-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

It took me 16 OTTs to win, which is appropriate because 16 inches is exactly how long my dick would be if it were 23 inches shorter.

"We were discussing the Doom Chickens, if I'm not mistaken."

Oh. Oh, yeah.

hesperonychus-strikes.png

Discuss.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

It was a worthy win, Bloo. Very good thousandth post. Probably the best so far, given that mine are just "AYYY" or something like that.

predatoress, Yautja, 8 years ago

There's a competition of who gets the 1000th post? :P

Had to come to tell you that bird brains are incredibly efficient. So if dinosaurs had similar brain structure than birds be very afraid.

*Talks like a bitch who has dealt with them*

Well I don't see why we would be afraid of dinosaurs.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

Best Off-Topic thread ever.

And if Dinosaurs were anything like modern reptiles intelligence-wise, I wouldn't be too worried since my bearded dragon poops in his own water dish with a smile on his face, then drinks out of it.

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well predatoress, did you never see jurassic park

Velociraptors, blah blah blah. I doubt they'd actually be that intellegent. But then, it was 100 million years ago LOL

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

This is how big Velociraptor actually was, so even if it was super-intelligent... like... It was the size of a turkey and had hollow, lightweight bones. You could probably kill one with a swift kick in the right place, to be honest.

Now, Utahraptor... Utahraptor could fuck up your day.

The Raptors they made up for Jurassic Park are nearly identical to the Utahraptor. The fun part is that the Utahraptor was first discovered AFTER the fictional ones in the film were used.

The misconception that the Raptors in Jurassic Park comes from a now changed classification. In the Jurassic Park books, the Raptors were the species Deinonychus, which at the time were classified as a kind of Velociraptor, as most of the raptors were classified as such even if they weren't of the Velociraptor species.

So when the films came around, they used the terminology from the books, even though it wasn't accurate at the time, and the kind of Raptor they ended up using turned up AFTER they used it.

So, like, maybe Steven Spielberg invented a new kind of Dinosaur, and God liked it so much he added it back 65 million years ago? Yeah, I'm going to go with that, because it makes ALL the sense. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

@DD I see you've never fought a turkey.

@Bloo I wonder if I forgot or just didn't think the new Mamamoo song was good enough to link.

Most turkeys aren't that dangerous, but I still won't fuck with them.

@DW: I'm glad you linked it, I like them. The jazz kinda thing they got going on is nice, but that's just 'cause I love jazz.

Edit: Well, I guess the jazz thing is more pronounced in Mr.애매모호, but it's still kinda there.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

@DW: They can't be worse than geese. Geese are pretty much the all-time assholes of the animal kingdom.

My brother used to be terrified of Geese, now he hunts and eats them....

I used to be scared of spiders, then I stopped being bitch and started breeding the really dangerous ones in my armpits. LIKE A BOSS >:C

@Bloo
Well 애매모호 means "ambiguity" so you can call it Mr. Ambiguous, since that's what they translated it as. I don't understand why the word "ambiguity" needs to be made out of two words that mean the same thing, but whatever. It's probably the longest Korean noun I know.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

So I asked a girl out (kinda, more like told her my feelings). So that's new.

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

Sees spider in corner: Hmm, okay there is a spider, big woop.
Looks back at corner and still sees spider: Stupid spiders.
Looks again and spider has moved an inch: What are you playing at?
Looks again and spider has disappeared: He's not in his corner! He is not in his corner!
Quickly scans the walls and ceiling: Where the fuck did it go?!
Lifts feet up off from ground and checks floor: Oh god please don't kill me
Checks shoulders and swiftly brushes hands across body just in case the attack has begun: Please no please no please no.
Spots spider through corner of eye: Oh thank fuck.
Looks back at spider: Huh, whatever.
Weighs up options: Spray or shoe?

OR you could be nice and catch in a jar, then release it outside so it can it harmful insects.

Xenotor, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey I'm Xenotor and I'm returning, do we have any club wide fictions going on or what??

Buncha spiders appeared in my room, too. Is it the season, or something? I absolutely don't mind them, but I don't appreciate their prancing all over my desk after I've blown them off several times.

Bloo, if you're still debating getting 4minute's entire mini-album, it also has this song.