This is how much i love aliens....... cool pic

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ok long time ago i told a few people of a tattoo i was going to get and here it is. the alien part of it is finished (took 7 hours 3 trips and 400 quid) there is still more i want to do with it but will wait a while to do it 6-12 months, and no it did not hurt that much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

super alien fan cool foto

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Holy sh*t, that's AWSOME! Never in my life have I seen someone do that, at least, with an Alien. And it looks like the Grey, too, the original Alien. What was the other part you'd do?

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Nice tattoo. Very, very detailed. What's the other part of the tattoo that you were going to do?

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

wow, that is really cool, even tho I dont really, agree with tatoos.

I would never get one but, if hypothetically someone put a gun to my head and told me to get one, it would be an alien :)

pretty cool,

NavySpaz.gif

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

In all my days of being a member of theis site ive NEVER seen someone who loves aliens enough to get a tattoo of a alien on there back little barbaric but wow

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Bug, you just became one of my heroes. That is bad ass!

00Alien_sig01.png

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Bout time you posted here, BH.

I've seen this tattoo in the flesh and i can tell you all that it's awsome, a great purchase for any true hardcore alien fan.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Detail was my main aim... siad to the guy i dont care how much it hurts of how long it takes just get the detail right... when i went i took a pic from the web for the tail and gigers alien book for the rest of the body also one of my alien models to help him get the right pose, will add alien web round it with some of it going over my shoulder which will change in to tribal down my arm

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

-looks at the pic and jaw drops-
EL KIDDO likes this! Yo bug-hunt, that is a very neat tattoo, compare to my little ol' Zodiac Virgo sign on my wrist. Asked step-dad to do for me on my 16th B/Day and gonna get an American Flag on my right shoulder blade, as for my 17th B/Day. This TAT right here dude looks GREAT. -continues to gaze at the detail of the tattoo with great intrest-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Pretty nice... that just gave me the idea of what tatoo i want on my chest! Really nice, man, really nice!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I was gonna get that, but it feels a bit cheap getting a tattoo simular to my mate.

I'll just stick to getting my Michael myers one instead.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Nice tat Bug, reminds me of the one Dave posted an age back of the Alien on a crucifix.

Looks awesome m8.

thorndesignssig.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

zomfg that is awsome bug hunt! :DD i'm getting a tatoo when i'm 18 me thinks, me and my mom anyway XD i think i'm going to tatoo my ankle with a pic of donut :3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I have seen some other tats on the web of aliens, but not as good as that. I gotta say man, nice job Bug-Hunt.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Bug-hunt, I read your first post after mine, and I am surprised by how much you planned for this Tattoo. You got different pictures and actually used your Alien figure to get the pose right, I have to say, you did a great job picking the things for want for it.

Now, who want to play some Mad Gab? This word right here is what my Step-dad is and plus Bug-hunt had gone to to get his TAT.
The word is: A Hat Who Her

Well anyway, I do agree what you said Bug-hunt, the Details is the main aim for any type of tattoo. It could be a tiny little butterfly on your hip, or it could be a portrait of someone you care for on your shoulder, but that right there man. Your plan and the Tattooist's skill with the gun, yall did a great job of making that piece of art come to life. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

I have seen a few other alien tattoos around and imop nothing as good as mine, not just saying that cos it is on my back, the detail is by far better than any thing i have seen. Will get more added to it, this will be alien web surrounding the alien so it looks like it is climbing it, the web will go over my shoulder and merge into a bit of trible down my arm.

Thanks every one for the comments on it but all the thansk goes to the guy who done it, jason from imortal ink in the uk, you can look at his web site for other work he has done www.imortalink.co.uk had to wait 5 months befor i could get in a start on the tat. it really helped that he was a big fan of aliens and gigers work.

BughuntNewsig.jpg