predator 2 gender

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

since u guys said that preds have genders, i was wonderin if the pred in predator 2 was a female. it souned high picthed , and had a weird color to it. just give me any ideas that pop into your heads.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

some one on here has a pic of a female pred and i really dnt think thats a female where did u hear the high pitch

EDIT: i have been trying 2 figure that out but i read books and off the net that females are bigger alot bigger then males and more agressive man think about the kinky sex

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

To me, it sound kinda weak. The roar was similiar to one fo the first Predator but just like you said, high pitched. The gender of the creature however is a Male, but that is just me answering. Hearing it finishing the famous line of the Predator duology, that Danny Glover's character about to say, the deep voice is of a Male.

Now if the yautja were Female, you think it would have some breasts, and a femine body. The armor would also be different for the female yautja on the upper body too.

GAH!!! ERROR ON MY PART!!!

I take the last part back for I just remembered, the female yautja is heard to be bigger than males, and are often stayed home to train the younglings. Now to the femine body, that I do not know, but that is one of the charateristics of a human female.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't believe it was a female. I don't think a the predator's skin color tells if they are male or female. I mean, many creatures (including Humans) have different colors of fur or skin too but that doesn't tell if they have different genders.

Also, as Kidd said, the voice didn't sound very high pitched. It was actualy pretty low.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

There is no doubt in my mind of the creature's gender, it was obviously a male. Female Predators have a much more feminine body, wheras the hunter from Predator 2 had a clearly male physique. The pitch of it's roars were just cosmetical changes, & I personally think they helped to give the Pred a great & unique character style, without being identical to it's predecessor.

Skin colouration & markings also have no difference to gender. Each & every individual Pred has their own look & style, much the same as a human. Some are different colours, have different markings, facial features, etc.

thorndesignssig.jpg

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

looks male to me ..female height is 8 feet
harrigan looks like just 3/4 of the size of that predator and body looks man body> no b''''

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol What do we know about predators genders? We can only assume that the fem pred looks feminine, but nothing's sure until we see one in the movie. And about the size and stuff of female predator, it's not in the movies, so I wouldn't count that as a canon either. They're scifi aliens so who knows if they even have females... Anything is possible, the only limit is the imagination of the creators, and 'cos we're humans we tend to put human features on everything we create. So yeah... Ok I should probably cut drinking coffee o.O lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

There‘s something worse than aliens, predators or marines...

What is it?

Me.