The Leroy P. McDragous Memorial Potato thread

Dragous, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

WTF! for u and don't try that again besause the same trick won't work again!!!

the reason why it doesn't work because it is a flexability method so keep trying

I'll be lurking in the shadows for a while if u need to find me
so look here on the DNAS server for champions return to arms if u need to fine me!
see after or during the weekend
good luck in finding me see ya!!!!!!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

This thread is now about potatoes.

potatoes-mr-potato-head-modernized.jpg

DeathWraith WTFH is that!?!?!?!

It doesn't mean i'll check in now & then

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I prefer the potato idea as I haven't got a clue what your alking about Dragous :P

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Dragous, I think I speak for everyone when I ask: what the hell are you talking about? I read your posts, and I have no idea what they're supposed to say. If English isn't your first language, I believe there are translation programs you can download.

Whatever the case, you've got to stop cluttering the board.

On the subject of potatoes: These vile vegetables are, of course, part of a massive conspiracy. You see, every potato is actually a container for alien sperm cells that, when ingested, cause you to THINK that spoiled rich kids are stupid enough to steal artwork from ridiculously popular Japanese cartoons. Because it's an homage, not a rip-off. Seriously, it's totally not plagiarism.

Anyway, the sperm will fertilize every type of cell in your body, meaning you'll eventually explode into trillions of little demons, one for every cell.

it is a rock with magizes clipings on it not funny to me so don't try it with the mr. Potato thing with me alright.

SO what if deathdrop? you lock me out of my last one so we are even. still lurking in shadows.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Dragous, i think you're missing the point of Deathdrop's post. No one can understand what the fuck you're saying. Your sentences lack words in such a way that it is impossible to make out what the original message was supposed to be.

And it's a potato, not a rock, what the bloody hell mate!

See there? Potatoes!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Dragous, if you have an off-topic post, it goes in the off-topic thread. End-of-story.