Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Personally, I'd rather drown myself in Godzilla's colostomy bag than sit through that movie again.

But ANYWAY...

I wouldn't mind seeing the ritualistic aspects of Predator culture played up. I'd like to see their religion, their funerals, etc. I think it'd be something neat for the comics to tackle, at any rate.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Chet was by far one of the worst things about AVPR, but that's my opinion. The Abomination and the dude from AVP2 were better.

Yeah, a lot of the small details were the best - the mask, the whip... or pretty much just all the Predator tech shown off.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Awwwwwwwww but I thought chet was cute and badass at the same time.

I guess he'd be cooler if his hobbies didn't include reverse blowjobs and dying like a bitch. I did kind of base FH's design on his, after all.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

But you never answered my question Shockwave, What is Alien DNA based off? Its literally the FIRST thing we ever learn about Xenomorphs.

Have you ever seen Alien?

BRAH.

YOU'RE GOING OFF-TOPIC, BRAH.

I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, BRAH.

Well, fuck. Even I don't remember that.

Evil?

SO ANYWAY-

Predator sure have some interesting rituals an' shit, right fellow plebeians?

Silicon!

I would expect an A class Xeno expert to know that! WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR DEGREE.

On Topic: We don't really know how the predator system works outside of the AvP universe as it is never really expanded upon outside the films.

Edit: DON'T YOU EVER BRING THAT LINGO IN HERE!

God damned Newfriend.

One of the comics mentions "tribe-worlds," so that's some evidence for them being nomadic.

Has the term Blooded ever been used outside of AvP?

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

I got my degree from alien expert school on aliens CM from the greatest xeno teacher ever. And the enginears created the xenomorphs. and yes ive seen alien, how else could I have known about them? he DNA of the xenomorph is to take up characteristics and genes of thier host's bodies. They basicly have the DNA of thier host. I spent 1 whole year studing and learning in that school, im teaching some young bloods right now on aliens CM and AVP 3

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

To be honest the only reference of the blooded trials is from AVP, but then again I only read a few of the comics. The movie Predators gives us an idea of how a predator could earn their stripes. In the movie Mombasa the RUF soldier makes a comparison of what he does with how predators gain fame when they stumble upon the super predator camp. "They take trophies. In my culture, the warrior with the greatest trophies commands the most respect." This could mean a predator takes trophies not in honor like AVP has made it out to be, but to rise in the ranks of predator society and command more respect from other predators.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Off Topic... I really just want to punch you in the spleen really really hard shockwave. Obviously CH wasnt refering to your rookie ass at being an expert.... Now then that ive gotten that out of my system carry on the coversation. Oh yeah and by the way dont fucking spam the topics. You've been told before so knock that shit off.

@Shockwave: Dude, this has nothing to do with Predator rituals. Please get back on topic.