RPG confusion...

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok guys, I am a bit lost i just got out of bed and read that Revenard, sorry if i spelled it wrong, captured me which as of now i was on a level with no other lifeforms i was a few levels up so i am confused to how i ran into you dude, just need to clarify this, and also i am fighting with spearhead i think, get back to me on this guys cause we dont want to have this get out of control thanks dudes and hurry cause i cant post until i figure out what is going on.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

ModSig.bmp.jpg

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

k20, you weren't captured, cerrata was captured, you'r cahalleneging three marines. I think, didn't you drop down to our level and start hunting us?.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

Cerrata, Undefined, 18 years ago

Lol sorry for the confusion K20A2 but im the one that got captured, 3 of our men hav challenged the marines to a melee fight. I was looking for you, and found you werent at the landing platform where P R E D A T O R told me you were so i chucked a wobbly and didnt notice the marines behind me who knocked me out and captured me...

By the way is there a mistake im not allowed in the Clan Room....

NewPRedSig.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey k20 im very glad to see u r back. "This time the B!tch Is Back

oh ok sorry i got lost in the action ok then hehe no worries guys

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

ModSig.bmp.jpg

hmmm i am confused idk i just want to know how i got captured anyhow, i dont think it was possible seeing how i was near the top of the station and all

ModSig.bmp.jpg

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

no,me and Spearhead are fighting with Cleric102

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED