago
It should be right in the instalation folder... If it's not there, either it didn't install right or you changed that line about the .rez file.
Shadowwall
,
Undefined
, 16 years ago
Darn I had this issue too a long time aggo.
I shall contact you when the slime is right
anyway google is your'e friend that's were I looked back then :D
Auto_Pred
,
Undefined
, 16 years ago
re-install the game
add reply
Reviews
Sacrifice (Aliens)
Comics
Captive (Predator)
Comics
Invaders from the Fourth Dimension (Predator)
Comics
Alien Trilogy
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Games
Salvation (Aliens)
Comics
Kindred (Predator)
Comics
Book One (Aliens)
Comics
The Female War: Aliens, Book 3 (Aliens)
Books
Exoskeleton's Strength
Theories
Alien Harvest (Aliens)
Books
Female War (Aliens)
Comics