Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Fuck man ive been waiting since before you where here DW lol shit since '05 baby, Pvt. Vasquez all the way

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

That was you?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Euhm it's all fancy and stuff but do they even need a new mod ?

or is this just another...

95% of the active members are present on this page alone. We could perhaps use some new mods once the membership grows a bit, but it seems pointless right now.

Yes I was pvt.vasquez before I was peterson, was my original account. But next mod slot that opens I'm running for the position, shit I've been waiting for mod for a long long time but we shall have to see whom the admins choose.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Me as mod = no fun allowed, just rules, rules everywhere. There'd be warnings every two days I think. So i'm only running becausee i know i won't become a mod, because if i did, almost everyone would get banned within the first three weeks. Except Shadowwall. He's cool. No, I'm just kidding, he'd probably make it to the fourth week though.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

[speech="election_win_bait"][voice="suck_up"]As flattering as it is, I'd be a terrible moderator on this forum. I believe leaders are found, not forced. The lack of anything other than what it is now really doesn't call much for my award-winning dictatorship abilities and pre-instaban one-liners, and besides, DD & P2 are doing just fine, being the fine gentleman that they are in taking care of what previous generations of moderators have left in their wake.[/voice][/speech]

Spoken like a true man Bloo, as for DW yeah i could see that happening.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

I say we elect bloo, like right now.

EDIT: And peterson fix that damn bold code in your signature slot, tired of seeing the edit and delete buttons under your posts in bold and underlined!!!!!!!

@you know who

You know that's not true,

I would leave instantly & besides nevers happens. Although it's a nice idea "giving you more power means certain doom"

Well v2 i spent a good 20 minutes fucking around with the code and its not working sorry man. as for elections, Bloo would be a good mod contrary to what he says hes senior to me on the site which is meh saying something nowadays around here.

Shadowwall, why the fuck are you talking to Voldemort...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Lies Peterson Lies! Ah whatever

Good fuck im bored tonight, but hell after friday at noon im off until tuesday! WOO DRINKING ALL WEEKEND LONG!! NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL TUESDAY MORNING!

on a side note im bored as hell at work again...

hehe this is off-topic you can even talk to that weird lizard guy if it makes you feel better.

THIS VICTORY STRENGTHENED THE SOUL OF... COOLGUY.

Well good friend of mine was Killed in Afganistan this morning. So heres to him with a case of Four Loko!

Sorry to hear. I have yet to actually lose anyone particularly close to me through warfare.

On a lighter note, I've been pretty happy lately watching Daria and eating pizza in my free time. The significant other has been telling me to get outta my cave, though.

This is my dead period (huhuhuh, blood).

Never lost anyone really close so far. Hope he'll be remembered as someone who fought the good fight.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have made any jokes about death that soon.