Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

*shudders*

Sorry. I'm deeply disturbed when anyone mentions Limp Bisquick.

(BW, I'm not a Slayer fan, just an example. I've never really heard any of their stuff.)

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Lmao wow. That painted the scene for some young fan out there.

Anyway, I forgot to mention to you dave, I actually grew to like Halloween even more. It is my favorite movie. Both the John Carpenter's and Rob Zombie's. Just to throw that out there.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

The movies music needs to create a tense atmosphere that the Alien movies did so well.

I also think the musical score in "28 Days Later" was brilliant. It would make you sit on the edge of your seat with tense music, building up to a scary moment....then nothing happens. Then, with little or no music at all...a zombie jumps out when you least expect it. It kept you on edge during the entire film. The music was used very effectively in this movie and is what is needed in an Alien and Predator film...to create tension.

If used well, the music could really make the film a much better experience.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Agreed Zwecky.

And Cory - Glad you've come to love Halloween!

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think the theme song could be hunting hi and low.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

well could be worse. they could use a sappy love song.

I dunno, maybe they like do both themes on Piano. a friend of mine did a piano solo for the Alien them sound pretty damn good.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

For my opinion to the Author's Question, Bring Me To Life song is nice, but not really a.... what you call this... a "THEME BACKGROUND SONG"...

My answer is the song.... END OF THE WORLD by Armor For Sleep... or Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin..