predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes but the rock was going to be the leading role in doombut he said no he wanted to have the bad roll in the movie bacause he played the game and loved to be the evil death wrait you must read more

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats very interesting.

scar774, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd like to see Tom Cruise's Punny ass in predator 3.

The setting is a small town in South America, Were he does missions work. He falls in love with some little teenage Latin girl. Everything seems to be going good, when suddenly, Tom cruise wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that someone is watching him, He looks over to the little doorway to the outdoor balcony and sees a Predator perched there on the railing, watching him. The predator soon leeps off and disappears. The next day, 'Ol tommy boy goes blabbing around to all his village frinds about what he saw and some little old woman starts flipping out with all these stories of when she was a young girl and how a bunch of farmers were found strung up by there ankles with no skin left. Soon after, some local banditos or soldiers or something down there move into the village and take it over, All raping the woman and such, stealin there food, And that night, as the majority of them are partying, The predator moves in and starts taking out the guards, and we get to watch a good 'ol fashion hunt. Mean while, Senor Cruise is in an old jail cell for trying to defend the city from the invaders, and the predator moves through, killing all the guards, but leaving him alive because killing a trapped foe would be dishonorable. The cruiseinator gets the kays somehow, and breaks out in time to see the predator enter the party hall and start killing. He sees his wife run out of the place, as she had been taken as one of there servants, and she gets blasted by a stray plasma caster bolt. Now Mr.Tom is pissed and decides to go after the predator. So now the predator is stalking the soldiers as prey while Tom tries to follow him. A bunch of the soldiers run into the jungle, and the fight continues there and finally Tom cruise and the predator have a good old fashion showdown, remeniscant of the one from predator 1, only one little difference, this time at the end, Tom Cruise gets caught by the predator and is about to be killed but is suddenly shot in the back of the head by something and falls to the ground dead. As Tom cruise stumbles to his knees he looks up to see a very aged Dutch (Cameo by Arnold) Who looks down at the predator and Says "Got you again you ugly sonuvabitch!" Roll Credits. I'd pay to see that.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

I wouldn't pay to see that wacko anywhere lol Seriously, he freaks me out.

I would forget the famous stars and focus on finding new talents. Or soon we really see old demented Arnie stumbleing with a wheelchair to smack the predator with a cane and shouting "get to the choppa". We need fresh blood - and no lovestories, they make me feel sick when they're stuffed in scifi/horror movies. Well the only plus is if either one or both of them gets killed, then we have some humor in the movie as well.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maby there should be two leading roles.

One is the older guy, cast Bill Sadler! and he teaches to a younger wether he's a cop, detective or whatever and cast Christian Bale or Paul Walker. Either one of them would be bad ass to work with Bill Sadler while being hunted by the Predator. Have the classic scene when the older guy dies with the sad military tune from the past Predator movies.

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think it is an great idea the-rock instead of schwarzenegger

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmmmm i would like to see the Predator hunting after some druglord or something, when suddenly this bald assassin, randomly called 47 (played by jason statham) kills the druglord before the pred can make it to him... Then the predator starts hunting 47 and eventually gets to a laboratory full of 47 clones where he gets killed and then the elder is shown in the spaceship saying "Mmmmmmmmk... let's remember not to go THERE again, yeah? That freaks me out... now WE MOVE!!"

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

i would love to se the rock vs the predator

and att least say you are an ugly mother f*****

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

no offence but that would be TERRIBLE!!!

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

cool i mean it think if the rock fights the yautja
and he will beat the pred a lil bit then the pred will do the same. and the rock will slap the yautja. then the yautja takes of his mask and the rock is saiyng : your an ugly mother f*****

that would be great

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

cool i mean it think if the rock fights the yautja
and he will beat the pred a lil bit then the pred will do the same. and the rock will slap the yautja. then the yautja takes of his mask and the rock is saiyng : your an ugly mother f*****

that would be great

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

no only arnold could say that, not the rock, only arnold killer95.